Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

If you watch the replay, the hold was so touchy it did impede the receiver and the ball dropped 10 yards over his head. As we all know holding happens on every play. We just had the Super Bowl decided by a ref which you never want. If you want to make a ticky tack call like that, do it in the first quarter.
This.

Holding. Happens. Every. Play.

Has nothing to do with time. It’s these ticky-tack calls that sometimes get called and sometimes don’t get called. Inconsistent and it ends up deciding games like it did here.

So when does a penalty called or not called decide the game and when doesn’t it. You want them to swallow their whistle it can’t be the entire game, so when should it happen? The DB held the WR. It’s a penalty. Why should it be called in the 1st quarter but not in the final 2 minutes?

The Milllenials and Gen-Zers who ghost employers and stay at home because they're too stressed out can watch football. I'm done with this shit.

So when does a penalty called or not called decide the game and when doesn’t it. You want them to swallow their whistle it can’t be the entire game, so when should it happen? The DB held the WR. It’s a penalty. Why should it be called in the 1st quarter but not in the final 2 minutes?
Call it if it’s blatantly obvious. Don’t call it if it’s ticky-tack. Let them play.

If you watch the replay, the hold was so touchy it did impede the receiver and the ball dropped 10 yards over his head. As we all know holding happens on every play. We just had the Super Bowl decided by a ref which you never want. If you want to make a ticky tack call like that, do it in the first quarter.
I did watch it and he held him twice. The WR‘s body turned because of it. The call didnt decide the game. The Eagles defense getting handled the entire second half lost the game

Again when does that start? 2 minute warning? Before that? Less than a minute left?
Again, I already answered this for you in post #300.

Has nothing to do with time. It’s these ticky-tack calls that sometimes get called and sometimes don’t get called. Inconsistent and it ends up deciding games like it did here.”

Forum List

Back