Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

I did watch it and he held him twice. The WR‘s body turned because of it. The call didnt decide the game. The Eagles defense getting handled the entire second half lost the game
You are technically correct. And we could have technically correct holding calls on linemen on every single play. There is no justification for making that ticky tack call which gave the game to the Chiefs.

New Study Proves Referees Are Totally Biased Against Your Team

Again, I already answered this for you in post #300.

Has nothing to do with time. It’s these ticky-tack calls that sometimes get called and sometimes don’t get called. Inconsistent and it ends up deciding games like it did here.”

Well, Philli got a call on a ball that wasn't really caught in the NFC Conf. game! The receiver jumped up quick to get play going before replay showed he fumbled the catch under his body! I have no sympathy for the Eagles; esp. twisting Patrick's ankle on takedowns! :stir: :omg::heehee:;)

Well, Philli got a call on a ball that wasn't really caught in the NFC Conf. game! The receiver jumped up quick to get play going before replay showed he fumbled the catch under his body! I have no sympathy for the Eagles; esp. twisting Patrick's ankle on takedowns! :stir: :omg::heehee:;)
I’m a 49er fan and even I don’t fault the refs for that particular call. They didn’t see it. It happens.

But deciding a game on a ticky-tack call like the one today was inexcusable.

Are you kidding? How did that work out? That was a seriously bad beat.

Bad beat of a lifetime man.

First place in a huge tournament on Underdog fantasy had 88.66 points and I finished with 82.66.

Would of split first.

Attachments

• C7D1E85B-210E-4CD9-BDC1-A7628C8F6944.png
    C7D1E85B-210E-4CD9-BDC1-A7628C8F6944.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 5C8C10D1-0E16-4F4A-A1DB-218E3C22BE8F.png
    5C8C10D1-0E16-4F4A-A1DB-218E3C22BE8F.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

The Chiefs are NFL champions.

It didn’t come easy.

The dominance the Philadelphia Eagles showed this season in plowing through the NFC and then dismantling teams in the playoffs was on full display this Super Bowl LVII. And then in three minutes it all collapsed.

Right. They’re very inconsistent with these kind of calls and it ended up deciding the game here.
Why aren’t you complaining about the multiple times Chris Jones was held and allowed the Eagles ti extend plays? Do you not think they missed calls against the Eagles?

This ridiculousness about individual penalties deciding games is silly. Lets say they dont call that penalty. The Chiefs still kick the FG and the Eagles have 45 seconds left max. The likelihood of the Eagles tying winning that game would have been low.

Did you notice the guy who was flagged for the penalty wasnt complaining about the call?

I’m a 49er fan and even I don’t fault the refs for that particular call. They didn’t see it. It happens.

But deciding a game on a ticky-tack call like the one today was inexcusable.
How did that call DECIDE the game? They were on the 10 yd line with 45 seconds left. The Chiefs still kick the FG and go up by 3.

Why aren’t you complaining about the multiple times Chris Jones was held and allowed the Eagles ti extend plays? Do you not think they missed calls against the Eagles?
Holding happens every play.

If it’s obvious, call it. If it’s not obvious, don’t call it.

The call I’m referring to wasn’t an obvious call. Swallow the whistle and let them play.

Twitter is pissed about that call. LeBron James tweeted about it as well.

And that’s the problem.

The narrative here SHOULD be about how great Mahomes is and how great his offensive line played. Instead, the refs made it about themselves, and everyone is talking about that call.

Nobody, other than Chiefs fans, is happy with how this game ended. I had no dog in this fight and I hate how it ended.

Forum List

Back