Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

You must be talking about the bengals chiefs game no doubt because thst sure did not happen in this Super Bowl.the chiefs won despite the fact the refs did everything they could to give this game to the eagles,they had to compete with the refs as well to win this game so the chiefs deserved to win this.this is the second year in a row the outcome of the game did not go the way the refs wanted.they did everything they could to give the game to the bengals in the Super Bowl last year and they still could beat the rams,this year same thing,refs did everything on the planet to give this game to the eagles and they STILL could not win the game.in this game the chiefs deserved to win because just like the rams in last years Super Bowl,they also had to compete with the refs to win the game.
LA, I am not contesting anything you are saying. But neither am I as adamant as you seem to be about the refs being biased in these big games. All I am saying is the way the rules now are, the chance of making a horrendous pass interference or no pass interference call, or a holding or no holding call, is always there and that is all it takes to decide a game. They need to allow those calls to be challenged even if it's a judgment call. At least it woiuld eliminate what we saw today or the no-call against the Rams when they glaringly interfered with the Saint in that NFC championship game. I wasn't cheering for Philly, I just hate winning or losing that way.

Lets say they dont call that penalty. The Chiefs still kick the FG and the Eagles have 45 seconds left max. The likelihood of the Eagles tying winning that game would have been low.
After that play, there was 1:48 on the clock and the Eagles still had one timeout.

Where the hell are you getting 45 seconds max???

Philadelphia Eagles coach Nick Sirianni didn’t hide his emotions during the national anthem at the 2023 Super Bowl between the Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

Sirianni, who led the Eagles to the franchise’s fourth appearance in the big game, shed tears as singer-songwriter Chris Stapleton performed the national anthem.

You must be talking about the bengals chiefs game no doubt because thst sure did not happen in this Super Bowl.the chiefs won despite the fact the refs did everything they could to give this game to the eagles,they had to compete with the refs as well to win this game so the chiefs deserved to win this.this is the second year in a row the outcome of the game did not go the way the refs wanted.they did everything they could to give the game to the bengals in the Super Bowl last year and they still could beat the rams,this year same thing,refs did everything on the planet to give this game to the eagles and they STILL could not win the game.in this game the chiefs deserved to win because just like the rams in last years Super Bowl,they also had to compete with the refs to win the game.
I triggered our resident trollboy sunniman so I obviously hit the nail on the head,He is a pro at evading facts especially when it comes to how the refs always screwed opposing teams in playoffs against the cheatriots. :abgg2q.jpg:

LA, I am not contesting anything you are saying. But neither am I as adamant as you seem to be about the refs being biased in these big games. All I am saying is the way the rules now are, the chance of making a horrendous pass interference or no pass interference call, or a holding or no holding call, is always there and that is all it takes to decide a game. They need to allow those calls to be challenged even if it's a judgment call. At least it woiuld eliminate what we saw today or the no-call against the Rams when they glaringly interfered with the Saint in that NFC championship game. I wasn't cheering for Philly, I just hate winning or losing that way.
I been watching football for a long time sense the 70,s back then all the way up till about the mid ninety,s it was only once in a blue moon refs made such horrible calls that the whole world could see was a bullshit call like tonight saying that receiver did not fumble the ball as any objective non biased observer knows he did when he got hit.that receiver knows he dodged a bullet that he fumbled it as any non biased objective person will admit.ever sense at least the early 2000 ;s though,it has happened on a regular routine basis of refs making such horrible calls year after year,doesn’t take a genius to see these refs are biased,that’s being a coincidence theorist to dismiss it as just one major coincidence,sure it’s just a coincidence and no bias here,and I’m the king of England as well.

The nfl really exposed how they are biased toward teams when a few years ago,without mentioning the team,the ref congratulated the quarterback of a team winning the afc title and advancing to one of several superbowls not only giving thst team all the calls and no bad calls against them as always happened to thier opponents but making it obvious he was in their pockets patting the winning quarterback on the back after the game,sense WHEN does a non biased ref congratulate and pat the winning quarterback on the back after winning? :uhoh3:NEVER.they did so because the quarterback of the other team that would have won if the game was officiated fairly,was just in the league for a few years where that quarterback was a household name,better to have a household name in the Super Bowl than an unknown right?

As I said and proved,for the second year on a row,the team that deserved to win did win because the refs did everything they could to try and screw the chiefs and try to help the eagles win.

In a high school game that non call against the rams last year is fir sure called a personal foul against the bengals and that non fumble call against the eagles is called a fumble as well,the refs did not make those correct calls because they knew if they did not,the games would not come down to the wire as they did,they wanted them to come down to the wire.

I said somewhere on this thread thst this game would be decided by a field goal and the chiefs would win.

Same as last year,the team that won deserved to win and overcame the worst officiating you could ever imagine for the second year in a row.

Had I been an eagles fan,I could not get excited had they won this game knowing the WAY they won,thst the chiefs had to compete against not only the players,,but the refs as well.hard enough trying to beat a good talented team with talented players as it is AND compete against the refs as well.it would have left a bad taste in my mouth knowing the refs decided the game fir my team.

These unfairly officiated games in superbowls are making the NFL become a complete joke of a league. I guarantee you in high school,thst horrible officiating we saw this year and in last years Super Bowl does NOT happen,only in the corrupt nfl.that ref should be fined half his salary fir that non call obvious non call that was a fumble thst the entire world knows was a fumble.it’s only chiefs haters thst deny thst reality.

Last edited:
I changed it in my original post, I was referring to running out the clock on that penalty call. Happy for Mahomes and Reid but I honestly think Philly was a far superior team, it's just a special teams disaster and a fumble for 6 that cost them dearly.

I was quite concerned KC would fall since they really weren't stopping the Eagles as they marched down the field! The Defense was hitting hard and punishing the running backs of KC who successfully "ate clock!" Reid's a bonafide genius as those 3 wide open plays got TDs for Mahomes making him another MVP SB winner! :omg:

Why hasn’t a team lined a hard hitting LB 10 yds off the ball to get a running start and punish Hurts when they run that QB sneak? You’re not going to stop it so at least make them pay for it.
I was wondering the same thing.
A hard hitting defensive back like a Ronnie Lott or Jack Tatum would have laid Hurts out on those QB sneak plays.

Gotta give my self credit, I only watched the last five minutes of the SB, only because I saw it was a close game.
Missed all the commercials, not one second of the half time show.

I hope many more joined me.

Gotta give my self credit, I only watched the last five minutes of the SB, only because I saw it was a close game.
Missed all the commercials, not one second of the half time show.

I hope many more joined me.

Didn't watch it at all. I was playing with my dog and cross country skiing for the majority of the game.

I am surprised no one has posted one yet.

I think the Eagle will win, by a good margin. Their defense can play, and the offense is full of weapons. The biggest of which is Jalen Hurts.

See how we really had no clue who was going to win? A few different plays and it's possible you could have been right. But then Mahomes did what he does and he delivered. And you had 2 weeks to think it through.

This is why I love this game. Or one of the reasons. I love it that the Giants beat the Patriots twice when they shouldn't have. I love it that Brady came back and won against Atlanta when he was down 40 points going into the 4th. Yes the legend grows as time passes on that one. LOL.

I think about two TD's Kansas City scored where they totally fooled the Eagles. Remember them? One left the receiver to the right completely wide opened. They totally fooled the Eagles. Then they did the exact same play only to the left.

The better team won. It was close. Hats off to the Eagles they didn't embarrass themselves but they deserved to lose. They just didn't deserve to lose the way the game ended. Bad call by the ref at the end. Still no matter what your "good margin" predication did not come true. So now you have to admit to us all you were wrong and admit that in the future when you make a prediction, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. LOL.

P.S. You like Hurts because he's from BAMA.

Is Mahomes the next GOAT? He could be. Already been to 4 superbowls? Wow. But I don't think he'll last as long as Brady did. Still, he may win 3 or more before he's done. No one else, not even the great Aaron Rogers has more than 1.

I been watching football for a long time sense the 70,s back then all the way up till about the mid ninety,s it was only once in a blue moon refs made such horrible calls that the whole world could see was a bullshit call like tonight saying that receiver did not fumble the ball as any objective non biased observer knows he did when he got hit.that receiver knows he dodged a bullet that he fumbled it as any non biased objective person will admit.ever sense at least the early 2000 ;s though,it has happened on a regular routine basis of refs making such horrible calls year after year,doesn’t take a genius to see these refs are biased,that’s being a coincidence theorist to dismiss it as just one major coincidence,sure it’s just a coincidence and no bias here,and I’m the king of England as well.

The nfl really exposed how they are biased toward teams when a few years ago,without mentioning the team,the ref congratulated the quarterback of a team winning the afc title and advancing to one of several superbowls not only giving thst team all the calls and no bad calls against them as always happened to thier opponents but making it obvious he was in their pockets patting the winning quarterback on the back after the game,sense WHEN does a non biased ref congratulate and pat the winning quarterback on the back after winning? :uhoh3:NEVER.they did so because the quarterback of the other team that would have won if the game was officiated fairly,was just in the league for a few years where that quarterback was a household name,better to have a household name in the Super Bowl than an unknown right?

As I said and proved,for the second year on a row,the team that deserved to win did win because the refs did everything they could to try and screw the chiefs and try to help the eagles win.

In a high school game that non call against the rams last year is fir sure called a personal foul against the bengals and that non fumble call against the eagles is called a fumble as well,the refs did not make those correct calls because they knew if they did not,the games would not come down to the wire as they did,they wanted them to come down to the wire.

I said somewhere on this thread thst this game would be decided by a field goal and the chiefs would win.

Same as last year,the team that won deserved to win and overcame the worst officiating you could ever imagine for the second year in a row.

Had I been an eagles fan,I could not get excited had they won this game knowing the WAY they won,thst the chiefs had to compete against not only the players,,but the refs as well.hard enough trying to beat a good talented team with talented players as it is AND compete against the refs as well.it would have left a bad taste in my mouth knowing the refs decided the game fir my team.

These unfairly officiated games in superbowls are making the NFL become a complete joke of a league. I guarantee you in high school,thst horrible officiating we saw this year and in last years Super Bowl does NOT happen,only in the corrupt nfl.that ref should be fined half his salary fir that non call obvious non call that was a fumble thst the entire world knows was a fumble.it’s only chiefs haters thst deny thst reality.
Well, I have not been as observant as you have about this. But if the refs were decidedly for the Eagles then the one ref who called holding on that cornerback did not get the message. That was virtually handing the game to the Chiefs. ---------- As far as the Rams go, I was referring to where the Saints receiver got hammered at the end of the game before the pass got to him and the refs made no attempt to call that interference. The worst. But since I am not a Saints fan I did not get as outraged had a been one. -------------- But if you say these refs in big games are biased, what is their motive? Money? I am very hesitant to believe that. But I do believe the MSM is totally evil because they are completely biased against republican issues, values and Christian ones as well.

jehanne1431

The guy they threw the flag on admitted it was a hold....
It was a hold as much as 50 others were ""holds" never called in the same game. . I compare what he did --- in regular motion, not slow motion! --- to a thousand other plays both in the coverage and on the line. . And I conclude that call was horrendous. . Of course you and Chiefs fans are free to disagree.

It was a hold as much as 50 others were ""holds" never called in the same game. . I compare what he did --- in regular motion, not slow motion! --- to a thousand other plays both in the coverage and on the line. . And I conclude that call was horrendous. . Of course you and Chiefs fans are free to disagree.

Im not a Chiefs fan. But Im really not a fan of people acting like things like this decide games. They dont.

See how we really had no clue who was going to win? A few different plays and it's possible you could have been right. But then Mahomes did what he does and he delivered. And you had 2 weeks to think it through.

This is why I love this game. Or one of the reasons. I love it that the Giants beat the Patriots twice when they shouldn't have. I love it that Brady came back and won against Atlanta when he was down 40 points going into the 4th. Yes the legend grows as time passes on that one. LOL.

I think about two TD's Kansas City scored where they totally fooled the Eagles. Remember them? One left the receiver to the right completely wide opened. They totally fooled the Eagles. Then they did the exact same play only to the left.

The better team won. It was close. Hats off to the Eagles they didn't embarrass themselves but they deserved to lose. They just didn't deserve to lose the way the game ended. Bad call by the ref at the end.
I'm surprised no one is talking about the reversed fumble in the first half. Chiefs should have been up by seven there at the end.

I'm surprised no one is talking about the reversed fumble in the first half. Chiefs should have been up by seven there at the end.

It was a great game until that last penalty call. It ruined what should have been a good ending. Most likely Hurts doesn't score a TD but it would have been fun to watch him do the 2 minute drill. A field goal wouldn't do it he would have had to score a TD.

Now that I think about a few plays that changed the game, Kansas City deserved to win that game. How about the guy who broke the punt return record. He almost scored.

This is why I would never put money on this game. I knew it could go either way. Anyone who says they KNEW their team was going to win is a liar.

He grabbed his jersey, restricting his movement to break outside. That is defensive holding.

One other thought I have to add: The slipping on that field is ridiculous, especially on the paint. They should never play a playoff game in that stadium again until it is replaced.

Forum List

Back