Super-moron Handguns Editor at Guns & Ammo makes huge blunder

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
On page 21 of the april 2017 issue their handguns editor Patrick Sweeney says

"Force, in the world of physics, is one half the mass of the object times the square of the velocity"

HAHAHA Everyone who went thru HS physics knows that is the definition of kinetic energy and not at all the same as force!!!

Really a bonehead blunder and they should fire the dried-up old geezer.

"Force, in the world of physics, is one half the mass of the object times the square of the velocity"

HAHAHA Everyone who went thru HS physics knows that is the definition of kinetic energy and not at all the same as force!!!

I find a really boneheaded blunder was when a crooked vagina candidate called 50% of the US citizens, "Deplorable". And to think that person was supposed to be the "smartest" woman in the world.....
Or some bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator who said "At this time the oceans started to recede and the planet started to heal". But then 50% of the population were even more boneheaded and voted for the shit not once but twice..

• Banned
I find a really boneheaded blunder was when a crooked vagina candidate called 50% of the US citizens, "Deplorable". And to think that person was supposed to be the "smartest" woman in the world.....
Or some bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator who said "At this time the oceans started to recede and the planet started to heal". But then 50% of the population were even more boneheaded and voted for the shit not once but twice..

No one ever thought hillary was smart. She is obviously a man-hating moron. And everyone knows obozo is an affirmative action baby who can barely read.

No one's coming for my guns, been 6 decades now.
Good thing you aren't living in Venezuela where their constitution was taken away, for their guns are being taken away also. Thank God the US citizens woke the fuck up and voted out the 4 more years of Obama policies for maybe this country would look like Venezuela also.

Muzzle energy - Wikipedia

Force as used in the sentence is more accurate than inaccurate. The math is right.

The force that the bullet carries is the effect of kinetic energy. nitpicking it is like someone complaining that the proper term is magazine not clip. Or objecting that it is a revolver and not a pistol.

They just did...the 4th Circuit Court of appeals just ruled against you and your guns......

and the only reason you still have guns today.....the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun owners of America....and all of their dues paying supporters...

They just did...the 4th Circuit Court of appeals just ruled against you and your guns......

and the only reason you still have guns today.....the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun owners of America....and all of their dues paying supporters...
Nah, I got 'em right here, all nice and shiney. Wayne can go fuck hisseph. I was an NRA member until they decided to become a political corporate hack organization.

Nah, I got 'em right here, all nice and shiney. Wayne can go fuck hisseph. I was an NRA member until they decided to become a political corporate hack organization.

The only reason you have a gun in your home is the work the NRA did to fight back against the gun grabbers...the 2nd Amendment Foundation as well...without those two groups your guns would be gone......

The only reason you have a gun in your home is the work the NRA did to fight back against the gun grabbers...the 2nd Amendment Foundation as well...without those two groups your guns would be gone......

I have guns because I bought 'em and take care of 'em son, fuck you.

Fem-toons gun:

post-29-1085688790.jpg

No...you have guns because our Founding Fathers had the foresight to write down that the government is not allowed to infringe on our Natural Right to keep and bear arms....and the NRA and the 2nd Amendment Foundation backed up that right with law suits and fights in court to stop anti gunners...

Cause believe it or not.....without the NRA and the 2nd Amendment foundation....you would not have those guns today...

No...you have guns because our Founding Fathers had the foresight to write down that the government is not allowed to infringe on our Natural Right to keep and bear arms....and the NRA and the 2nd Amendment Foundation backed up that right with law suits and fights in court to stop anti gunners...

Cause believe it or not.....without the NRA and the 2nd Amendment foundation....you would not have those guns today...

Yeah see, that's what you're being told son, I don't believe it, fuck you. Guns are all over the damn globe.

Yeah see, that's what you're being told son, I don't believe it, fuck you. Guns are all over the damn globe.

They have been banned for law abiding people all over the world...criminals and terrorists have them...the law abiding..in Britain, France, Japan, Australia....less so....

They have been banned for law abiding people all over the world...criminals and terrorists have them...the law abiding..in Britain, France, Japan, Australia....less so....

Guns are global son, you show us all the time.

Yep.....but in most countries around the world they are reserved for criminals and agents of the government.....only in this country are they guaranteed to the actual people of the country.

Yep.....but in most countries around the world they are reserved for criminals and agents of the government.....only in this country are they guaranteed to the actual people of the country.

Sure Mac, sure, why, we're exceptional and shit. Well, mostly. Swallow and follow my gun loving friend.

Forum List

Back