Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 +

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Cool, a big ol' logical fallacy.

It's like:

"Pro-lifers, how many children have you adopted?"
Tommy Tit is an Oh Dear Kier cock sucker, the nut sack slapping off his chin.

Pro immigrants and asylum seekers want to push the burden and cost onto others. That's what the Left are good at.

Additional notes to the polling (oops, I forgot to mention the scaling idea, honestly guv)

Zero means Hypocrite, the greater the number, the bigger liar you are. How did you do, lol

Tommy Tit is an Oh Dear Kier cock sucker, the nut sack slapping off his chin.
You're not even close to being sane or normal.

It shouldn't always fall to me to stage these interventions, but it does. The alt-right kooks have isolated themselves in their SafeSpaces, so there aren't any normal people around them to tell them they're crazy.

You're not even close to being sane or normal.

It shouldn't always fall to me to stage these interventions, but it does. The alt-right kooks have isolated themselves in their SafeSpaces, so there aren't any normal people around them to tell them they're crazy.
If you want to know what's not sane or normal, those that love Oh Dear Kier. He is literally shitting on the pensioners and the Left love him to Blow Job level. So please spare your bullshit.

See? Not even close to normal. If anything, you're getting worse.
So you're happy strapped pensioners lose more tax on pensions, pay more council tax, and lose heating allowance? Are you drunk?? What's up with you and Tommy???

You haven't a clue on what's going on in the UK.

Forum List

Back