Supporters push coming for marijuana legaliziation inn 2020

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Supporters: Push coming for marijuana legalization in 2020

PHOENIX — A new push to legalize marijuana for adult recreational use is firing up once again in Arizona. The movement comes after the last initiative, known as Prop 205, was defeated by a slim margin of less than one percent. Organizers say the landscape has improved and believe voters will now support the issue if it gets on the ballot again.

Az better get with the times everyone else is makin ng billions as they are like petrified wussies who are letting wild horses run wild. It is nothing of a sort go to Lav Vegas go to Colorado ppl are not walking around looking zombies on crack.

• Banned
Go to Denver where the people are walking around like zombies on crack.

Dude you are so full of shit I have been there I was just in las vegas two months ago nobody is walking around like zombies & the POS DEMO twits who dream up bs lies to fill ppl heads with.

I assure you nobody is walking around like that and no it does NOT look like the streets of CA when ppl are smoking just pot...

lol

Supporters: Push coming for marijuana legalization in 2020

PHOENIX — A new push to legalize marijuana for adult recreational use is firing up once again in Arizona. The movement comes after the last initiative, known as Prop 205, was defeated by a slim margin of less than one percent. Organizers say the landscape has improved and believe voters will now support the issue if it gets on the ballot again.

Az better get with the times everyone else is makin ng billions as they are like petrified wussies who are letting wild horses run wild. It is nothing of a sort go to Lav Vegas go to Colorado ppl are not walking around looking zombies on crack.

With the decriminalization of personal possession, large corporations are the ones pushing for complete legalization. Philip Morris isn't going to let this business opportunity go by the wayside.

Go to Denver where the people are walking around like zombies on crack.

Dude you are so full of shit I have been there I was just in las vegas two months ago nobody is walking around like zombies & the POS DEMO twits who dream up bs lies to fill ppl heads with.

I assure you nobody is walking around like that and no it does NOT look like the streets of CA when ppl are smoking just pot...

lol
When you are walking around like a zombie on crack all the other zombies look perfectly normal.

Forum List

Back