Suppose crooked Hillary was president and...

We found out that Chelsea Clinton met secretly with the Russians during the campaign. How would that go over with the GOP?
Chelsea's a joke. No one would give a rat's ass, or in her case a horse's becuase she looks like one.

Why do you go out of your way to prove you are an asshole. Most anyone who reads the crap you post understands you are a classic one, a stupid, classless asshole.
Are you saying she doesn't look like a horse, or that she's a person to be taken seriously? Both perhaps?

I didn't say anything. I wrote that you are a stupid asshole.
We found out that Chelsea Clinton met secretly with the Russians during the campaign. How would that go over with the GOP?

chelsea is too dumb and ugly to be a supposed spy....

The real question is how would you lefties react if you found out

Bush did to obama what obama did to Trump.
/----/ Calling Chelsea ugly is wrong. Look at her latest photo and tell me she's not cute.
View attachment 174871

Another asshole ^^^ too dumb to post anything original.

Chelsea's a joke. No one would give a rat's ass, or in her case a horse's becuase she looks like one.

Why do you go out of your way to prove you are an asshole. Most anyone who reads the crap you post understands you are a classic one, a stupid, classless asshole.
Are you saying she doesn't look like a horse, or that she's a person to be taken seriously? Both perhaps?

I didn't say anything. I wrote that you are a stupid asshole.

/----/ Calling Chelsea ugly is wrong. Look at her latest photo and tell me she's not cute.
View attachment 174871

Another asshole ^^^ too dumb to post anything original.
Why am I a stupid asshole because Chelsea Clinton's an unimportant person who looks like a horse?

Doesn't make any sense.

Imagining that Crooked Hillary was President is absolutely frightening just by itself. This country would really be fucked.

/----/ I hate answering hypothetical questions because you get lead down a rabbit hole as a distraction from the big story.
The Steele dossier was contracted by Hillary Clinton. Her campaign ordered it. It did not exist. It was not intelligence. It was not produced by the American or international intelligence communities. It was the idea of the Clinton campaign based on some early efforts by Fusion GPS during the Republican primaries to hire Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence agent, to put together an opposition research document and make it look like it was intelligence product, make it look like it was the result of intelligence agents, spies, doing deep investigations of Donald Trump and his family and associates.

It was made to look like a standard intelligence document that was produced by counterintelligence American patriots, when, in fact, it was nothing more than a painting commissioned by a rich guy. This was a commissioned piece of work that served as opposition research. Everything we’ve known about it remains true to this day.

Originally the report was started by Republicans, but then they lost to the Duck, Fusion let the Clinton campaign manager to buy use of it and since it became so much about Russian involvement they called on Steele to find out what he could. Apparently we are finding out most of it is true. The Fisa warrant was based on Papaplopolus getting drunk and spilling his guts to an Australian who notified our FBI.

Papadopoulos

For the record the Duck said Papadopoulos (sp) and Page were not known by him.

they keep ignoring that. it makes them feel better somehow.

they also clearly have zero understanding of what opposition research is.

what a bunch of losers.

This is the wittiest response that right wing stooges can come up with? Does anyone know WTF this idiot is babbling about?

This is the wittiest response that right wing stooges can come up with? Does anyone know WTF this idiot is babbling about?

Rave on you idiot.....

Plain to see it flew right over your dumb ass….

Forum List

Back