Suppose Trump wins the election. US aid to Ukraine stops. Let’s say Ukraine falls by late 2025. What’s the next area Putin might turn towards?

What’s the next area Putin might turn towards?

• Estonia , Latvia , LR and Poland

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Finalnd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norway

• Moldova - Georgia - Armenia

• Belarus

• Kazakhstan

• Alaska - California

• Arctic

• I am not sure

• Total voters

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
So guys, what do you think , What’s the next area tsar Putin might turn towards? I voted for Alaska and California, if they want to WIN THIS WAR , they must go for the head like Alexander the Great or Cortes did !

61koepnSPTL._SY498_BO1204203200_.jpg

Moronic thread.
Trump would have prevented an invasion of Ukraine in the first place.
Now that that’s moot, trump will adjust any Ukraine aid based on accountability and progress. Opposite of what has been going on with this current administration.

Moronic thread.
Trump would have prevented an invasion of Ukraine in the first place.
Now that that’s moot, trump will adjust any Ukraine aid based on accountability and progress. Opposite of what has been going on with this current administration.
I think he would also stop the oil flow to Putin again. That would stop the war as well. Same with Iran.

So guys, what do you think , What’s the next area tsar Putin might turn towards? I voted for Alaska and California, if they want to WIN THIS WAR , they must go for the head like Alexander the Great or Cortes did !

Relax. Trump won't just outright abandon Ukaine. He does NOT want to be saddled with a loss on his watch. He is far too proud for that and considers "winning" his legacy. He admires Reagan, even emulates him to some degree. Reagan would not lose to Russia, China or anyone. Period.

Here is how it probably plays out.

Trump calls Putin and Zelensky and tells them to meet as the world wants peace if possible. He calls France, Germany, UK and others and asks "hello guys, I'm back. Thanks for the congratulations I appreciate it. Are you guys able to ante up with some support for Ukraine? We have a focus on protecting, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines and the South China Sea, we are going to need you guys to ante up, and, to get your NATo funding to at least 2%".

Putin and Zelensky meet in the meantime and low ball each other.

Trump calls them both and says he is sending a team over to negotiate. They go over and try and find common ground.
Eventually they find an offramp for both leaders that is acceptable. Russia gains a little bit of land but far less than they want.

If there is no agreement, the war continues until there is.

I think he would also stop the oil flow to Putin again.
its very easy to do, why Biden´s administration DONT DO IT , I DONT KNOW, DO YOU ?

Trump will call Zelenski and tell him to agree to an immediate cease fire (Putin has already agreed to this), then negotiate a settlement with Russia and hold elections within 90 days. Otherwise, no more money. Ukraine will not join NATO but might join the EU.

Trump will call Zelenski and tell him to agree to an immediate cease fire (Putin has already agreed to this), then negotiate a settlement with Russia and hold elections within 90 days. Otherwise, no more money. Ukraine will not join NATO but might join the EU.
Sounds reasonable. Democrats would protest.

Sounds reasonable. Democrats would protest.
only them ?

'Decolonization of Moscow🇷🇺 empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and #Brodsky to #Navalny and Dugin.

GI8ei73WQAAO4Jr.jpg

Nowhere. The Russian army will not have enough left to take over Luxembourg after this war is over, no matter which way it goes
do you have any numbers ? links ? i really hope that you are right . so, in our interests to keep the 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 hordesmen in Ukr, as long as possible ?

John Bolton: “If Trump is elected, there will be celebrations in the 🇷🇺 Kremlin, there’s no doubt about it, because Putin thinks that he is an easy mark.”

+ "He's fundamentally ignorant...He thinks international relations are about personal relations, which is a line and approach that I can tell you, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping are eagerly looking forward to."

I still remember the stark contrasts visible in Berlin between former East and West in 2000. Free Europe can and will rebuild 🇺🇦Ukraine magnificently, and in a short time, but first we need to make sure she survives!

1728599205667.jpeg

Russia doesn't want or need more territory. At most, it wants neutral buffer states between itself and NATO. When has it acted contrary to this?

Another thread showing Nazi Troll Tiddles' stupidity and ignorance .
Russia's problem is not lack of land , it is lack of population .

They will further increase their strenth in Africa and push for controlled immmigration .

Trade will increase massively with the collapse of the US and NATO followed by the EU.

The New Order has no interest in a lunatic US and its very few and increasingly inconsequential friends .
Bankrupts like the US tend to quickly be shunned .

That dork ain't got a clue.

Moscow 🇷🇺 empire could attack Sweden for control of the Baltic Sea, Stockholm's Defense Minister Pål Jonson said, - Politico

Last edited:

Forum List

Back