Supreme Court again gives OK to anti-white discrimination.

Of course not. I'm referring to many whites who wail about being racially oppressed anytime the oppressed raise the question of systemic institutionalized racism. You see it often, and in this thread.

HAHAHA. Do you expect anyone to believe there is a giant conspiracy among whites to deny blacks college access???

Blacks have a tough time getting in college on merit because they are mentally inferior. How do you explain their dismal performance on all standardized tests??? THINK

My guess the total would be 5-3 had that jewish, lesbian Kagan submitted a vote. Sad that the Supreme Court reveals once again the code word for anti-White is "diversity." It used to be doubly pathetic since Afro-Americans do not do well at colleges they are unqualified for, but in recent years idiotic, non-academic courses such as Afro-American studies have been adopted by colleges so stupid folks can get a degree after all.
Yeah they get the degree but nobody will hire someone "trained" in african history.

My guess the total would be 5-3 had that jewish, lesbian Kagan submitted a vote. Sad that the Supreme Court reveals once again the code word for anti-White is "diversity." It used to be doubly pathetic since Afro-Americans do not do well at colleges they are unqualified for, but in recent years idiotic, non-academic courses such as Afro-American studies have been adopted by colleges so stupid folks can get a degree after all.
Yeah they get the degree but nobody will hire someone "trained" in african history.
And this is the racism common to far too many on the right which results in the warranted disdain most Americans have for conservatives.

Forum List

Back