*Supreme Court Had Better Step UP!*

Sorry bout that,

1. What do my feelings have to do with people being jailed for years without trial?
2. You are a Nazi.
3. Fuck You Nazi.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry bout that,

1. You weep for magaturds caught up in the big J6 Orange temper tantrum like a little bitch with a skinned knee. Due process. Let them have it.
2. You don't even know what a Nazi is.
3. Go home dad, you're drunk (again).

Regards,
TT

Sorry bout that,

1. You weep for magaturds caught up in the big J6 Orange temper tantrum like a little bitch with a skinned knee. Due process. Let them have it.
2. You don't even know what a Nazi is.
3. Go home dad, you're drunk (again).

Regards,
TT
Sorry bout that,

1. For fucks sake your dumb!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. What do my feelings have to do with people being jailed for years without trial?
2. You are a Nazi.
3. Fuck You Nazi.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Actually their trial delays are a function of protecting their rights. As the defense has to give discovery, especially of exculpatory evidence to the defense before trial. And the more evidence the DOJ discovers, the more they have to turn over. But it's not just the raw evidence, like video footage. They have to provide the evidence specific to the person being tried. In essence, they have to make a video reel showing all the footage they have on each of the 1,000+ defendants. All the statements they have specific to each of the 1,000+ defendants, including statements from newly arrested individuals.

As new evidence is still coming in, they have to delay the trial, so they can turn that new evidence over to the defense.

Sorry bout that,

1. The DOJ is doing crap to innocent Americans.
2. And they had better back the fuck off!
3. The Supreme Court can do the right thing and step up, and stop this Bullshit!
4. The FBI sucks, and so does the DOJ ole whats his fucking name? wray*
5. Time to let these prisoners go free, 900 days in prison no trial!!!!!
6. Either fix this or I'm bringing my posse from Texas!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I think you have your "separation of powers" confused. The Court has no jurisdiction over the DOJ. Congress and the executive branch need to deal with a weaponized out of control DOJ but the DOJ is in the business of protecting a crooked administration and the democrat party.

Sorry bout that,

1. So your ok with jailing American's with no court date eh?
2. If the answer is yes, here's a *fuck you*, for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why have you not complained about long pretrial detentions before now?

Hmmmm...

Pretrial Detention

Research about Pretrial Detention and the criminal justice system
www.prisonpolicy.org
www.prisonpolicy.org

More than 400,000 people in the U.S. are currently being detained pretrial – in other words, they are awaiting trial and still legally innocent. Many are jailed pretrial simply because they can't afford money bail, others because a probation, parole, or ICE office has placed a "hold" on their release. The number of people in jail pretrial has nearly quadrupled since the 1980s.

Meanwhile in California...

Waiting for justice: Defendants locked up for years awaiting trials, sentencing

For thousands of Californians, the notion of “presumed innocent” has been turned on its head. They’ve waited years in jail without being tried or sentenced.
calmatters.org
calmatters.org

Across California, 44,241 people are being held in a county jail without being convicted or sentenced for a crime. That’s three quarters of all inmates.

At least 1,317 people have been waiting in county jails for more than 3 years. For 332 of them, it’s been longer than 5 years.

Ok.
I did a little research and you appear to be full of shit.

Sorry bout that,

1. Read all of your links dumbass.
2. You missed this.

"Lake said Jan. 6 defendants "are being held in prison without being charged." Lake did not cite any particular defendants during her interview, and her campaign didn’t respond to our request for evidence."

3. Six, maybe more, remain held without being tried or a trail date.
4. Those six, maybe more, represent why America has failed *ALL* the American people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how the tards didn't care about years-long pretrial detention before a bunch of white insurrectionists were locked up?

What are the odds they will join the justice reform movement now? :lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. Read all of your links dumbass.
2. You missed this.

"Lake said Jan. 6 defendants "are being held in prison without being charged." Lake did not cite any particular defendants during her interview, and her campaign didn’t respond to our request for evidence."

3. Six, maybe more, remain held without being tried or a trail date.
4. Those six, maybe more, represent why America has failed *ALL* the American people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
#'s 3 and 4 that you list here are not found in my link.
However this is:

The U.S. Attorney’s Office publicly shows online the charges filed against more than 775 defendants, including violent offenses such as using deadly weapons or assaulting police officers. Many of the defendants have pleaded guilty.

We found no evidence of defendants being imprisoned without being charged.

We rate her claim False.

Sorry bout that,'

1. Your an ignoramus!!!
2. How do you breath, mouth breather?
3. Drooler?
4. Mikes lost his groove?
5. Its towards the bottom of your link, dumbass!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back