🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supreme Court Says NO to BP

Awwww... What a shame. Poor RWs will be beside themselves because - for a change - Big Business lost just a little bit.

But they can take comfort that many small family businesses have gone under and more will go broke.

Prince William Sound businesses still suffer, family still suffer, many on welfare - because Exxon wasn't held liable.

Yes there was a lot of damage done to the gulf. And it was avoidable and ABp knew that. Then they go and blame it on any thing but themselves. I say they should pay out every dime and if they don't... shut em down.

Awwww... What a shame. Poor RWs will be beside themselves because - for a change - Big Business lost just a little bit.

But they can take comfort that many small family businesses have gone under and more will go broke.

Prince William Sound businesses still suffer, family still suffer, many on welfare - because Exxon wasn't held liable.

Why do you lie about things that are so easily proven?

Exxon shelled out damn near a billion dollars , as they should have.

took until 2009 to collect, but they were absolutely held liable right from the beginning.

Why do you lie about things that are so easily proven?

Exxon shelled out damn near a billion dollars , as they should have.

took until 2009 to collect, but they were absolutely held liable right from the beginning.

I have a bill from the irs for several thousand. I wonder if I can hold out for 20 years like exxon did.

I'm in Washington state. I know the damage that exxon did to Alaska. Not just Alaska but here too. Washington mostly supplied those fishermen who made their living in Alaska. Many family owned businesses went under because of exxon.

I just hope that the same thing won't be allowed to happen in the Gulf. It looks like there's less of a chance for that to happen there now.

Every bird and fish should also have had a million dollar settlement. How easy and soon they forget their carelessness and negligence and all the killing they did!

Forum List

Back