Supreme Court Upholds Part of Arizona Law

Guy's, without Comprehensive Border Security, there is no Policy, only more Chaos.
What exactly do you see as comprehensive border security?

Secure Borders. Finish the Fences. Patrol. Air Patrol. Relocate some Military Bases close to or on the Border. Incorporate National Guard Training Facilities there. What ever it takes. Enough is enough.
I'm not willing to bankrupt the country because Mexicans are scary. You secure one border and people will just come through another. A bubble over the country is going to get pretty expensive.

I'm not willing to bankrupt the country because Mexicans are scary. You secure one border and people will just come through another. A bubble over the country is going to get pretty expensive.

Yes Mexicans will just swim to Canada and then come in.

What exactly do you see as comprehensive border security?

Secure Borders. Finish the Fences. Patrol. Air Patrol. Relocate some Military Bases close to or on the Border. Incorporate National Guard Training Facilities there. What ever it takes. Enough is enough.

We are going bankrupt because of unfunded entitlements to the tune of 119 trillion dollars.
Our Constitution says that the federal Government is suppose to secure and protect our boarders, not government handouts to the citizens.

We are going bankrupt because of unfunded entitlements to the tune of 119 trillion dollars.
Our Constitution says that the federal Government is suppose to secure and protect our boarders, not government handouts to the citizens.

First off, stop attempting to hide behind the US Constitution. You have a difficult time understanding simple internet posts let alone a document as full of nuance as the US Constitution.

Second, any unfunded entitlements can be funded in creative ways. We've done it before. Stop putting down America as if we are incapable of fine tuning a simple thing like entitlements.

Why you people are so full of hate ad gear is beyond me. Maybe it's the media you choose that poisons your mind?

:eusa_whistle:

Uhhhhhh. No we're not, Beavis. We're going bankrupt because Bush Jr. racked up massive debt getting into two wars without raising taxes.

Uhhhhhh. No we're not, Beavis. We're going bankrupt because Bush Jr. racked up massive debt getting into two wars without raising taxes.

funny, they all forget Tea Party Hero Paul Ryan on debt:

Here, via Nexis, is a Robert Novak column from 2001 conveying the fashionable conservative view of the time:

"It's too small," Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, the most junior member of the Ways and Means Committee but a leading House supply-sider, told me. "It's not big enough to fit all the policy we want."

Remembering When Paul Ryan Worried The Debt Was Too Small | The New Republic

to be fair, bush wouldn't have had to raise taxes. all he had to do was leave them where they were.

and if they were back where they were the 'deficit' problem would be largely resolved.

to be fair, bush wouldn't have had to raise taxes. all he had to do was leave them where they were.

and if they were back where they were the 'deficit' problem would be largely resolved.
:clap2:

damn facts!!!

:badgrin:

Haha. Dante, that link is awesome. We should tattoo that shit on Ryan's dick.

And Jillian, that's also a good point. Although most economists are now saying that the Bush Tax Cuts are the #1 reason why the deficit is what it is.

Paul Ryan Worried the Debt Was Too Small

And Jillian, that's also a good point. Although most economists are now saying that the Bush Tax Cuts are the #1 reason why the deficit is what it is.

"It's too small," Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, the most junior member of the Ways and Means Committee but a leading House supply-sider, told me. "It's not big enough to fit all the policy we want."

Ryan has refashioned his image from "supply-sider" to "serious budget hawk," but there's not much evidence his worldview has changed. He still favors enormous tax cuts for the rich far beyond those passed into law by George W. Bush, only this time he promises to pay for them via closing unspecified deductions.

Anytime anyone anywhere begins the far right mantra on the debt, simply post #132 above.

Paul Ryan is a dork.

Last edited:
Anytime anyone anywhere begins the far right mantra on the debt, simply post #132 above.

Paul Ryan is a dork.

Ryan has refashioned his image from "supply-sider" to "serious budget hawk," but there's not much evidence his worldview has changed. He still favors enormous tax cuts for the rich far beyond those passed into law by George W. Bush, only this time he promises to pay for them via closing unspecified deductions.

:thewave:

Forum List

Back