Surely we can agree on this

Dog fighting is a tragedy.

Get a look at dogs who survive fights. Scars everywhere. Faces, ears and lips torn off.

Yeah. Gotta be quite a man or lady to fight a dog.

Chickens?? Hell those things will fight no matter what. I had feral chickens at my house in NC. The males were always fighting and killing each other. No training required.

Always cracked me up that assholes needed to use chickens to fight each other because they don't have the balls to do it themselves.

Dog fighting is a tragedy.

Get a look at dogs who survive fights. Scars everywhere. Faces, ears and lips torn off.

Yeah. Gotta be quite a man or lady to fight a dog.

Chickens?? Hell those things will fight no matter what. I had feral chickens at my house in NC. The males were always fighting and killing each other. No training required.

Indeed, nature is cruel.

What a Country. The DOJ and the FBI take time from their federal law enforcement mission and the Missouri state police contribute in a (what did it cost in time and personnel..a couple of million taxpayer dollars) to rescue 100 dogs from an alleged dog fighting ring. Priorities people?

People who fight dogs should be made to go through the same thing in prison.
And when they lose to many times you take em out back and shoot em.

But I'm not sure how libs will come to grips with this since most people who fight dogs are minorities.

Hey, I gave you some positive rep for your first comment, but I don't agree with your second comment about the libs and most people who fight dogs are minorities.

Seems to me most people who fight dogs are just plain trash, they come in various colors. But I absolutely agree with your suggested punishment for them, whatever color they may be.

Humane Society takes in 8 dogs from dog-fighting raid - KGUN9.com

Almost 100 dogs were rescued and removed. The FBI, United States Attorney's Office and the Missouri State Highway Patrol were all part of the investigation.

It is unclear if the dogs were used to fight, bait or breed but they were all found in a large warehouse.

There are those who say that dogs are just property and that cowardly dog fighting scum should be able to do as they wish with their property.

I've heard the same said of chickens (cockfighting).

Dog fighting is illegal in all of the US.
Cockfighting is illegal in all but one (backward southern RED) states.

There is substantial evidence that animal abusers go on to abuse and/or kill human beings.

Write your congress person. Ask them to prosecute and, if guilty, JAIL these monsters.

I agree.:clap2:

All people who abuse animals are monsters.... regardless of color, shape or form.

People who engage in these activities are sociopathic cowards; nothing more nothing less.

Humane Society takes in 8 dogs from dog-fighting raid - KGUN9.com

Almost 100 dogs were rescued and removed. The FBI, United States Attorney's Office and the Missouri State Highway Patrol were all part of the investigation.

It is unclear if the dogs were used to fight, bait or breed but they were all found in a large warehouse.

There are those who say that dogs are just property and that cowardly dog fighting scum should be able to do as they wish with their property.

I've heard the same said of chickens (cockfighting).

Dog fighting is illegal in all of the US.
Cockfighting is illegal in all but one (backward southern RED) states.
There is substantial evidence that animal abusers go on to abuse and/or kill human beings.

Write your congress person. Ask them to prosecute and, if guilty, JAIL these monsters.

Retards like you cannot even talk about something that should be non-partisan without interjecting your stupid bigoted bull shit can you.

You are not only the biggest idiot on these boards Luddley, but you are a disgusting piece of shit as well.

Asshat.

Last edited:
First, I was wrong about Michael Vick - he's doing just fine because, in football, the name of the game is money.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/305514-good-news-about-michael-vick.html#post7615712

Current, recent dog fighting bust:
2 Arrested For Dogfighting In Claremore; Videos Uncovered - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma -

A dogfighting arrest in Rogers County turned up graphic video evidence of fights to the death, officials said.

While serving a warrant for drugs, deputies in the THUG Task Force found graphic videos of dog fights on Garrett Bump's cell phone. There were also videos of bleeding dogs being stitched back up to fight another day.

It all happened at a home in the center of Claremore, with neighbors and small children right next door.

According to investigators, one of Bump's videos showed dogs fighting right in front of a baby bed. In others, you can hear a child talking or laughing before and during dog fights.

Deputies said Bump, 19, also had pictures of the dogs' injuries after a fight and even stitched up the neck of one dog in the home's bathtub.

"We've got a knucklehead proud to show the wounds his dog received and the agony this animal has been through," Rogers County Sheriff Scott Walton said.

One video shows Bump and Casilyn Morgan, 20, training puppies at an early age to one day be fighters, deputies said.

1002566_685239764835571_445215974_n.png

Sorry to disappoint but neither of these scum bags are minorities.

Garrett Bump's facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/garrett.bump.52
419357_289107821162211_1859236070_n.jpg

And, his charming girlfriend Caseylin Morgan's fb page
https://www.facebook.com/casy.morgan

Blood sports: cock fighting, dog fighting, bull fighting, & fox hunting. There may be others I don’t know about. Bear baiting is something from the old days; you will see it mentioned in Shakespearean plays. I didn’t think they still did this, but in some countries it is still done (see second link).

Fox hunting: The Hunting Act 2004 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which bans the hunting of wild Mammals (notably foxes, deer and hares) with dogs in England and Wales; the Act does not cover the use of dogs in the process of flushing out an unidentified wild mammal, nor does it interfere with drag hunting, where hounds are trained to follow an artificial scent. The Act came into force on 18 February 2005. The pursuit of foxes with hounds was banned in Scotland two years earlier by the Protection of Wild Mammals (Scotland) Act 2002. Such hunting remains legal in Northern Ireland. (wiki)

Bull fighting still goes on in Spain. It is also done in Portugal, but in Portugal they do not kill the bull.

ACT Newsletter - Animal Bloodsports - Petfinder

According to this article, dog fighting, in addition to being animal abuse, has a negative effect on children who watch it, and it is often connected to illegal drug use.

Blood sports

I agree with other posters: blood sports are animal abuse and people who engage in them have psychological problems. With bull fighting in Spain, it isn’t as ‘popular’ among the Spanish as some people think. There may be big crowds at the bull fights, but there are big crowds in America at monster truck rallies; that don’t mean most of the country is interested in them. A lot of the crowd at bull fights in Spain are foreign tourists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back