Surgeon General Joins In On The Democrat Fear-Mongering Over Chinese Virus

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"I think there are a lot of people that are doing the right things. I think unfortunately we’re finding out a lot of people think this can't happen to them,” he said. 'This week, it's going to get bad. ... We really, really need everyone to stay at home -- Everyone needs to act as if they have the virus right now, test or no test, we need you to understand you could be spreading it to someone else or you could be getting it from someone else. Stay at home,” Adams said."

Does he not know saying shit like this will cause a panic?? What does he mean it is going to get really bad this week...why?? What does he mean everyone should stay home? This isn't a communist country, we should be able to go anywhere we want -- and lastly, what does he mean we should all act as if we have it?? What kind of disaster scenario crap is that??

We have millions of masks/ventilators, we have testing for everyone that needs it, we have medicines that work, and most of all , this is basically like getting a cold....so what is he talking about? Just more of the democrat fueled paranoia -- I am sure he didn't clear his messaging with Trump first - he completely undermined Trump and he should pay a price for this betrayal....

Forum List

Back