🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Survey:Melissa Harris Perry Needs A New Job. So, What Should Be Her Next "Hard Working Career"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana::boobies::afro: So finally, PMS-NBC fires Mellisa Harris Perry! well, actually she fired herself for simply being a bigot who hates and insults anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with her beliefs.
Fine! we are all beyond thrilled to see her go. So where should we send her next? Wal Mart door greeter? Customer Service Rep for your local cable company? (yah, and u know she wont let you win any argument with her on the phone). What about a maid/working for a home cleaning service? Got any other ideas? :badgrin::laugh2:

oh please! put her in my wal mart produce dept. I can't wait to ask her where the watermelons are.

:banana::boobies::afro: So finally, PMS-NBC fires Mellisa Harris Perry! well, actually she fired herself for simply being a bigot who hates and insults anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with her beliefs.
Fine! we are all beyond thrilled to see her go. So where should we send her next? Wal Mart door greeter? Customer Service Rep for your local cable company? (yah, and u know she wont let you win any argument with her on the phone). What about a maid/working for a home cleaning service? Got any other ideas? :badgrin::laugh2:
Whore! That would be very liberal for her.

make Mellissa work as a 7.00 hr bagger for a grocer,and then lets see how many tomatoes get crushed.

Tampon earring model. It's Spring and the new cuntrag designs will be out soon. I think we're all excited to see what innovations will be out there and how they look hanging from some moron's earlobes.

The lisping racist turd will probably be appointed by Obama to some bullshit government job.

Whore! That would be very liberal for her.
well when Hillary becomes the white house grounds keeper in 2017, Melissa can he her helper

Wow, is it possible for somebody to be too bigoted for MSNBC? I though they thrived on left wing bigotry.

A whorehouse

A whorehouse
Yeah, but discount section. That , or self abuse for white guys.

A whorehouse
would Melissa be the 5.00hr girl for men on welfare?

my first choice: Counter/order taker girl at a KFC.
i know Melissa and she is ten time more educated then a slack jawed cracka such as yourself and the ones that spawned you, it burns your cracka asses that your betters will be the majority soon , but you will still be cross licking rubes

my first choice: Counter/order taker girl at a KFC.
i know Melissa and she is ten time more educated then a slack jawed cracka such as yourself and the ones that spawned you, it burns your cracka asses that your betters will be the majority soon , but you will still be cross licking rubes
A progressive, educated??
Lol

she should take the same job as her nut job colleague when he was FIRED.

Forum List

Back