🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Survey:If It's President Cruz Or Trump,What "Should Be" Hillary Clintons New White House Position?

I would imagine someone like Hillary would have to come in and teach Trumps whore of a wife how to act like a lady

:boobies::mm::banana: Ok, Just for fun, let's predict this scenario, We have a "President Trump" in the White House come 2017, and Hillary is still interested in working in the administration.(you know, just cause she needs to keep occupied). Well, let's find something very productive for her. Now, considering her scandalous past, and the fact that Hillary has pretty much gotten away with crimes all of us would of gone to prison for, what would you like to see Hillary doing in the White House next year?
{aside from White House Greenskeeper and Plumber}. :badgrin:

Zookeeper.

being some of us want Hillary to maintain all of the white house restrooms, who is the current "Secretary Of Toilets" now? Anthony Wiener?

I would imagine someone like Hillary would have to come in and teach Trumps whore of a wife how to act like a lady

How the fuck would anybody be able to teach Shrillary the Sow fast enough to make HER a teacher?

Survey:If It's President Cruz Or Trump,What "Should Be" Hillary Clintons New White House Position?

How about:

It's wrong to starve poor children.

First responders should have health care.

It's wrong to slash benefits for veterans.

The wealthy should pay the same tax rate as every one else.

Gays should be protected from GOP hate.

Fortunately, I can prove the opposite of each and every one are current GOP positions and policies.
You can't prove you have two functioning brain cells.
But I am happy you support the GOP's flat tax and imposing income tax on the 47% of wage earners who dont pay it.
Don't pay taxes? Are you talking about people like Mitt Romney?
No, he is talking about people like yourself.

Forum List

Back