Survey: Who Would You Want To See Debate One On One In 2016?

:slap: This one is probably an easy one. But let's see what you all would love to see go at it in a Presidential or Primary Debate. Why do we have to wait for a one on one show till October? Why not have debates with the top four nominees from both sides during the summer of 2016? We may never see a Cruz VS Warren debate, or a Scott Walker VS Hillary. So who what debate would you love to see, and even be willing to pay $15.00 to watch Live!:woohoo:

I'd very much like to watch/listen to Rand Paul debate Rand Paul.

:slap: This one is probably an easy one. But let's see what you all would love to see go at it in a Presidential or Primary Debate. Why do we have to wait for a one on one show till October? Why not have debates with the top four nominees from both sides during the summer of 2016? We may never see a Cruz VS Warren debate, or a Scott Walker VS Hillary. So who what debate would you love to see, and even be willing to pay $15.00 to watch Live!:woohoo:

It would be very interesting hearing the left side of Rand Paul's mouth respond to the right side of his mouth.

It would be very interesting hearing the left side of Rand Paul's mouth respond to the right side of his mouth.

Ohh good one,. How about Candidate Obama VS President Obama, they would hate the shit out of each other.

Ohh good one,. How about Candidate Obama VS President Obama, they would hate the shit out of each other.

Or maybe a Shoe VS Obama?

Ohhhh fuck.... It already exists. Hope I didn't vote for that liar....

Or GWB v, GWB, in fact any candidate who won the election. The job is easy to criticize, until one sits in the Oval.

Or GWB v, GWB, in fact any candidate who won the election. The job is easy to criticize, until one sits in the Oval.

Soooo, yer saying Bush is off the hook, or just Obama? And is Obama off the hook because he ran as the anti Bush and then became Bush III or just because...

This is why I'm not part of nor do I vote for either of the low life parties that you so eagerly identify with. You are just as bad as any knuckle dragging racist red neck republican neocon. You support just about every single policy they did under Bush, all it took was a Dem expanding these policies to make you it's #1 fanboi.

Forum List

Back