Survey:Your Predictable Hillary Clinton " Server&Email Excuse Lines" To Come In The Next Few Weeks.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies::boohoo:This is easy, I guess we can expect to hear these "Opening Lines" as Hillary is getting backed into a corner.
1) Well, At The Time
2) Well, Actually I Don't Recall
3) I Did Not Send
4) As Far As I Know{or knew at the time}
5) I Did Not Receive
6) And of course "Well Bush Did It Too !!!!" wah wah :crybaby:

Same old same old.

It does not matter what happens or what is proven - it will be ignored and then called a fake scandal.

It is pathetic what we allow our 'elites' get away with and still grant them ever increasing power.

well ah, uhm, hmm, well at the time Huma was, uhmm, ah, {sooner or later u know she will bring huma into the mix}

:boobies::boohoo:This is easy, I guess we can expect to hear these "Opening Lines" as Hillary is getting backed into a corner.
1) Well, At The Time
2) Well, Actually I Don't Recall
3) I Did Not Send
4) As Far As I Know{or knew at the time}
5) I Did Not Receive
6) And of course "Well Bush Did It Too !!!!" wah wah :crybaby:
I wasn't Secretary of State. That was my evil twin.

Today, already: "Was not marked Classified at the time"

How about Secret or Top Secret, bitch??
and thats probably going to be the most common excuse. "At The Time" or "At The Time I didnt know/wasn't aware bullchit"

how about, well at the time of that particular email, i had just recovered from my 7th anyrism.

upload_2015-8-12_17-33-34.png

I didn't know that my email regarding my fabricated story about that godamm u-tube video was considered "Classified at the time".

Hillary is toast, even tho' she doesn't know it, yet. Bill does.........thatz why he's keeping mum.

I can't count how many times I've heard "at the time" today

:cuckoo:
you just just vision alan colmes trying to explain this. you know the first four/five words coming out of his lying mouth will be,,,,"Well When Bush Was President".

Forum List

Back