Susan Collins baffled by Bidens partisanship

Susan Collins is baffled as to why the White House 'would want to alienate' her (yahoo.com)

This has got to be one of the funniest/saddest things you could ever read. Susan Collins is literally baffled why Chairman Xiden shoved the stimulus bill through Congress without any GOP input, thinking he was a moderate.

Hilarious.

It just goes to show how stupid these people really are. They are literally brain dead.
She is almost but not quite agreeing with folks who think he has "handlers." She knows President Biden, worked with him for years and knows him as a moderate. She sees him moving farther left and being unwilling to compromise. What she is forgetting is that there are mighty few like her in the Republican Congress, and that for the most part, the Republicans have been unwilling to compromise, either.. .
That's the idea. Limpwrist RINOs like Collins are not real Republicans. why the hell should we, as real Americans, surrender to the Left?
Maine's an Independent state and we like our politicians that way, too. Not being a Republican, I can attest to the fact that she has a LOT of conservative ideas that make me cringe. But I support her, anyway, for being honest, hardworking and never a jabbering, hate filled monkey.
So no concern over the fact she is a fool, just so long as she is an honest and hard working one.

Understood,
Yes. Actually, she's no fool. Which that quote would have made clear to anyone with a brain.
She has no judgement. We both agree with this, yet you persist in defending someone with no judgement to remain in power.

You see this as hateful.

Very odd.

Susan Collins is baffled as to why the White House 'would want to alienate' her (yahoo.com)

This has got to be one of the funniest/saddest things you could ever read. Susan Collins is literally baffled why Chairman Xiden shoved the stimulus bill through Congress without any GOP input, thinking he was a moderate.

Hilarious.

It just goes to show how stupid these people really are. They are literally brain dead.
She is almost but not quite agreeing with folks who think he has "handlers." She knows President Biden, worked with him for years and knows him as a moderate. She sees him moving farther left and being unwilling to compromise. What she is forgetting is that there are mighty few like her in the Republican Congress, and that for the most part, the Republicans have been unwilling to compromise, either.. .
That's the idea. Limpwrist RINOs like Collins are not real Republicans. why the hell should we, as real Americans, surrender to the Left?
Maine's an Independent state and we like our politicians that way, too. Not being a Republican, I can attest to the fact that she has a LOT of conservative ideas that make me cringe. But I support her, anyway, for being honest, hardworking and never a jabbering, hate filled monkey.
So no concern over the fact she is a fool, just so long as she is an honest and hard working one.

Understood,
Yes. Actually, she's no fool. Which that quote would have made clear to anyone with a brain.
She has no judgement. We both agree with this, yet you persist in defending someone with no judgement to remain in power.

You see this as hateful.

Very odd.
She is a really good senator, and since she isn't yours, put your nose back where it belongs, troll. It's not your business.

Hilarious.

There is no room for compromise when it comes to selling out to China.
Get caught up, there. I believe the President just caused the Chinese to blow a fuse in Alaska, and it wasn't for 'selling out.' LOL,
Maybe you should get caught up--Biden and Blinken got seriously owned by the Chinese delegation for human rights abuses and the Biden group responded with----crickets.

Hilarious.

Understood,

You see this as hateful.

Very odd.
She is a really good senator, and since she isn't yours, put your nose back where it belongs, troll. It's not your business.
Ok, what "good" has she done?

Hmm?

And guess what, her votes effect me which makes it my business.

Thanks in advance.

Hilarious.

Get caught up, there. I believe the President just caused the Chinese to blow a fuse in Alaska, and it wasn't for 'selling out.' LOL,
Maybe you should get caught up--Biden and Blinken got seriously owned by the Chinese delegation for human rights abuses and the Biden group responded with----crickets.
You going to side with China on this? Since when have you been a champion fighting human rights abuses?

Hilarious.

I thought Chairman Xiden said that genocide was just part of their culture and to be expected.

Hilarious.

You going to side with China on this? Since when have you been a champion fighting human rights abuses?
Since when has Chairman Xiden?

What has he done to confront his daddy Xi on the issue?

Collins should not be surprised. Compromise was not going to happen regardless of what was said on the campaign trial.

President Biden has two years to pass whatever legislation his party can before the GOP more than likely takes back Congress.

Collins should not be surprised. Compromise was not going to happen regardless of what was said on the campaign trial.

President Biden has two years to pass whatever legislation his party can before the GOP more than likely takes back Congress.
Takes back Congress?

Not with the new mail in voting system in place.

They will also shove HR1 down our throats, and legalize immigrants to vote in mass for the same kinds of politicians that made them leave their country.

That seems to be the general plan.

Hilarious.

There were plenty of inputs. Just because you rtwingnutcases didn't get your way and the Dems didn't do an absolute surrender they are evil. What you have done is to take away any and all wish to even try to work with you terrorists.
When does the GOP ever get their way? When Trump was elected they could do anything they wanted. They had a full majority in both Houses. So what did they do? They took a pass as securing the border and repealing and replacing Obamacare

What do democrats do when they get power? Shove any damn thing they feel like down our throats.

Bugger off!

You seem to overlook the parts of the bill that were removed by the Dems and added by the Reps. What you are seeing is the end of the Rep as it is today. And thank God for that. Either the GOP learns to be decent again, it's going to die and 2022 isn't going to look too good. I don't wish to see the death of the GOP. I would rather it be reborn. But you demand that your Party of the Rumpers take no prisoners.
You don't wish to see the end of the GOP?

Why? What good have the done? The DNC obviously needs no help and has the answers to all our problems, and if you disagree you will get canceled..

LMAO!

I think what you mean is you want a return to a bunch of RINO half wits that present virtually no opposition to the DNC, but give the illusion of an opposition party just the same.

Thank you for verifying what I said was solid.

Hilarious.

She's been taken on a hay ride by Democrats and never realized she was gang banged....
She should resign for being such a lack of judgment in people.

She honestly thought Chairman Xiden had any interest in partisanship?

It's the democrats way or the highway.

You just deascribed the Republicans. When did Republicans reach out to Democrats when they controlled everything?

Hilarious.

She's been taken on a hay ride by Democrats and never realized she was gang banged....

You just deascribed the Republicans. When did Republicans reach out to Democrats when they controlled everything?
McCain voted to repeal and replace Obamacare when Obama was in office. However, when Trump was there to sign it into law, he changed his mind.

Wink, wink.

You only need just enough traitors like McCain in the mix to destroy a party. Republicans are just there to kick around and blame all our ills on whole providing virtually no opposition to the DNC. When the GOP goes away, I wonder who they will blame. They will probably blame Trump supporters I reckon, but the key is to have someone to blame other than yourself. That will be the trick to converting to a one party system.

Hilarious.

Maybe you need to get caught up. That is not what happened.

Hilarious.

McCain voted to repeal and replace Obamacare when Obama was in office. However, when Trump was there to sign it into law, he changed his mind.

Wink, wink.

You only need just enough traitors like McCain in the mix to destroy a party. Republicans are just there to kick around and blame all our ills on. When they go away, I wonder who they will blame. They will probably blame Trump supporters I reckon, but the key is to have someone to blame other than yourself. That will be the trick to converting to a one party system.

If the years were taken back, Obama Care would have been a Republican sponsored bill. And the Democrats would have also endorsed it. Have you Party of the Rumpers gone down that rabbit hole that far?

Hilarious.

Wink, wink.

You only need just enough traitors like McCain in the mix to destroy a party. Republicans are just there to kick around and blame all our ills on. When they go away, I wonder who they will blame. They will probably blame Trump supporters I reckon, but the key is to have someone to blame other than yourself. That will be the trick to converting to a one party system.

If the years were taken back, Obama Care would have been a Republican sponsored bill. And the Democrats would have also endorsed it. Have you Party of the Rumpers gone down that rabbit hole that far?
It has been clear to me that both parties have been going the same direction for a very long time.

As for Trump, what did he do other than provide a speed bump for the DNC as well as much needed increase in support for their party which was dead when Hillary ran?

All Trump did was give the DNC much needed support once again. Why? Cuz Orange man bad.

Hilarious.

Wink, wink.

It has been clear to me that both parties have been going the same direction for a very long time.

As for Trump, what did he do other than provide a speed bump for the DNC as well as much needed increase in support for their party which was dead when Hillary ran?

All Trump did was give the DNC much needed support once again. Why? Cuz Orange man bad.

Well, it didn't hurt that Orange Man really was bad.

Forum List

Back