🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Susan Rice Blasts Israel for Criticizing Kerry

bought those tickets for your israel firster friends yet? IDF is waiting got special orders for you and the retards there...need some homes demolished and also got some kids need killed with white phosphorous...ya know the illegal stuff israel used on palestinians few years ago. I hope I live to see the day Israel is wiped from the map. :)

Says the tough guy threatening someone on the internet.. :cuckoo: Neg me again israel firster...come on do it.:clap2:
Clam down Mr. internet Nazi tough guy. I won't shove my foot up your ass, knowing that you will enjoy it.
What's clam down?

Sweet thanks! Now head to the ticket counter get that 1 way ticket to israhell
No need, I just neg repped you, Nazi boy :cool:
Nazi idiot with an IQ less than his shoe size is trying to get me to neg him twice in 48 hours, so he can go tell on me. Why are all Nazi corksoakers whiny bitches?

What's a corksoaker? Instead of sucking israels dick you should have finished elementary school. :)
Wow what a complex answer for such a small brain. Can I borrow your brain? I'm trying to build an idiot.

Clam down Mr. internet Nazi tough guy. I won't shove my foot up your ass, knowing that you will enjoy it.
What's clam down?

Nazi idiot with an IQ less than his shoe size is trying to get me to neg him twice in 48 hours, so he can go tell on me. Why are all Nazi corksoakers whiny bitches?

What's a corksoaker? Instead of sucking israels dick you should have finished elementary school. :)

Only a troll would have pure red in his rep power like you, Nazi scumbag.

Seems like we wll feel the same about you here LOL!!!
Israel firsters only do one thing. Take up space for REAL AMERICANS...

Don't bother to re-bait your hook, Troll.
bought those tickets for your israel firster friends yet? IDF is waiting got special orders for you and the retards there...need some homes demolished and also got some kids need killed with white phosphorous...ya know the illegal stuff israel used on palestinians few years ago. I hope I live to see the day Israel is wiped from the map. :)
internetwarrior.jpg

Says the tough guy threatening someone on the internet.. :cuckoo: Neg me again israel firster...come on do it.:clap2:

I'm hoping you are still here to see that Blessed day Apartheid falls arriving, too.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

What's clam down?

You don't even know what an Israeli firster is, Nazi scum. Oh, and I'm not American

I'm hoping you are still here to see that Blessed day Apartheid falls arriving, too.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

How can Apartheid fall if there isn't apartheid in Israel, Nazi Shill ?

What's clam down?

Real Americans support Pallywood
m0173.gif

Google jews are a race. I know you won't neither will any of the other israel firsters. Facts scare the shit out you idiots. Keep negging me I don't care...lets me know I am spreading the truth about you scum. This country is in desperate need of a racial and ideological cleansing...

Look you idiot, i don't need you to tell me who is a Jew..understand? The Jewish people continue through the woman, doesn't matter what the father is. You could have a person whose mother's father is Jewish and a father who is Jewish on both sides and their children would still not be Jewish unless they converted. that's the way it is. John Kerry has never been Jewish, no would he ever claim to be, understand?

all i am really learning from this thread is that jewish people are calling people anti-semites for essentially saying the same thing that other jews are saying.

all i say is a jew is someone who practices the jewish faith. in your scenario above, a jew who converts to being a bible belt baptist is a jew if his mom is jewish.

even the jewish state, israel, argues who is or isn't a jew and i am, of course, an anti-semite for pointing this out.

the real bottom line though is jewish people are making total asses of themselves by making personal attacks on other posters for not knowing what a jew is when they themselves don't even have an idea. it also really does encourage the stereotype that jews talk out of both sides of their mouths when they indulge in this behavior, claiming a person is a jew who has almost the exact same credentials as someone else who they claim isn't a jew based upon how they feel about the person.

i happen to agree with you and disagree with ORION and sherri. "jew" is a religious designation and not an ethnic or religious designation.
Something seems to be a little out of kilter in your last sentence

Quote: "jew" is a religious designation and not an ethnic or religious designation.

What exactly does it supposed to mean?

Background, upbringing, religious teachings, environment, etc have all contributed to creating the dirtbag that you are. Congratulations. :clap:

LMAO so you know nothing about any of that yet I am a nazi...what a fucking idiot...keep reaching.

Stop crying because we called you a Nazi :laugh:

LOL you act like that's a bad thing israel firster...you and the little circle jerk yer apart of is amusing...

Look you idiot, i don't need you to tell me who is a Jew..understand? The Jewish people continue through the woman, doesn't matter what the father is. You could have a person whose mother's father is Jewish and a father who is Jewish on both sides and their children would still not be Jewish unless they converted. that's the way it is. John Kerry has never been Jewish, no would he ever claim to be, understand?

all i am really learning from this thread is that jewish people are calling people anti-semites for essentially saying the same thing that other jews are saying.

all i say is a jew is someone who practices the jewish faith. in your scenario above, a jew who converts to being a bible belt baptist is a jew if his mom is jewish.

even the jewish state, israel, argues who is or isn't a jew and i am, of course, an anti-semite for pointing this out.

the real bottom line though is jewish people are making total asses of themselves by making personal attacks on other posters for not knowing what a jew is when they themselves don't even have an idea. it also really does encourage the stereotype that jews talk out of both sides of their mouths when they indulge in this behavior, claiming a person is a jew who has almost the exact same credentials as someone else who they claim isn't a jew based upon how they feel about the person.

i happen to agree with you and disagree with ORION and sherri. "jew" is a religious designation and not an ethnic or religious designation.
Something seems to be a little out of kilter in your last sentence

Quote: "jew" is a religious designation and not an ethnic or religious designation.

What exactly does it supposed to mean?

He's an idiot

People like ORION have no clue and woefully misinformed about the facts in history. So many lieberals are in the same boat. Israel's boundaries were determined by the United Nations when it adopted the partition resolution in 1947. In a series of defensive wars, Israel captured additional territory. On numerous occasions, Israel has withdrawn from these areas. As part of the 1974 disengagement agreement, Israel returned territories captured in the 1967 and 1973 wars to Syria. Under the terms of the 1979, Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty, Israel withdrew from the Sinai peninsula for the third time. It had already withdrawn from large parts of the desert area it captured in its War of Independence. After capturing the entire Sinai in the 1956 Suez conflict, Israel relinquished the peninsula to Egypt a year later. In September 1983, Israel withdrew from large areas of Lebanon to positions south of the Awali River. In 1985, it completed its withdrawal from Lebanon, except for a narrow security zone just north of the Israeli border. That too was abandoned, unilaterally, in 2000. After signing peace agreements with the Palestinians and a treaty with Jordan, Israel agreed to withdraw from most of the territory in the West Bank captured from Jordan in 1967. A small area was returned to Jordan and the rest was ceded to the Palestinian Authority. The agreement with the Palestinians also involved Israel's withdrawal, in 1994, from most of the Gaza Strip, which had been captured from Egypt in 1973.

People like ORION have no clue and woefully misinformed about the facts in history. So many lieberals are in the same boat. Israel's boundaries were determined by the United Nations when it adopted the partition resolution in 1947. In a series of defensive wars, Israel captured additional territory. On numerous occasions, Israel has withdrawn from these areas. As part of the 1974 disengagement agreement, Israel returned territories captured in the 1967 and 1973 wars to Syria. Under the terms of the 1979, Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty, Israel withdrew from the Sinai peninsula for the third time. It had already withdrawn from large parts of the desert area it captured in its War of Independence. After capturing the entire Sinai in the 1956 Suez conflict, Israel relinquished the peninsula to Egypt a year later. In September 1983, Israel withdrew from large areas of Lebanon to positions south of the Awali River. In 1985, it completed its withdrawal from Lebanon, except for a narrow security zone just north of the Israeli border. That too was abandoned, unilaterally, in 2000. After signing peace agreements with the Palestinians and a treaty with Jordan, Israel agreed to withdraw from most of the territory in the West Bank captured from Jordan in 1967. A small area was returned to Jordan and the rest was ceded to the Palestinian Authority. The agreement with the Palestinians also involved Israel's withdrawal, in 1994, from most of the Gaza Strip, which had been captured from Egypt in 1973.
Well, wouldn't you have to have no clue to in effect be an admitted Nazi? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back