🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Susan Rice Blasts Israel for Criticizing Kerry

Baby murdering is much more a Zionist shtick than a Palestinian shtick

Here are statistics on child killing, since 9/2000

Israeli children killed by Palestinians : 129

Palestinian children killed by Israelis: 1519

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

And many of these children were killed by Israel in their own homes with other family members killed with them, as Israel targeted their houses in unlawful strikes.

Disgusting is the word for these Zionist crimes against humanity against children.

Lol...jroc cute name btw...you can join the rest of the baby murdering israel firsters in kissing my ass :)
Baby murdering is a Palestinian shtick.....

Along with killing innocent women holding babies in their arms.

Now, run along and go snivel in the murk with the rest of the cowards you are protecting.

Oh, and ask them to stop hiding behind the skirts of 8 year old girls.

Now do a proper comparison and go back to when the problems all started. When Mohamed mass murdered the Jewish tribe at medina.

and you are more than free to go @#$%^ yourself.
You can't debate my reply...OK...sucks for you.
Really? What Synagog doe he attend?

Kerry is, and always has been, Catholic.
Nope. Born Jewish.

Ummm......Nope not Jewish and certainly not born Jewish you idiot if his mother was not Jewish he's not Jewish unless he converted?:confused:

Google jews are a race. I know you won't neither will any of the other israel firsters. Facts scare the shit out you idiots. Keep negging me I don't care...lets me know I am spreading the truth about you scum. This country is in desperate need of a racial and ideological cleansing...

Nope. Born Jewish.

Ummm......Nope not Jewish and certainly not born Jewish you idiot if his mother was not Jewish he's not Jewish unless he converted?:confused:

Google jews are a race. I know you won't neither will any of the other israel firsters. Facts scare the shit out you idiots. Keep negging me I don't care...lets me know I am spreading the truth about you scum. This country is in desperate need of a racial and ideological cleansing...

Look you idiot, i don't need you to tell me who is a Jew..understand? The Jewish people continue through the woman, doesn't matter what the father is. You could have a person whose mother's father is Jewish and a father who is Jewish on both sides and their children would still not be Jewish unless they converted. that's the way it is. John Kerry has never been Jewish, no would he ever claim to be, understand?

Nope. Born Jewish.

Watcha got in mind, Princess? :afro:

Look you idiot, i don't need you to tell me who is a Jew..understand? The Jewish people continue through the woman, doesn't matter what the father is. You could have a person whose mother's father is Jewish and a father who is Jewish on both sides and their children would still not be Jewish unless they converted. that's the way it is. John Kerry has never been Jewish, no would he ever claim to be, understand?

all i am really learning from this thread is that jewish people are calling people anti-semites for essentially saying the same thing that other jews are saying.

all i say is a jew is someone who practices the jewish faith. in your scenario above, a jew who converts to being a bible belt baptist is a jew if his mom is jewish.

even the jewish state, israel, argues who is or isn't a jew and i am, of course, an anti-semite for pointing this out.

the real bottom line though is jewish people are making total asses of themselves by making personal attacks on other posters for not knowing what a jew is when they themselves don't even have an idea. it also really does encourage the stereotype that jews talk out of both sides of their mouths when they indulge in this behavior, claiming a person is a jew who has almost the exact same credentials as someone else who they claim isn't a jew based upon how they feel about the person.

i happen to agree with you and disagree with ORION and sherri. "jew" is a religious designation and not an ethnic or religious designation.

all i am really learning from this thread is that jewish people are calling people anti-semites for essentially saying the same thing that other jews are saying.

all i say is a jew is someone who practices the jewish faith. in your scenario above, a jew who converts to being a bible belt baptist is a jew if his mom is jewish.

even the jewish state, israel, argues who is or isn't a jew and i am, of course, an anti-semite for pointing this out.

the real bottom line though is jewish people are making total asses of themselves by making personal attacks on other posters for not knowing what a jew is when they themselves don't even have an idea. it also really does encourage the stereotype that jews talk out of both sides of their mouths when they indulge in this behavior, claiming a person is a jew who has almost the exact same credentials as someone else who they claim isn't a jew based upon how they feel about the person.

i happen to agree with you and disagree with ORION and sherri. "jew" is a religious designation and not an ethnic or religious designation.

Nope Jews are Jews. Even if they convert they are still Jews, they can always come back into the fold. There are lots of lost Jews around, there is no controversy about who is a Jew, only in the minds of people who want to blur the lines. You might be one of those people? Jews are a people not a race. Since you don't know maybe you should read up on it

Last edited:

Nope. Born Jewish.

How about we start with neo Nazi neanderthals like you?

Nope Jews are Jews. Even if they convert they are still Jews, they can always come back into the fold. There are lots of lost Jews around, there is no controversy about who is a Jew, only in the minds of people who want to blur the lines. You might be one of those people? Jews are people not a race. Since you don't know maybe you should read up on it

actually, i am pretty clear on it. a jew is a practitioner of the jewish faith, nothing more and nothing less. personally, i don't really care who is or isn't a jew. it makes no difference to me. i'm irish. i just don't like jews claiming non-jews as jewish, nor anyone else making false claims of any sort. max baer isn't jewish. john levitow isn't jewish. john kerry isn't jewish...and pope john paul II isn't jewish, as many jews incredibly were claiming awhile back.

i just don't like colonial practices and the subjugations of people and the israelis seem quite adept at doing that, as were the british before them and the turks before that...and that pretty well covers all three monotheistic religions.

Nope Jews are Jews. Even if they convert they are still Jews, they can always come back into the fold. There are lots of lost Jews around, there is no controversy about who is a Jew, only in the minds of people who want to blur the lines. You might be one of those people? Jews are people not a race. Since you don't know maybe you should read up on it

actually, i am pretty clear on it. a jew is a practitioner of the jewish faith, nothing more and nothing less. personally, i don't really care who is or isn't a jew. it makes no difference to me. i'm irish. i just don't like jews claiming non-jews as jewish, nor anyone else making false claims of any sort. max baer isn't jewish. john levitow isn't jewish. john kerry isn't jewish...and pope john paul II isn't jewish, as many jews incredibly were claiming awhile back.

i just don't like colonial practices and the subjugations of people and the israelis seem quite adept at doing that, as were the british before them and the turks before that...and that pretty well covers all three monotheistic religions.

If that's the case then don't comment on it. The rest of your post is delusional:cuckoo:

You mad bro?

Well come on then cupcake.

You mad bro?

Don't bother to re-bait your hook, Troll.

You mad bro?

internetwarrior.jpg

You mad bro?

bought those tickets for your israel firster friends yet? IDF is waiting got special orders for you and the retards there...need some homes demolished and also got some kids need killed with white phosphorous...ya know the illegal stuff israel used on palestinians few years ago. I hope I live to see the day Israel is wiped from the map. :)
You mad bro?

internetwarrior.jpg

Says the tough guy threatening someone on the internet.. :cuckoo: Neg me again israel firster...come on do it.:clap2:

You mad bro?

bought those tickets for your israel firster friends yet? IDF is waiting got special orders for you and the retards there...need some homes demolished and also got some kids need killed with white phosphorous...ya know the illegal stuff israel used on palestinians few years ago. I hope I live to see the day Israel is wiped from the map. :)
You mad bro?

internetwarrior.jpg

Says the tough guy threatening someone on the internet.. :cuckoo: Neg me again israel firster...come on do it.:clap2:
Clam down Mr. internet Nazi tough guy. I won't shove my foot up your ass, knowing that you will enjoy it.

You mad bro?

You mad bro?

internetwarrior.jpg

Hi, you have received -3542 reputation points from Roudy.
Reputation was given for your behavior on this forum.

Comment:
Eat Shi'ite Ya Nazi corksoaker: you --->:9: <-----Moi :lmao:

Regards,
Roudy

Note: This is an automated message.

You mad bro?

You mad bro?

internetwarrior.jpg

No need, I just neg repped you, Nazi boy :cool:

Nazi idiot with an IQ less than his shoe size is trying to get me to neg him twice in 48 hours, so he can go tell on me. Why are all Nazi corksoakers whiny bitches?

Nazi idiot with an IQ less than his shoe size is trying to get me to neg him twice in 48 hours, so he can go tell on me. Why are all Nazi corksoakers whiny bitches?

Good question. This is Nazi boy ORION now:

:crybaby:

Clam down Mr. internet Nazi tough guy. I won't shove my foot up your ass, knowing that you will enjoy it.
What's clam down?

Sweet thanks! Now head to the ticket counter get that 1 way ticket to israhell

What's a corksoaker? Instead of sucking israels dick you should have finished elementary school. :)

What's clam down?

Sweet thanks! Now head to the ticket counter get that 1 way ticket to israhell

What's a corksoaker? Instead of sucking israels dick you should have finished elementary school. :)

Only a troll would have pure red in his rep power like you, Nazi scumbag.

Seems like we wll feel the same about you here LOL!!!

Forum List

Back