Susan Rice Spy Scandal: Was Trump Right? And What It Means. [VIDEO]...

This is literally a man made scandal and you idiots are eating it up.
As opposed to...? I'd be careful about calling others idiots if I were you.

I hate that Americans have dumbed down this much.

As opposed to an actual scandal. Do you need me to draw a picture?
Yes please. A scandal that is not man-made. I figure drawing a picture is nearly impossible here, so even a brief description will suffice.

Thank you

a dense fog in the minds of simpletons does not constitute a scandal ... youre welcome

It looks like the Obama Administration did surveill the opposition's Candidate for President. A 'Watergate ten-fold' scenario.

Certainly, Obama admin spied on trump.. learned he was a incompetent, russian colluding mad man..... and then told no one.
Genious.. Really.

It does appear they did surveill Trump. And in my opinion, that = Watergate Ten-fold.

He was doing crooked business with crooked foreigners. The only reason trump is tied up in investigations is because he is tied up in corruption. Putin and donnie colluding is much more watergate material.

No, it was incredibly dirty politics. Those who ordered the surveillance need to be held accountable.

It looks like the Obama Administration did surveill the opposition's Candidate for President. A 'Watergate ten-fold' scenario.

Certainly, Obama admin spied on trump.. learned he was a incompetent, russian colluding mad man..... and then told no one.
Genious.. Really.

It does appear they did surveill Trump. And in my opinion, that = Watergate Ten-fold.

He was doing crooked business with crooked foreigners. The only reason trump is tied up in investigations is because he is tied up in corruption. Putin and donnie colluding is much more watergate material.

No, it was incredibly dirty politics. Those who ordered the surveillance need to be held accountable.

Donald trump is tangled up in corruption around the world. Who ever surveilled him was likely doing their job, investigating criminals.

Genious.. Really.

Donald trump is tangled up in corruption around the world. Who ever surveilled him was likely doing their job, investigating criminals.
Sure, he's in the golf-resort building mafia. Couldn't be clearer.

God, the butt hurt 5 months on!

Genious.. Really.

Yeah i'm sure if the roles were reversed, these Democrats would be seeing this completely differently. Imagine a Republican Administration ordering surveillance on the Democratic Candidate for President? Pretty sure they'd have a different take on that.

Yeah i'm sure if the roles were reversed, these Democrats would be seeing this completely differently. Imagine a Republican Administration ordering surveillance on the Democratic Candidate for President? Pretty sure they'd have a different take on that.
I guess that depends on if our candidate was a criminal.
Because our last candidate was investigated for nearly 3 decades, no evidence against her was ever found, and she was spied on by trump and a foreign enemy.

Because our last candidate was investigated for nearly 3 decades, no evidence against her was ever found, and she was spied on by trump and a foreign enemy.

Nah, you'd see it much differently. This is dirty treacherous politics at its worst. Using our Intelligence Agencies this way, is an attack on our Democracy. It goes far beyond attacking Donald Trump.

Stop it kid. You've already made an air-head of yourself.

so you're a bad judge of character?

They're likely gonna call her to testify eventually. Will she plead the 5th like that slimy bastard Lois Lerner did? I guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

Genious.. Really.

surveillance requires a court order, a court order makes it legal.

ergo; FAKE SCANDAL.

Genious.. Really.

ergo; FAKE SCANDAL.
court order means reasonable cause
*Cue real scandal*

Genious.. Really.

ergo; FAKE SCANDAL.

It may have been legal, but was it right? I'm sure if the roles were reversed, you'd see this very differently. Surveilling the Opposition's Candidate for President is incredibly disturbing. It's something you don't expect to see here in the US.

so you're a bad judge of character?
Certainly not. I just know a dime-a-dozen dingbat when I see one.

ergo; FAKE SCANDAL.

It may have been legal, but was it right? I'm sure if the roles were reversed, you'd see this very differently. Surveilling the Opposition's Candidate for President is incredibly disturbing. It's something you don't expect to see here in the US.
Presidential candidates with lawsuits, scandal, filth, and greed dripping off of him is something incredibly disturbing to see in the US.
The IC investigating criminals is reassuring.

ergo; FAKE SCANDAL.

Presidential candidates with lawsuits, scandal, filth, and greed dripping off of him is something incredibly disturbing to see in the US.

Nah, that's just hateful partisan ignorance. If the roles were reversed, you'd see this very differently.

Still no evidence of wiretapping by Obama.
Hilarious the Trumpaholics are still trying to do Trump's dirty work for him.

Still no evidence of wiretapping by Obama.
Hilarious the Trumpaholics are still trying to do Trump's dirty work for him.

Trump was likely wrong on his 'Wiretapping' claim. But that's due to him not understanding current modern surveillance methods. He got the terminology wrong, but that doesn't mean he wasn't surveilled.

ergo; FAKE SCANDAL.

Nah, that's just hateful partisan ignorance. If the roles were reversed, you'd see this very differently.
If the roles were reversed and the dems put up an equally horrendous candidate I would not vote for them or go to bat for them. I value my country over my party.

Forum List

Back