Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

A Republican candidate who believes that God dictates weather patterns and that tornadoes, autism and dementia are God's punishments for marriage equality and abortion access won the GOP nomination to challenge Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) in the Chicago-area 9th Congressional District

Derp.

comparing batshit crazy weather nutderps........the Democrats win....

gore_fire.jpg

Con integrity.....
Quote:
kwc57 said.
I want EVERYONE to succeed in life. That is the Republican and conservative motto.
The cons don't even want their own president of the United States to succeed, and have done everything they could to make him fail. That's how low you are.

When the president declares that he wants to fundamentally change the country, it is the duty of all patriotic people to stop him from doing so.
Heaven forbid, the U.S. stops being the world dictator. Heaven forbid, the U.S. keeps spending it's wealth on foreign countries. Heaven forbid, the U.S. denies healthcare to all but the rich. Heaven forbid, the U.S. gives welfare to the rich and avoids paying off the $17 trillion national debt. Heaven forbid, corporate business doesn't get to buy politicians with lobbyists. You call yourself a patriot, I call you a traitor.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Con integrity.....
Quote:
kwc57 said.
I want EVERYONE to succeed in life. That is the Republican and conservative motto.
The cons don't even want their own president of the United States to succeed, and have done everything they could to make him fail. That's how low you are.

Last edited:
Con integrity.....

When the president declares that he wants to fundamentally change the country, it is the duty of all patriotic people to stop him from doing so.
Heaven forbid, the U.S. stops being the world dictator. Heaven forbid, the U.S. keeps spending it's wealth on foreign countries. Heaven forbid, the U.S. denies healthcare to all but the rich. Heaven forbid, the U.S. gives welfare to the rich and avoids paying off the $17 trillion national debt. Heaven forbid, corporate business doesn't get to buy politicians with lobbyists. You call yourself a patriot, I call you a traitor.

Of course, Obama changed all that. The U.S. is no longer strong and exceptional. The U.S. has stopped spending wealth in foreign countries. The U.S. now has health care equally for everyone. The U.S. stopped all subsidies to the rich and has paid off the national debt. Corporate money no longer buys politicians and lobbyists.

Gee, it is so nice! Fundamental change almost achieved. (The seas also stopped rising.)

You can call me anything you like and the worse it is the more it is a compliment from the likes of you.

EP-701219738.jpg&maxw=238&maxh=248&updated=

"Everybody knows that God controls weather. God is super angry,"

God is angry. We are provoking him with abortions and same-sex marriage and civil unions," she said. "Same-sex activity is going to increase AIDS. If it's in our military, it will weaken our military. We need to respect God."

:lol:

Either GOPers agree with this kind of crap or they try to pretend people like her don't exist.

There is a 3rd option that your malfunctioning brain can't come up with on its own: the voters in her district also believe that stuff. They are called "representatives" for a reason.

The ignorance of lefties continuously amazes me.

Inever heard of this person.
I did hear about Hank Johnson, the Democrat in Congress who thinks Guam might tip over. Dems are morons.

It really doesn't get dumber than this. I mean it's one thing for this idiot to run for office. It's quite another for her to get the nomination. Republicans are dumb.

Yes it does. look in the mirror.

She might be wrong, but certainly no more wrong than liberals who blame global warming for tornadoes.

A Republican candidate who believes that God dictates weather patterns and that tornadoes, autism and dementia are God's punishments for marriage equality and abortion access won the GOP nomination to challenge Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) in the Chicago-area 9th Congressional District

Derp.

Far right social con reactionaries are derps, yes, as are far lefty liberals. However, considering it's Chicago, the Pub candidate is going to the Great Derp Dumping Ground.

Con integrity.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Con integrity.....
Quote:
kwc57 said.

And I call you a liar and an idiot.
Obama has been POTUS for 6 years and a
We are still the worlds dictator, we still give money to foreign powers and dictators, we still give welfare to the rich, we still have increased the debt instead of reducing it, and corporations and special interest groups still buy politicians, especially corrupt ones like Obama.

The depths of your ignorance is stunning.

Of course, Obama changed all that. The U.S. is no longer strong and exceptional. The U.S. has stopped spending wealth in foreign countries. The U.S. now has health care equally for everyone. The U.S. stopped all subsidies to the rich and has paid off the national debt. Corporate money no longer buys politicians and lobbyists.

Gee, it is so nice! Fundamental change almost achieved. (The seas also stopped rising.)

You can call me anything you like and the worse it is the more it is a compliment from the likes of you.

He's not a smart man.

First I would say that says more about Chicago than Republicans as a whole second does anyone know for a fact God doesn't dictate the weather? I seem to remember a story about God a man named Noah and a flood.

First I would say that says more about Chicago than Republicans as a whole second does anyone know for a fact God doesn't dictate the weather? I seem to remember a story about God a man named Noah and a flood.

It does seem logical that an all knowing all powerful God can control the weather.

It does seem logical that an all knowing all powerful God can control the weather.
Yes, it seems logical that an invisible man in the sky creates destructive hurricanes and tornadoes as punishment for two men or two women falling in love with each other. That makes perfect sense until you think about it.

You remember a story of a drunk building a boat large enough to hold two of every species of life on Earth? That's all it was- a story. And not a very well-written story, either. What about the animals that lived on different continents? Did Noah circumnavigate the globe over 2500 years before Columbus to collect all of the American animals? And what did Noah feed to the carnivores on his ship for 40 days and 40 nights?

Childish to neg me.

Okay I challenge you to find a democrat running for office who is dumber or as dumb as this woman.

Ran for iffce and won. What does that say?
Bill de Blasio: How Bad Is This Guy? ? Manhattan Contrarian

Be honest. You did a random google search didn't you?

Absolutely nothing about this man indicates he is dumber than the woman in the OP. Is he dumb? Perhaps, but he pales in comparison.
No. Unlike you I have a strong knowledge base. I knew diBlasio was batshit crazy. It was only a matter of looking for the article that lays it out.
How much harm has Susanne Atanus done? How much is she capable of doing if she gets elected? How much harm has diBlasio done already?

Yes, it seems logical that an invisible man in the sky creates destructive hurricanes and tornadoes as punishment for two men or two women falling in love with each other. That makes perfect sense until you think about it.

?
How do you know she is wrong?

You remember a story of a drunk building a boat large enough to hold two of every species of life on Earth? That's all it was- a story. And not a very well-written story, either. What about the animals that lived on different continents? Did Noah circumnavigate the globe over 2500 years before Columbus to collect all of the American animals? And what did Noah feed to the carnivores on his ship for 40 days and 40 nights?

That's why it's called faith something some people have and some don't I can't show conclusive proof God exist or the story of Noah is true and no one here can prove the opposite either you either choose to believe or you don't.

I don't know which is more embarrassing...making a thread like this, or showing that you read Huff n Puff.
I will be quite willing to bet that Huffy hasn't written any articles on some of the batshit crazy Democrats that have ran for national office.
This is sadly just another example of how complete morons can get elected in engineered voting precincts.

You're wrong of course, about what HuffPo publishes but even if they were like Beck, Jones, fox, Limbaugh -

Its still true. Just as its true that Rs can only get elected now by gerrymandering and stealing votes fro Americans.

Why do some rw's refuse to face up to facts about their wacko party?

:cuckoo:

Derp.

Inever heard of this person.
I did hear about Hank Johnson, the Democrat in Congress who thinks Guam might tip over. Dems are morons.

I hadn't heard about the Texasss jerk who said rape should be legal if abortion is. Bet you haven't heard of the twit in AZ who said, on mic, that the earth is 4000 years old.

Point is, politicians at the federal level get their start at the local level. Repub or Dem, if they spout this kind of nonsensical shit, they don't belong in public office. Instead of saying, 'I am but so are you', how about we all address THAT?

?
How do you know she is wrong?

Reminds me of idiot O'Reilly saying we don't know what causes the tides.

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back