Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

Inever heard of this person.
I did hear about Hank Johnson, the Democrat in Congress who thinks Guam might tip over. Dems are morons.

I hadn't heard about the Texasss jerk who said rape should be legal if abortion is. Bet you haven't heard of the twit in AZ who said, on mic, that the earth is 4000 years old.

Point is, politicians at the federal level get their start at the local level. Repub or Dem, if they spout this kind of nonsensical shit, they don't belong in public office. Instead of saying, 'I am but so are you', how about we all address THAT?
What is your solution? Criminalize opinions you don't like?

Inever heard of this person.
I did hear about Hank Johnson, the Democrat in Congress who thinks Guam might tip over. Dems are morons.

It really doesn't get dumber than this. I mean it's one thing for this idiot to run for office. It's quite another for her to get the nomination. Republicans are dumb.

your dumber than that, you vote democrat, all i need to say

"Everybody knows that God controls weather. God is super angry,"

God is angry that everyone is not a right wing ideologue? The fact that this woman was ever considered is a testament to how dumb the tea party types can get. Also, she reminds me of republican men who bashed gays and later it turned out that they had a secret preference for men. Just judging from her picture, she wouldn't look out of place at a GLBT rally.

"Everybody knows that God controls weather. God is super angry,"

God is angry that everyone is not a right wing ideologue? The fact that this woman was ever considered is a testament to how dumb the tea party types can get. Also, she reminds me of republican men who bashed gays and later it turned out that they had a secret preference for men. Just judging from her picture, she wouldn't look out of place at a GLBT rally.

Lunar landing, possibly a fake. And the Kenyan's passport, fagetabattit

It does seem logical that an all knowing all powerful God can control the weather.
Yes, it seems logical that an invisible man in the sky creates destructive hurricanes and tornadoes as punishment for two men or two women falling in love with each other. That makes perfect sense until you think about it.

You remember a story of a drunk building a boat large enough to hold two of every species of life on Earth? That's all it was- a story. And not a very well-written story, either. What about the animals that lived on different continents? Did Noah circumnavigate the globe over 2500 years before Columbus to collect all of the American animals? And what did Noah feed to the carnivores on his ship for 40 days and 40 nights?

That's why it's called faith something some people have and some don't I can't show conclusive proof God exist or the story of Noah is true and no one here can prove the opposite either you either choose to believe or you don't.
I say the same thing about Superman. People tell me that Superman doesn't exist because you can't see him, and I say, "Have faith. He moves faster than a speeding bullet. Of course you can't see him." And then the person responds, "But why does he let bad things happen to good people?" And I say, "Because he's only one person. As fast as he is, he can't be everywhere at once, like God."

Get it? Superman and God don't exist. Telling yourself that it's real doesn't make it real.

Yes, it seems logical that an invisible man in the sky creates destructive hurricanes and tornadoes as punishment for two men or two women falling in love with each other. That makes perfect sense until you think about it.

You remember a story of a drunk building a boat large enough to hold two of every species of life on Earth? That's all it was- a story. And not a very well-written story, either. What about the animals that lived on different continents? Did Noah circumnavigate the globe over 2500 years before Columbus to collect all of the American animals? And what did Noah feed to the carnivores on his ship for 40 days and 40 nights?

That's why it's called faith something some people have and some don't I can't show conclusive proof God exist or the story of Noah is true and no one here can prove the opposite either you either choose to believe or you don't.
I say the same thing about Superman. People tell me that Superman doesn't exist because you can't see him, and I say, "Have faith. He moves faster than a speeding bullet. Of course you can't see him." And then the person responds, "But why does he let bad things happen to good people?" And I say, "Because he's only one person. As fast as he is, he can't be everywhere at once, like God."

Get it? Superman and God don't exist. Telling yourself that it's real doesn't make it real.

You can't see atoms either. Therefore they must not exist.

It would be like Republicans getting FrancoWtF and Truthmatter to run for Congress as Dems

Last edited:
No, we have technology based on science which allows us to identify atoms and even smaller particles.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/05/science/cern-physicists-may-have-discovered-higgs-boson-particle.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

You really believe that? You are a sucker.
and for the record, there are no such things as atoms.
Do you know what an "atom bomb" is?
An apt description of your attempts at being witty?

How do we know we can't fall off the map? I mean if people have fallen off the map, they bloody well wouldn't be around to tell us about it. Think about it!

You guys don't understand. The republicans had to nominate her. Fred Phelps not only did not live in their district, but he is mostly dead. What else could they do?

First I would say that says more about Chicago than Republicans as a whole second does anyone know for a fact God doesn't dictate the weather? I seem to remember a story about God a man named Noah and a flood.

It does seem logical that an all knowing all powerful God can control the weather.

I prefer the story of an atom that just blows up and causes the universe to exist. I mean we have atoms exploding all the time, spontaneous nukes we call them, only far far more powerful than out current weapons.

God must truly love us down here in Southern Arizona. It didn't ever drop below 33 degrees this winter. I think that god loves illegal immigrants....

You can't see atoms either. Therefore they must not exist.

Silly, you can see atoms. They are just clumped together. That makes it easier for them to see with the naked eye. Otherwise, we need to use a microscope.

Forum List

Back