Suspect #2 Alive and in Custody

I suspect they won't find much of a connection with al Qaeda. Think about it. Anyone with half a brain would know that the location of the Marathon would be covered with cameras. A well trained terrorist would have had a change of clothes or at least a reversible jacket. They would have carried an identical backpack inside the first one and after they planted the first one, they would have put on the second one. Just that would have been incredibly misleading.

Then they panicked. And the way they panicked. And after 10 years in the US, they probably didn't even have any accent.

As far as those on the right who said Obama as president was slow to respond? Fuck 'em.

Two more terrorists taken down by this administration. Unlike those that let Bin Laden go. Even after all these years, I still can't believe Republicans let Bin Laden go. Guess we will never know why.

It's official

younger brother in custody. ambulance on scene to take his sorry arse to hospital

Cool, get him to the hospital, fix him up nicely. Give him a good meal. Make him feel right at home. Get all our questions answered

Then introduce him to our old friend SPARKY

Last edited:
I suspect they won't find much of a connection with al Qaeda. Think about it. Anyone with half a brain would know that the location of the Marathon would be covered with cameras. A well trained terrorist would have had a change of clothes or at least a reversible jacket. They would have carried an identical backpack inside the first one and after they planted the first one, they would have put on the second one. Just that would have been incredibly misleading.

Then they panicked. And the way they panicked. And after 10 years in the US, they probably didn't even have any accent.

As far as those on the right who said Obama as president was slow to respond? Fuck 'em.

Two more terrorists taken down by this administration. Unlike those that let Bin Laden go. Even after all these years, I still can't believe Republicans let Bin Laden go. Guess we will never know why.

They weren't professional, I agree. They probably were paid and the older guy brought his unfortunate little brother into it.

Everyone is talking about how the young one had so many friends and was so nice and kind but the older one was a loner. The uncle called them losers, the father doeesn't even acknowledge that they were a part of this.

They were probably both surprised that the little boy was killed and at the general devastation that the bombs created. They weren't even prepared with money and a way out of the US after it was done.

I'm glad he's still alive so perhaps we'll get some answers. I'm sure his lawyers won't allow him to answer anything much but maybe something will come of this tragedy. Happy that Boston can get back to some semblance of normal. I'm sure the Marathon will never be the same.

Sad week. I hope everyone heals quickly and we all can try not to politicize it too much in the process.

No one with any sense wanted this guy dead.

I'm sorry, did I suggest otherwise?
No. Bu there are others who would and do

Plenty of sense here. And no question about it based on every standard used in America to judge - and prove - the results of "good" sense.

What lies ahead is a feeding frenzy for parasites of every nature and zero benefit to taxpayers. Nothing is going to put the maimed back together or re-animate the dead. It would have ended better if the boy had had the courage to kill himself or some cop had the presence of mind to kill him in the gunfight.

You ghouls are in for a big circus, but that is the state of the nation.

It should be a hoot.

Hopefully there aren't any more BOMBERS out there. But we've been letting Chechen refugees in for 20 years.

This is a brand new front on our domestic terror field.

Now the interrogation, hopefully there aren't anymore bombs out there.

There aren't. These punks were not pro terrorists. They used crude devises. There was material laying around in Cambridge, but that shit has been dealt with

That woman who reported the boat covering being ripped was a real hero. He could have got away again.

Hero? That guy would have been captured no matter what. Everyone knew he was the bomber. He would not have gotten very far from that back yard.

Remember what happened to that rapist in California after everyone knew his picture and name? The Night
Stalker: Richard Ramirez. The Police had to rescue him from the gathering crowd

Now the interrogation, hopefully there aren't anymore bombs out there.

There aren't. These punks were not pro terrorists. They used crude devises. There was material laying around in Cambridge, but that shit has been dealt with

Ya know, the ones who took down the towers didn't even have any devices. They used hijacked planes. The world of terrorists isn't yet supplied with nukes. But with people like you making excuses for them they will be soon enough.

The first bombers of the WTC. People like you need to stfu after having reality beaten into your brains. Terrorism existed in the USA before 2001. What is new is the 24/7 right wing hysteria

That woman who reported the boat covering being ripped was a real hero. He could have got away again.

Hero? That guy would have been captured no matter what. Everyone knew he was the bomber. He would not have gotten very far from that back yard.

Remember what happened to that rapist in California after everyone knew his picture and name? The Night
Stalker: Richard Ramirez. The Police had to rescue him from the gathering crowd

They had already called off the shelter in place and he could have gotten away under the cover of night. Nobody is giving him any credit but without that call, everyone in that town would have been back out on the streets.

Forum List

Back