Suspect dead after south St. Louis high school shooting....Several shot three dead.

Well that suck s. Don't understand. When I was in high school we had gun racks filled with guns and no one got shot. Strange days in deed.

What do you mean you "Don't understand"?

The easy availability of guns is causing a problem in the US. A much higher murder rate than other first world countries.
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

The US at 6.3 per 100,000, which is HIGH even for the US.
The UK at 1.2 per 100,000.
In Europe on the Ukraine and Russia have rates higher than the US. For the rest, you have 4.1 for Moldova, 3.7 for Lithuania, 3.2 for Estonia (all former parts of the USSR).

For western Europe you have much lower. 0.8 for Germany. 1.0 for Denmark, 1.6 for Finland (where there's nothing to do in winter but shoot your neighbors).

The easy availability of guns is causing a problem in the US. A much higher murder rate than other first world countries.

In Europe on the Ukraine and Russia have rates higher than the US. For the rest, you have 4.1 for Moldova, 3.7 for Lithuania, 3.2 for Estonia (all former parts of the USSR).

For western Europe you have much lower. 0.8 for Germany. 1.0 for Denmark, 1.6 for Finland (where there's nothing to do in winter but shoot your neighbors).
The easy availability of guns is causing a problem in the US.

it was much easier to get them 50-75 years ago.

why weren't there similar problems then?

Ah yes, anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a "communist sympathizer", do you know what Communism is? I doubt it.

Do we need guns? You're afraid of the government, but unwilling to change the way government is elected. It's like guns enable you to be as ignorant as possible about doing things better.
No, he really IS a sympathizer, frigid. He's even admitted to that fact.

No, he really IS a sympathizer, frigid. He's even admitted to that fact.

And what type of "communist sympathizer" is he?
There are two types.

Those who support countries like the USSR, Cuba etc.

Those who support actual Communism, different to the totalitarian type.

The fact remains the same that when I was in high school we had gun racks in our truck. No one got shot. We had never heard of a school shooting. Some things obviously changed.

The fact remains the same that when I was in high school we had gun racks in our truck. No one got shot. We had never heard of a school shooting. Some things obviously changed.

Yeah, and if we take one fact out of isolation and then try and build a whole argument out of it, what do you think we'll get?

"Oh, I'm a human, and shit, and that thing there with four legs and fur all over its body also shits, so it must be a human"

How's that for an "argument"?

Yeah, and if we take one fact out of isolation and then try and build a whole argument out of it, what do you think we'll get?

"Oh, I'm a human, and shit, and that thing there with four legs and fur all over its body also shits, so it must be a human"

How's that for an "argument"?
What duck are you talking about retard? Hilarious 😂

And what type of "communist sympathizer" is he?
There are two types.

Those who support countries like the USSR, Cuba etc.

Those who support actual Communism, different to the totalitarian type.
Why not ask him like I did?

Ah yes, anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a "communist sympathizer", do you know what Communism is? I doubt it.

Do we need guns? You're afraid of the government, but unwilling to change the way government is elected. It's like guns enable you to be as ignorant as possible about doing things better.
[/QUOT

He is self declared...dummy.

Why not ask him like I did?

Because you're the one making the claim. I couldn't care less whether he's a Communist sympathizer or not in this thread, because it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread.
In fact, if a Mod saw this, they'd probably tell me and you (irony) off for going way off topic.

However I just wanted to know what YOU were talking about when you said he was a Communist sympathizer. I'm guessing you don't know much when you say that.

Back to the topic now....

Because you're the one making the claim. I couldn't care less whether he's a Communist sympathizer or not in this thread, because it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread.
In fact, if a Mod saw this, they'd probably tell me and you (irony) off for going way off topic.

However I just wanted to know what YOU were talking about when you said he was a Communist sympathizer. I'm guessing you don't know much when you say that.

Back to the topic now....

Sure it does. Political beliefs ALWAYS have an impact on responses.

What planet do you live on

Liberal culture is driving marginal people fully insane

Mexico is three times higher and guns and guns aren't easily accessible.

Forum List

Back