Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

Libertarians don't go into criminal justice and become security officers. People with control issues do.

Hmmmmm....he didn't use a gun.....so this isn't as interesting to the democrat party press...but he is a white guy...so that scores some points for the story.....

But...no AR-15, he used a knife...more points lost......

This story only has traction because he managed to murder 4 people with a knife.......the democrats are just happy it wasn't a black guy.....

836e88f91bc6d848e2f1b1eb32e01b1b.jpg

Damn, Ted's eyes are scarier, even..brr!
Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg

They say "I wanna kill ya" n shit. :aargh:
Tbh, it reminds me of my best friend's dad's eyes. The one that had the commandant of Dachau's ear on a dogtag chain.
He was a killer, but for the US government.
Ted wasn't as useful to society and killed innocent girls.
Really Ted Bundy's eyes aren't the "dead eyes" so commonly seen. They're alive and scary.
"It puts the lotion on its skin" scary. Brr!

This is the "dead eyes"

SEPT.-24-98-MUG.png

^That's George Floyd.

Last edited:
Well, I posted that I thought this guy was not a psycho. After watching news stories, seeing his mugshot, now I think there is a good chance the guy is a psychopath. He interviewed convicted killers for his studies to find out what they thought about while committing their crimes and his mug shot shows what I call 'dead eyes' characteristic of so many of these animals.
He had to know what it felt like. That's why he did it.

Damn, Ted's eyes are scarier, even..brr!
Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg

They say "I wanna kill ya" n shit. :aargh:
Tbh, it reminds me of my best friend's dad's eyes. The one that had the commandant of Dachau's ear on a dogtag chain.
He was a killer, but for the US government.
Ted wasn't as useful to society and killed innocent girls.
Really Ted Bundy's eyes aren't the "dead eyes" so commonly seen. They're alive and scary.
"It puts the lotion on its skin" scary. Brr!

This is the "dead eyes"

SEPT.-24-98-MUG.png

^That's George Floyd.
That's the picture or history they don't want us to know.

Hmmmmm....he didn't use a gun.....so this isn't as interesting to the democrat party press...but he is a white guy...so that scores some points for the story.....

But...no AR-15, he used a knife...more points lost......

This story only has traction because he managed to murder 4 people with a knife.......the democrats are just happy it wasn't a black guy.....

Odd and sad that those like yourself can't discuss anything without interjecting politics.

I see a "fireman syndrome" going on.....You know, like a fireman doing arson.

Forum List

Back