Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

Man Arrested In Pennsylvania In Slayings of University of Idaho Students.

A person of interest in the November stabbing deaths of four University of Idaho students has been arrested, Moscow Police Chief James Fry said at a press conference Friday.

The man, identified as 28-year-old Bryan Christopher Kohberger, was taken into custody Friday in Monroe County in northeastern Pennsylvania, where he’s being held without bond for extradition to Idaho on four counts of first-degree murder and felony burglary.

Fry also confirmed that Kohberger is a graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, just across the Idaho state line from Moscow. The school website indicates Kohberger is pursuing a doctorate related to criminal justice and criminology.

IF this is the murderer, dig a new basement at Marion and leave him there.
Day late and a dollar shot.......................pal

"...the democrats are just happy it wasn't a black guy..."

Ah, I dunno anything about your 'democrats' and this 'black guy' stuff you allege, but......

.... but honestly, poster 2aguy, I'm not at all sure that the killer being white...or black.....makes any difference at all to the 4 sets of grieving parents and siblings. Do you honestly think the man's skin tone is important to all members of those grief stricken families? If you really think that, well, why? Explain yourself.

He had to know what it felt like. That's why he did it.
You never know. They should comb his parent's property to see what he may have buried in the past. These psychopaths just kill for entertainment and psychopathic children often torture small animals. Psychopaths have a brain disorder, they are not capable of feeling. They can act like they do though.

3 weeks later, huh? I hope they got the right one.
I think it is closer to six weeks. PHD student from WSU in Pullman--nearby. They arrested him in the Poconos in PA but beyond waiting for extradition, I haven't heard anymore. The sheriff was supposed to have a news conference today at 1 p.m.

You never know. They should comb his parent's property to see what he may have buried in the past. These psychopaths just kill for entertainment and psychopathic children often torture small animals. Psychopaths have a brain disorder, they are not capable of feeling. They can act like they do though.
If it's like I think; He probably tortured and murdered some animals or even people before.

Yep, that's what I heard too.
Actually, that is a common tale, but entirely Untrue. Not that the real story is much better. Black men who had contracted syphilis were untreated and left to die while the disease was monitored and tracked. Compared to the treatment group of black men that got treatment. This was the way lab rats were treated. All men were told they had received treatment. An ugly situation all the way around.

Actually, that is a common tale, but entirely Untrue. Not that the real story is much better. Black men who had contracted syphilis were untreated and left to die while the disease was monitored and tracked. Compared to the treatment group of black men that got treatment. This was the way lab rats were treated. All men were told they had received treatment. An ugly situation all the way around.
Sounds Nazi sci-fi enough.

Ah, I dunno anything about your 'democrats' and this 'black guy' stuff you allege, but......

.... but honestly, poster 2aguy, I'm not at all sure that the killer being white...or black.....makes any difference at all to the 4 sets of grieving parents and siblings. Do you honestly think the man's skin tone is important to all members of those grief stricken families? If you really think that, well, why? Explain yourself.

To the families, no…..to the people who would like to exploit this it would have meant everything.

I've noticed a lot of reports are focusing on the guy being a ''Libertarian Vegan''

I wonder why they're doing that.

A relative told The New York Post Kohberger is 'OCD' about his eating habits and forced his family to buy new pots that had never been used to cook meat.

'It was above and beyond being vegan. His aunt and uncle had to buy new pots and pans because he would not eat from anything that had ever had meat cooked in them. He seemed very OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder)' the woman said.

Forum List

Back