Suspected Arrested Of Threatening Black Students At Missouri

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
Less than two days after students at the University of Missouri successfully forced the resignation of the school's chancellor and the university system president, police say they have arrested a 19-year-old suspected of issuing threats against black students.

University of Missouri Police say they arrested Hunter M. Park, who is white, early Wednesday for allegedly making threats against black students. Park, police say, is not a student at the university.

gettyimages-496556754_custom-ce928c37ef49e2439ea94bddb4d8fe046ac63ffd-s800-c85.jpg

I wonder if they found evidence of poop under his finger nails? lol

Full story @

Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Suspected Of Threatening Black Students At Missouri

Less than two days after students at the University of Missouri successfully forced the resignation of the school's chancellor and the university system president, police say they have arrested a 19-year-old suspected of issuing threats against black students.

University of Missouri Police say they arrested Hunter M. Park, who is white, early Wednesday for allegedly making threats against black students. Park, police say, is not a student at the university.

gettyimages-496556754_custom-ce928c37ef49e2439ea94bddb4d8fe046ac63ffd-s800-c85.jpg

Full story @

{The threats were posted on Yik Yak, an app that lets users remain anonymous. One warned students not to go to campus today.}

Let the scape-goating begin.

Actionable threats are those which are credible. Anonymous posting on a chat board is far from this.

Total bullshit.

Expect more of this, perhaps the random arrest of whites on charges that they harbor racist thoughts.

He has been arrested on suspicion of the crime. See, this is how real news works. More details later..

The suspect, Hunter Park, who is white and from Lake St. Louis, was arrested on suspicion of making terrorist threats and was being held on $4,500 bail, according to records from the Boone County jail.

University of Missouri police said in a statement that Park was arrested at 1:50 a.m. in Rolla, Mo., almost 100 miles southeast of Columbia. Police officials declined to release more details.

750x422

Man arrested after social media threats against University of Missouri blacks

How better to demonstrate systemic racism on the university, than by arresting someone not even associated with the school. ROFLMAO

BTW does anyone have a photo of this crap swastika on the dorm wall?

I didn't think so. LOL

How better to demonstrate systemic racism on the university, than by arresting someone not even associated with the school. ROFLMAO

I didn't think so. LOL
do you think it didn't exist?

I didn't think so. LOL

Every student has a camera on their phone, do you really believe that if something like that actually happened there wouldn't be even one published photo? I don't.

I didn't think so. LOL

Every student has a camera on their phone, do you really believe that if something like that actually happened there wouldn't be even one published photo? I don't.
so it wouldn't matter to you if i gave you a statement from residential life and the incident number from the mupd corresponding to a vandalism report at 2 am at that dorm - you would still think it wasn't true?

I didn't think so. LOL

so it wouldn't matter to you if i gave you a statement from residential life and the incident number from the mupd corresponding to a vandalism report at 2 am at that dorm - you would still think it wasn't true?

How about the actual report, you got that? It should include photos.

I didn't think so. LOL

i don't believe the mupd releases those online.

Full story @

Wonder if he posts here.

I didn't think so. LOL

So you're telling me you have a report number and have no idea what is actually in the report? Just hearsay and supposition don't cut it, that is not evidence.

So you're telling me you have a report number and have no idea what is actually in the report? Just hearsay and supposition don't cut it, that is not evidence.
Im telling you i have an incident number from the mupd for a vandalism call at the dorm at 2am on 10/24

I can show you a statement from residential hall association about the incident.

Why do you need a photograph to believe a story nobody is disputing?

I didn't think so. LOL

Im telling you i have an incident number from the mupd for a vandalism call at the dorm at 2am on 10/24

I can show you a statement from residential hall association about the incident.

Nobody?

Why Is There Zero Evidence Of The Mizzou Poop Swastika?

I didn't think so. LOL
Your opening statement indicates that you support those who make terroristic threats. It does not matter where the threat was made at all. Good for the police.

I didn't think so. LOL

Nobody?

Right. Nobody. Nobody connected to mu, the mupd, or residence life disputes the claim

I didn't think so. LOL

Nobody?

Right. Nobody. Nobody connected to mu, the mupd, or residence life disputes the claim

LOL, you know what most hoax perpetrators are charged with when they eventually get caught right?

Filing a false report.

Again, where is the evidence, especially in these camera happy times?

Forum List

Back