Suspected Arrested Of Threatening Black Students At Missouri

Every student has a camera on their phone, do you really believe that if something like that actually happened there wouldn't be even one published photo? I don't.
so it wouldn't matter to you if i gave you a statement from residential life and the incident number from the mupd corresponding to a vandalism report at 2 am at that dorm - you would still think it wasn't true?

How about the actual report, you got that? It should include photos.
i don't believe the mupd releases those online.

So you're telling me you have a report number and have no idea what is actually in the report? Just hearsay and supposition don't cut it, that is not evidence.
Im telling you i have an incident number from the mupd for a vandalism call at the dorm at 2am on 10/24

I can show you a statement from residential hall association about the incident.

Why do you need a photograph to believe a story nobody is disputing?

What I'm saying is the fact that there is no published photo on any social media or the MSM is telling by itself. Too many of these things have turned out to be a hoax, so statements and reports aren't reliable without supporting evidence.

do you think it didn't exist?

Every student has a camera on their phone, do you really believe that if something like that actually happened there wouldn't be even one published photo? I don't.
so it wouldn't matter to you if i gave you a statement from residential life and the incident number from the mupd corresponding to a vandalism report at 2 am at that dorm - you would still think it wasn't true?

i don't believe the mupd releases those online.

So you're telling me you have a report number and have no idea what is actually in the report? Just hearsay and supposition don't cut it, that is not evidence.
Im telling you i have an incident number from the mupd for a vandalism call at the dorm at 2am on 10/24

I can show you a statement from residential hall association about the incident.

Nobody?

Why Is There Zero Evidence Of The Mizzou Poop Swastika?
Right. Nobody. Nobody connected to mu, the mupd, or residence life disputes the claim

LOL, you know what most hoax perpetrators are charged with when they eventually get caught right?

Filing a false report.

Again, where is the evidence, especially in these camera happy times?
You take your phone to the bathroom at 2am?
This was likely only seen first hand ny a couple people - whomever found it and the ra before the police came. Maybe they took pics, maybe they didn't, maybe they were asked jot to share them, or maybe they just don't want to.

But again, nobody disputes that it happened

How better to demonstrate systemic racism on the university, than by arresting someone not even associated with the school. ROFLMAO

BTW does anyone have a photo of this crap swastika on the dorm wall?

I didn't think so. LOL
Your opening statement indicates that you support those who make terroristic threats. It does not matter where the threat was made at all. Good for the police.

Go back to sleep fakey, when you wake with a clear head, if that's actually possible, try reading it again.

How better to demonstrate systemic racism on the university, than by arresting someone not even associated with the school. ROFLMAO

BTW does anyone have a photo of this crap swastika on the dorm wall?

I didn't think so. LOL
do you think it didn't exist?

It didn't exist, it's a lie, just like all of these lies:
Thomas Jefferson is a rapist
Michael Brown was trying to surrender.
The Duke Lacrosse Team raped a black woman's
The KKK is on campus at MU

Nobody?

Right. Nobody. Nobody connected to mu, the mupd, or residence life disputes the claim

LOL, you know what most hoax perpetrators are charged with when they eventually get caught right?

Filing a false report.

This was likely only seen first hand ny a couple people - whomever found it and the ra before the police came. Maybe they took pics, maybe they didn't, maybe they were asked jot to share them, or maybe they just don't want to.

People are disputing it now, and why is disputing it limited to the people you listed? This is a national story, with implications ranging from people resigning, to a campus full of people bullying around other students and reporters.

I take my phone everywhere, including the bathroom. Its always in my pocket.

Nobody?

Filing a false report.

So nobody really saw it, no pics were taken, no tweets of it, yet we are supposed to believe this is the best example of "systemic racism" at the school that everyone is outraged over?

When I heard about it I wondered, who the hell sniffed it to know the swastika was painted with shit, and how did they know it was human?

Nobody?

Filing a false report.

People are disputing it now, and why is disputing it limited to the people you listed? This is a national story, with implications ranging from people resigning, to a campus full of people bullying around other students and reporters.

Nobody in a position to know is disputing it. This is not a hard concept. You can pretend it's a hoax all you want because you didn't see a tweeted pic about it, but that won't make it so

Nobody?

Filing a false report.

Jackasses trying tonpretend a documented event didn't happen is far from any rational dispute.

Nobody. Disputes. The. Poop. Swastika

Filing a false report.

Jackasses trying tonpretend a documented event didn't happen is far from any rational dispute.

So where's the documentation? Produce it and I'll be happy to apologize. But don't just come up with someone who took someone else's word for it.

Filing a false report.

Nobody in a position to know is disputing it. This is not a hard concept. You can pretend it's a hoax all you want because you didn't see a tweeted pic about it, but that won't make it so

No need to pretend, there have been plenty examples of hoaxes like this in the past.

The progressive mantra, QUESTION EVERYTHING, except global warming, bias accusations, and drunken hookup "rape" claims.

Filing a false report.

Most of the times an event is a hoax, it is "documented", which is why hoaxers are often charged with filing a false report.

Plenty of people are disputing it, or at least questioning it. The fact that they are people you disagree with politically does not make them "nobody".

Filing a false report.

Most of the times an event is a hoax, it is "documented", which is why hoaxers are often charged with filing a false report.

Plenty of people are disputing it, or at least questioning it. The fact that they are people you disagree with politically does not make them "nobody".

An update from the Federalist, now with pictures.

Mizzou Releases Photos Of Poop Swastika

So it appears it does exist, still no idea who did it, though it seems there was a report of some anti-semetic slurs being uttered.

For all you hoaxers.

The incidents that led to the University of Missouri president’s resignation

Wolfe apologizes, acknowledges racism: Nov. 6

Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

Filing a false report.

So where's the documentation? Produce it and I'll be happy to apologize. But don't just come up with someone who took someone else's word for it.
Have you apologized yet?

Filing a false report.

It had nothing to do with disagreement and everything to do with who they were.
They were disputing the vandalism based on their own desire, and they ignored that nobody in a position to know disputed the vandalism, even though there was clear motivation for them to have done so if the story weren't true.
Clearly they were operating with an agenda, and you were sucked in because you agreed

Filing a false report.

Have you apologized yet?

For?
Did you see this image in the photos, I didn't.

Nazi Swastika

nazi__swastika__flag_by_cukuwalker-d5yc8js.jpg

Are the university students too stupid to know how to draw.

Filing a false report.

It had nothing to do with disagreement and everything to do with who they were.
They were disputing the vandalism based on their own desire, and they ignored that nobody in a position to know disputed the vandalism, even though there was clear motivation for them to have done so if the story weren't true.
Clearly they were operating with an agenda, and you were sucked in because you agreed

We asked for proof, we got proof. It exists, but it is a pretty piss poor swastika, its more offensive that Shit was spread around a common bathroom.

The people questioning it "The Federalist" are the same ones who also just posted the evidence I linked to you. There are still questions about who actually did it, and considering 1) the prevalence of hoaxes out there and 2) the fact that the end of the article implies their was issues between some black and jewish students in the same area, makes people question who actually put it up there, and what their intended target was.

Forum List

Back