"Suspicious Device" found in car near Pentagon

Wow.."and who is Muslim"....another in the military too! And people complain about Cain saying he wouldn't put a Muslim working in the government!

This instance is the new excuse for islamophobia?

Wowzers

There is nothing "phobic" about Islamic terrorism. Phobias are irrational fears. Fear itself is perfectly rational. Denial of Islamic terrorism is irrational. Must be the lack of oxygen from living with your head in the sand.

There is nothing "phobic" about Islamic terrorism. Phobias are irrational fears. Fear itself is perfectly rational. Denial of Islamic terrorism is irrational. Must be the lack of oxygen from living with your head in the sand.

Lol that was a cute rant.

Yes islamic terrorism exists, never anywhere have I or would I deny that.

The jibberish the other poster spat out was that Cain is right to judge a potential muslim candidate for his cabinet on the actions of the suspect.

If that isn't crazy, nothing is.

W/o updates, this thread will decend into the deeps of another subject.

rapidly

Don't worry, I'm not going to stick around long enough for bigots to try to rationalize their bigotry to me. I've wasted enough time on this board trying to reason with them.

Wow.."and who is Muslim"....another in the military too! And people complain about Cain saying he wouldn't put a Muslim working in the government!

This instance is the new excuse for islamophobia?

Wowzers

This INSTANCE?? This is at least the 3rd time! At least this one got caught before someone was killed!

Sure would be nice if some of you people who claim to be devote christians would stop ignoring Jesus's basic teachings.

It shouldn't take an atheist to have to put it in his signature to remind you guys, but thus I felt that I had to.

Sure would be nice if some of you people who claim to be devote christians would stop ignoring Jesus's basic teachings.

It shouldn't take an atheist to have to put it in his signature to remind you guys, but thus I felt that I had to.

Well, not being a christian, i don't have any obligation to follow the new testament's idea of what religion is.

That said, I doubt Jesus requires that people be idiots who allow themselves to be blown up by terrorist losers.

and before you start whining, i'm not one of the 'all muslims are terrorists' types. but this pos sure was. i figure since he's military, that's good for a treason conviction.

see ya...wouldn't wanna be ya!

Last edited:

Well, not being a christian, i don't have any obligation to follow the new testament's idea of what religion is.

That said, I doubt Jesus requires that people be idiots who allow themselves to be blown up by terrorist losers.

and before you start whining, i'm not one of the 'all muslims are terrorists' types. but this pos sure was. i figure since he's military, that's good for a treason conviction.

What kind of stories do you people have going on in your noggins?

Where did I say anything remotely similar to "you should allow yourself to be blown up by terrorist losers"?

I know it's Friday, but let's wait until the evening to start hitting the bottle.

Developing....

Pentagon update: Suspicious device found in car near the building - NBC News
7 minutes ago via breakingnews.com
https://twitter.com/BreakingNews

This is exactly the problem we have today, and why we should stop acting like scared bunny rabbits. Nothing suspicious was found, but people are going to argue we need to beef up the TSA.

Pentagon scare: ‘Nothing suspicious’ found - Post Now - The Washington Post

Sometimes I hate being right.

Last edited:

Dammit. Outta rep. :clap2:

If he's active duty and tried to murder people to support the enemy [terrorist], he's looking at 40 years hard labor.

The jibberish the other poster spat out was that Cain is right to judge a potential muslim candidate for his cabinet on the actions of the suspect.

Ok...i didn't say that because of the actions of this one suspect. But it makes me wonder how in hell these people are getting into our military when i know that when you enlist they DO check your background. Of course, any that are in the military now may have become Jihadist (or whatever you want to call them!) while they were in the military.
They're taught to lie about about anything to get what they want. They want to destroy America just as much as they want to eliminate Israel and they'll do everything they can to make it happen. The best way to destroy America is to destroy us from inside.

I don't believe ALL muslims are terrorists....but how do you tell them apart???

Ya cause every Muslim does not add a "but" at the end of any denouncing of terrorism.

Ok...i didn't say that because of the actions of this one suspect. But it makes me wonder how in hell these people are getting into our military when i know that when you enlist they DO check your background. Of course, any that are in the military now may have become Jihadist (or whatever you want to call them!) while they were in the military.
They're taught to lie about about anything to get what they want. They want to destroy America just as much as they want to eliminate Israel and they'll do everything they can to make it happen. The best way to destroy America is to destroy us from inside.

I don't believe ALL muslims are terrorists....but how do you tell them apart???

Simple, if they perform a terrorist act or are about to and are caught.

You'll find WELL below .1% of muslims are terrorists in the world, however that doesn't stop the brainless bigots in this country and others from judging the other 99.99999% of muslims on the actions of the tiny minority.

Jesus and history don't look kindly on bigots, no matter how hard we try to pretend otherwise.

If he's active duty and tried to murder people to support the enemy [terrorist], he's looking at 40 years hard labor.
Hasan Akbar got a date to ride Ol' Sparky. :clap2:

:evil:

The case went to the Army Court of Criminal Appeals under an automatic appeal. If the appeal fails, the execution will take place by lethal injection:evil:

negged and iggied for getting my hopes ups. :evil:

The case went to the Army Court of Criminal Appeals under an automatic appeal. If the appeal fails, the execution will take place by lethal injection:evil:

negged and iggied for getting my hopes ups. :evil:

Remind me never to get your hopes up.

Forum List

Back