Suzanne Basso to be executed for torture and death of mentally disabled man

A straight man would never do this.

Precisely what my OP says... :rolleyes:

Toro did you intend to bring a heaping bag of Fail with you to the Twaff today when you left the Feline Hospital?...

Or do you keep a bag of Fail with you at all times?

Aside from your Sidekick G.T., of course. :thup:

:)

peace...

Well, that explains all those other threads you've started about crimes committed by "natural couples," doesn't it?

But you have gay friends!

lol

:thup:

A straight man would NEVER have lesbian sex with his daughter.

That's plainly the truth.

Thank me.

Chilean man could. :) Can legally change your sex there now without actually getting SRS/'sex changes.' Just state it's what you want and it's done. :) So a father could suddenly be a woman in the eyes of their legal system and have a lesbian incestuous relationship with his own daughter. :)

I have too much time on my hands to read. :)

A straight man would never do this.

Precisely what my OP says... :rolleyes:

Toro did you intend to bring a heaping bag of Fail with you to the Twaff today when you left the Feline Hospital?...

Or do you keep a bag of Fail with you at all times?

Aside from your Sidekick G.T., of course. :thup:

peace...

Well, that explains all those other threads you've started about crimes committed by "natural couples," doesn't it?

But you have gay friends!

lol

:thup:

I have started threads about Heteros molesting kids...

You're try in too hard and Failing consistently. :thup:

peace...

I hope she suffers before dying and heading to hell.

If ya believe in hell, why seek to make her suffer here first? What can we possibly do that compares to being in "hell" for the rest of time?

I don't believe in hell or heaven so would like to execute convicts by skinning them alive with a dull carrot peeler. :)

I hope she suffers before dying and heading to hell.

If ya believe in hell, why seek to make her suffer here first? What can we possibly do that compares to being in "hell" for the rest of time?

I don't believe in hell or heaven so would like to execute convicts by skinning them alive with a dull carrot peeler. :)

Which convicts? Schapelle? she's a convict [not in USA]

Schapelle Corby on verge of release

Sabrina? she was a death row convict [in USA]

Witness to Innocence

Which convicts would you be skinning alive?

Ray? he was a death rown convict [in USA]

Twice Wrongly Convicted of Murder - Ray Krone Is Set Free After 10 Years

Last edited:
IMHO, folks that call for the painful death and eternity-in-hell of others need to take a step back and discover/rediscover the deeply loving words of Jesus...

IMHO, folks that call for the painful death and eternity-in-hell of others need to take a step back and discover/rediscover the deeply loving words of Jesus...

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of the needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven?

Bill is referring to my comment. Sorry, but I refuse to feel pity or love of a woman that did such horrific things to a human being...as well as her own daughter. Yes, Christ would have forgiven her, as Bill lamblasted me with in private. But I am not Christ. There was only ONE perfect being on this earth and that was Him. Me? I am just a flawed human being that refuses to feel anything for that crazed woman and I hope she felt the pain her victim did..and as she gasped her last, I hope she saw the fires of hell waiting for her.
Bill decided he was happy not getting to know me better and decided to judge me...which is kinda hypocritical in my opinion, so I said okey dokey and goodbye. And that was that.
I stand by what I said. Reading what that woman did to that man made my blood boil. I said it, own it, meant it. Fuck her. Glad she is dead.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Suzanne Basso to be executed for torture and death of mentally disabled man | Mail Online

This Lesbian's own Daughter says she Abused her Physically and Sexually...

Good Riddance. :thup:

peace...

She and a group of people tortured and murdered that poor man. But what does her being a lesbian have to do with anything?

That?... Nothing in particular... Coupled with the Fact that she Sexually Abused her own Daughter... Everything. :thup:

Fraud seems to be a Trend with Lesbians also.

Lesbian Waitress Who Reported Fake Hate Crime Is Fired | The Gateway Pundit

Police: Lesbian Staged Campus Hate Crime

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Lesbian who carved cross into own chest in fake hate crime gets seven days in jail, probation

Lesbian Couple Charged With Staging Hate Crime - ABC News

Took me 2 seconds to find these... And these are just the ones I remember getting some air time. :thup:

It's easy for Lesbians to Commit Fraud... Because their Existence is Fraudulent.

peace...

suzanne-basso.jpg

^I am NOT Posting Real Life Pics of the Twafflehouse Talking Dumptruck... So save the Reports you Snitchy little Twats. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back