Swastika wearing nazi sworn in to Melonis cabinet. Italys shame

Good on Tommy!
Just stick to the real hot button issues that move the rabid right.
Their rage causes them to be supportive of fascism, as you suggest.
All that's missing so far is the swastika as their symbol.
Why do nazis hate being called nazis ? It baffles me. They spout hitlerian rhetoric every day and yet are furious when called out on it.
Is it because hitler was a loser ?

Why do nazis hate being called nazis ? It baffles me. They spout hitlerian rhetoric every day and yet are furious when called out on it.
Is it because hitler was a loser ?
It brings with it a negative connotation. You already know that.

But there is an element in America that has always accepted the name, and that is increasing in acceptance and popularity.

Some on this forum have been brave enough to at least accept the ideals on Nazism, even though most still won't accept the label or the symbol. Some even display pseudo images of the swastika that can't be denied as being such.

Their hot button they don't ignore is any mention of the Jews. Try it, but keep it subtly hinting for them.

It brings with it a negative connotation. You already know that.

But there is an element in America that has always accepted the name, and that is increasing in acceptance and popularity.

Some on this forum have been brave enough to at least accept the ideals on Nazism, even though most still won't accept the label or the symbol. Some even display pseudo images of the swastika that can't be denied as being such.

Their hot button they don't ignore is any mention of the Jews. Try it, but keep it subtly hinting for them.
Many of the most virulent on here seem to be Jewish. They pile into every anti muslim thread on here.

I understand the tensions there but are these people stupid. Do they not realise that the right hate them as well ?

Once the muslims have been exterminated they will pivot on to the Jews.

Many of the most virulent on here seem to be Jewish. They pile into every anti muslim thread on here.

I understand the tensions there but are these people stupid. Do they not realise that the right hate them as well ?

So, TitsUpTammy is admittedly an anti-Semite! Now we know.

All the best racists are.

I haven't read that which you perceive on many being Jewish. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention?

I've only read extreme anger and rage in them, or in the case of the completely insane, childish behaviour being their best comeback on that which riles them.

IF America's election goes the way it's popularly predicted, the Jews among them will be intimidated enough to take cover.

Or, this forum could be taken down as being too subversive for the regime to tolerate, due to even a small minority of us who aren't going with the flow.

Israel is going to have to tread very lightly for the period of time that it takes for the predominant political energy of America to be decided. Maybe we can ask some Trumpers to tell us how they feel about Israel? I think we should already know!

The headline is a lie

The man was not wearing s swastka when he was sworn in
Have a click on it again and go to the Guardian website it says

Giorgia Meloni appoints minister once pictured wearing Nazi armband​

and Brothers of Italy politician Galeazzo Bignami says he feels ‘profound shame’ over wearing swastika in 2005

Nothing says he was wearing one when sworn in.

Have a click on it again and go to the Guardian website it says

Giorgia Meloni appoints minister once pictured wearing Nazi armband​

and Brothers of Italy politician Galeazzo Bignami says he feels ‘profound shame’ over wearing swastika in 2005

Nothing says he was wearing one when sworn in.
Bullshit

The headline is crudely worded- probably on purpose - but clearly misleading

And the man is not a nazi

So two lies in one headline

The headline is a lie

The headline is a lie

This is so childish and time wasting. The headline says he once did not that he did when signed in. The next bit explains when. If you want to act like a three year old who cannot read carry on but I will reply no further.

I haven't read that which you perceive on many being Jewish. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention?

I've only read extreme anger and rage in them, or in the case of the completely insane, childish behaviour being their best comeback on that which riles them.

IF America's election goes the way it's popularly predicted, the Jews among them will be intimidated enough to take cover.

Or, this forum could be taken down as being too subversive for the regime to tolerate, due to even a small minority of us who aren't going with the flow.

Israel is going to have to tread very lightly for the period of time that it takes for the predominant political energy of America to be decided. Maybe we can ask some Trumpers to tell us how they feel about Israel? I think we should already know!
Its a murky pond. I think that evangelical trumpers love Israel. Some religious shite to do with the second coming. I dont think trump gives a shit either way.

Non evangelicals are smart enough to avoid slagging off the Jews. They use code words like globalists and Soros in order to vent their hatred.
Jewish republicans are beyond my understanding.

Forum List

Back