SWAT responds to woman armed with rifle entering Trump Tower Chicago

Violent left is at it again. Pump hate 24-7 by the media and act shocked when things like this happen. We don't have a gun problem in this country we have a propaganda problem in this country
So, everyone isn't safer when a gun is present?

So, everyone isn't safer when a gun is present?
Depends who has it. The key is for the right people to have them because nothing stops the wrong people from getting them, not bans, not background checks, not "gun free zone" signs. Tell you what, I'll start believing Washington pols really want to get rid of guns when they stop being followed around by people carrying, wait for it, yes you got it, GUNS. I'll also believe people who say they are safer with no guns around them when they start putting signs in their front yards proclaiming their property to be gun free.

I haven't seen any signs like that, yet those same people want to put them on our schools and shopping malls, advertising that they are full of defenseless targets.

Violent left is at it again. Pump hate 24-7 by the media and act shocked when things like this happen. We don't have a gun problem in this country we have a propaganda problem in this country
So you're saying the link in your post and so the entire post is a lie?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back