SWAT responds to woman armed with rifle entering Trump Tower Chicago

Violent left is at it again. Pump hate 24-7 by the media and act shocked when things like this happen. We don't have a gun problem in this country we have a propaganda problem in this country

So the Democrats' 2023 'Make Hate Great Again' campaign is working ...

:yes_text12:

Violent left is at it again. Pump hate 24-7 by the media and act shocked when things like this happen. We don't have a gun problem in this country we have a propaganda problem in this country
This is partially a result of the propaganda from the left-wing media and the racism and hatred that they are trying to instill in to their viewers all for ratings.

It’s a derangement syndrome of course people like Superbadbrutha …. The racist things this man spews about white people is just ridiculous.

This is partially a result of the propaganda from the left-wing media and the racism and hatred that they are trying to instill in to their viewers all for ratings.

It’s a derangement syndrome of course people like Superbadbrutha …. The racist things this man spews about white people is just ridiculous.
100%

Mass Hysteria Psychosis

There’s been a spike in crime in New York City and all over the major cities in this country that we did not see under Mr. Trump or before then. America has entered into this new phase of racism in brutality, hatred of the American past. But it’s a small minority of Americans who are against their own country , in the end they will lose. America always prevails we got through the world wars, we got through the dust bowl, we got through the great depression, we got through 911 we will get through this anti-American hatred from a tiny portion of Americans. Trump 2024. Freedom prevails

Watch how fast this lie goes away. Post 5 racist things that I have said about white folks that is a lie.

I hope and pray with all my heart that the bodyguards are taking good care of President Trump~Please take care Mr President!

Because this Biden Administration is full of gangsters and criminals! Full of them!

"This is my biggest fear for today.
The USSS must not let ANY local LE separate them from Trump.
Especially down in the tunnels between the buildings.
Anybody could be a Jack Ruby or Sirhan Sirhan.
An assassin can be wearing any LE uniform.
Ask Indira Gandhi or Anwar Sadat."

h0QzHL9.png

I hope and pray with all my heart that the bodyguards are taking good care of President Trump~Please take care Mr President!

Because this Biden Administration is full of gangsters and criminals! Full of them!

"This is my biggest fear for today.
The USSS must not let ANY local LE separate them from Trump.
Especially down in the tunnels between the buildings.
Anybody could be a Jack Ruby or Sirhan Sirhan.
An assassin can be wearing any LE uniform.
Ask Indira Gandhi or Anwar Sadat."

h0QzHL9.png
Yea we don't care if you broke the Law or not, you're Master Trump the Law doesn't pertain to you.

So how did this story turn out?

Because all I see are Trumpers calling everyone else fat and dumb.....which is not quite that informative

Forum List

Back