Sweden's Dockworkers Won't Unload Tesla's

Swiss? You are confused. Quit blowing smoke. You look the fool.
Auto got me, but you still have not addressed the error in your logic how the actions of the dockworkers are effecting normal everyday hard working people instead of Musk. There is a fool in the thread but that person has been wrong from the OP they started. You have yet to make a coherent statement on why the union should be allowed to ignore their labor agreement

You would rather argue. A defenseless argument. Tesla thinks they can play by different rules and the Union in Sweden has them buy the balls. Comprehend?
I comprehend that libs make the rules as they go along and cant be trusted

No shit that’s not how dockworkers contracts work. I highly doubt their contract with their employer allows for selecting what ships to unload. If they are in violation fine the union and fire those workers who are not honoring their contract and find people willing to abide by the agreed upon terms.
Another MAGA moron who thinks the rest of the world plays by America's rules.

Auto got me, but you still have not addressed the error in your logic how the actions of the dockworkers are effecting normal everyday hard working people instead of Musk. There is a fool in the thread but that person has been wrong from the OP they started. You have yet to make a coherent statement on why the union should be allowed to ignore their labor agreement
Hah Ha Ha!

You be the fool!

Collective bargaining in Sweden has you shitting yourself.

Another MAGA moron who thinks the rest of the world plays by America's rules.
Another idiot who doesn’t understand how labor agreements work. Will you admit you were wrong when the dockworkers are forced to unload or run and hide from your words

Not seeing the loss for Sweden.

Art, beauty:
1973-volvo-1800es-estate-wagon

Sin against God:
1700073652122.jpeg

You’re not making any sense now, have you run out of incorrect statements
I'm making sense but you are flailing BS. Read the following and learn something...

"In Sweden, collective agreements regulate the relationship between employers and their employees, including terms of pay, pensions, working conditions, and other benefits. It’s not mandatory for a company to sign a collective agreement, but it is convention. Around 90 percent of Swedish employees are covered by these arrangements"

“We would like our members working at Tesla to have the same benefits as basically everybody else on the Swedish labor market," says Jesper Pettersson, spokesperson for IF Metall. “We don't see any reason why Tesla should play by different rules.”

I'm making sense but you are flailing BS. Read the following and learn something...

"In Sweden, collective agreements regulate the relationship between employers and their employees, including terms of pay, pensions, working conditions, and other benefits. It’s not mandatory for a company to sign a collective agreement, but it is convention. Around 90 percent of Swedish employees are covered by these arrangements"

“We would like our members working at Tesla to have the same benefits as basically everybody else on the Swedish labor market," says Jesper Pettersson, spokesperson for IF Metall. “We don't see any reason why Tesla should play by different rules.”

Did you not understand the words you posted. The dockworker have an agreement to unload cargo, if they don’t they are in violation of that agreement. It’s simple enough even ypu should be able to understand. I think you do but your pride will not allow you to admit it.

Did you not understand the words you posted. The dockworker have an agreement to unload cargo, if they don’t they are in violation of that agreement. It’s simple enough even ypu should be able to understand. I think you do but your pride will not allow you to admit it.
Shut up.

My 1991 Volvo 240 Wagon is still going strong! (Although, I no longer trust that the driver's air bag will still deploy 🫤).

parents had the above Volvo 1800ES in red. Dad had tweked the engine to give it about 60 more horses including giant Weber carbs. Bought it from them. Body and suspension were designed by Jaguar. Would take it up Mount Baldy and let her fly...

I can see dockworkers losing their jobs. Selective striking usually isn't allowed under collective bargaining.
I don't have a clue re the Swedish law re unions or what unions are like in Sweden.

Collective bargaining can be a huge benefit to both employers and workers when done with the interests of both in mind. In large organizations Human Resources doesn't have to renegotiate expectation, rules, wages/benefits with each individual employee. If employees are willing to give up merit promotions and raises in favor of guaranteed salaries, benefits, raises, etc. it can be win win for all.

But when unions require rules, regulations, salaries etc. that hurt the business's bottom line, employers sometimes are forced to sell or close their businesses.

I had a friend once who ran a manufacturing business in Missouri. When his union made unrealistic demands, he brought the union leaders in and showed them his P&Ls and balance sheets and why he could not agree to their proposed contract. The union leaders wouldn't budge. And as the demands would effectively put him out of business, he closed it, sold the property, and moved the business to Kansas.

In Japan unions work with management to come up with win win solutions for all. So often in America it doesn't work like that. So I don't know what Elon Musk's reasoning is in his Swedish businesses but I figure he knows what he is doing.

I would always stand with the tesla service workers over the management. Any patriotic person would. The dockworkers really aren't a part of the labor dispute though.

I've been in a Union, so yes. When you realize you don't know the issue is in Sweden, not in the US, GFY.
Dockworkers are employed to load and unload ships. Who the customer is or isn't is totally irrelevant to the job at hand. Having a liberal hissy fit and massive union trash whinefest does not change the actual job at hand, which is loading and unloading ships. The ships themselves and the detained crews are not part of the union trash's conflict, and the union should be sued out of existence for the inconvenience their hissy fit is causing.

Dockworkers are employed to load and unload ships. Who the customer is or isn't is totally irrelevant to the job at hand. Having a liberal hissy fit and massive union trash whinefest does not change the actual job at hand, which is loading and unloading ships. The ships themselves and the detained crews are not part of the union trash's conflict, and the union should be sued out of existence for the inconvenience their hissy fit is causing.
Now who is having a "hissy fit?"

I know what Musk does. Just like he did the other day with his "truck"

Now who is having a "hissy fit?"

I know what Musk does. Just like he did the other day with his "truck"
The Musk issue is irrelevant, these dirtbag union thugs are there to load and unload ships, not whine and cry about unrelated issues.

Forum List

Back