Switcheroony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
There's a lot of this going around.

The Sheriff of Vanderburgh County, Indiana announced that he is changing his party affiliation from Democrat to Republican on Thursday, stating the far-left party’s support for criminal race riots and opposition to American principles had become too much for him.

Indiana Democrat Sheriff Switches Party to Republican, Cites Dems' Support of Riots, Opposition to Police - Big League Politics
#WALKAWAY is racking up new members every second of every day! :113:

The poor Trump cult is using any cherrypicked excuse to go into deep denial about the polls.

You're still getting your asses kicked, Trump cult. That's because independents are primarily voting for democrats. And that's because you've all been such disgusting human beings.

The poor Trump cult is using any cherrypicked excuse to go into deep denial about the polls.

You're still getting your asses kicked, Trump cult. That's because independents are primarily voting for democrats. And that's because you've all been such disgusting human beings.

I don't know of too many Republicans who are changing their affiliation to Democrat. Can you? I know you are going to trot out the Never Trumpers, but they aren't changing their affiliation, are they.

Same deal here Billy_Kinetta .. Members and Mods BOTH need to find topics by searching titles. Need to create titles that fully explain the topic.. PM me a new title and I'll edit and reopen... Add in a mod on duty in case I fall asleep..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back