Switching to Coors...

Joe Coors wouldn't unionize his brewery for years and the left has hated them ever since. I drank Coors Light (long necks) when I moved out west after a brief dalliance with Olympia. You should visit the Coors plant in Golden....it's like a NASA laboratory but in the guts of it are the 5 huge seamless copper vats that were made in Germany and dragged up to Golden by mule train in the late 1800's.

I'm not much of a beer drinker but when I go get one there is nothing better than an ice cold Coors.

You have not lived until you have tried the best beer in the world. Nothing beats craft beer. Nothing!

upload_2017-2-9_7-13-23.png

What is strange is the rules for distribution...Also I don't quite understand the small containers. Even 12 oz. is borderline inefficient, but I guess all the machines are designed for it. Big fan of Brooklyn Brewery here!

Welcome to Brooklyn : Brooklyn Brewery

Brookyln Lager is better than Samuel Adams lager if anyone is familiar with that brand.

Someone posted a pic of their "big bottle" special flavors.

Brooklyn+Local+1+-03.jpg

Last edited:
I cut my teeth on Pabst and Strohs.....both making substantial comebacks after years of sissy "craft" beers. I switched to Coors because when I drank I'd slam 12-14 brews in a good night. Once downed 24 bottles in 14 hours in the Elbow Room in Ft. Lauderdale, then slept 12 hours on the beach and woke up without the mono I had the day before. Nobody believes that but I swear it's true.
yo2.gif

Incidentally, since Coors isn't pasteurized, it has be kept cold....from the brewery, to the railroad car, and then the store. If you ever see Coors out on a floor display, (like before Labor or Memorial Day) don't touch it...it will be flat. This is why some folks think it's weak. They also don't use as much rice in their formula as say Budweiser does so the difference in taste can be startling to a Bud man.

Forum List

Back