Switching to Coors...

Bet you're wondering how this ended up in Politics.

Well...here ya go...I had no idea that liberals had decided to boycott Coors and Miller beers. As I am currently between beers and love to infuriate liberals...and I enjoyed an ice cold Coors Extra Gold back in the day...I'm making the switch back to Coors.

So, you're quoting from The Moonie Times? I'll wait for a more credible source. Funny...

Says the kos/HuffPo boy.

Why not switch to craft beer....actually owned and operated by Americans. Craft beer companies only supply approx. 8% of all beer drank in America....but employ OVER 70% of all people working in the beer industry.

Life is too short for mass produced American piss-beer.

There ought to be a microbrewery near you somewhere, and they probably have a great variety of home made beers. Those taste great!

You can even go there and do beer tasting, where they give you half a dozen brandy glasses of different brews. Then life is good !!!

For my everyday screwing around beer it's Miller Lite.
If you tried to drink say Guinness all day while fishing in 95 degree weather you'd be passed out or puking.

Dont get me wrong,I do enjoy craft beer and we are frequent visitors of our local brewery No Label but you can only drink so many of em without getting trashed.

upload_2017-2-9_12-46-3.png

Incidentally, since Coors isn't pasteurized, it has be kept cold....from the brewery, to the railroad car, and then the store. If you ever see Coors out on a floor display, (like before Labor or Memorial Day) don't touch it...it will be flat. This is why some folks think it's weak. They also don't use as much rice in their formula as say Budweiser does so the difference in taste can be startling to a Bud man.
They keep I cold because it tastes like horse piss warm

Coors is watered down crap

Blah blah blah....Coors is one of the finest beers in the world....get your taste buds (and brain) checked.
If I blindfolded you and gave you warm Coors and then pissed in your mouth, you wouldn't be able to taste the difference. Go try real beer, jack ass

You're a real creepshow....surprised somebody hasn't put you out of your misery yet.

Incidentally, since Coors isn't pasteurized, it has be kept cold....from the brewery, to the railroad car, and then the store. If you ever see Coors out on a floor display, (like before Labor or Memorial Day) don't touch it...it will be flat. This is why some folks think it's weak. They also don't use as much rice in their formula as say Budweiser does so the difference in taste can be startling to a Bud man.

Who'd know more about the taste of horse piss than you?

Last edited:
Funny thing about beer snobs is how low they'll go to insult those who don't agree...when it's really all a matter of taste (pun). The only truly HIDEOUS beer I've ever tried was Ranier from Washington state. It tastes rancid....I shook the empty can thinking there might be a dead roach inside it. One of the best beers I ever tried was Carling Black Label....another victim of the Molson empire along with Coors, Miller, and several other once-notable brews. A beer should taste like a beer, not blueberries or cinnamon.....Although I don't drink anymore, I still grab a six on occasion just to have it around....sometimes it's Corona or dos Equis or Pabst....never drank much beer with food but when I do, it's Coors.

Coors is watered down crap

Blah blah blah....Coors is one of the finest beers in the world....get your taste buds (and brain) checked.
If I blindfolded you and gave you warm Coors and then pissed in your mouth, you wouldn't be able to taste the difference. Go try real beer, jack ass

You're a real creepshow....surprised somebody hasn't put you out of your misery yet.
And how would they do that, tough guy?

Who'd know more about the taste of horse piss than you?
I'm sure somebody close to you is familiar with horse cock

Bullshit. It is stored in non-chilled storerooms and transported in non-refrigerated trailers. (In the summer, they easily top 100 degrees.)

The discussion is starting to wander into the direction of piss and animal male anatomy and, I suspect a bit of testosterone overload.

So to bring it back on topic...I like beer with flavor. My favorite is Old Peculiar. In part, because it featured in one of my favorite mystery series :p So I tried it and liked it.

American beer has greatly improved. Used to be like American bread, where the standard of perfection was Wonder Bread (blech)....I think this joke aptly describes what American beer was like...

Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?

It's fucking close to water!

:D

I feel sorry for folks who don't live near or have access to a good local craft beer brewery.

I can't stand micro brewerys, I wandered in one and thought it was a bar... :)

Forum List

Back