Symphony of Destruction match tonight

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

Sounds interesting, as the competitors will be permitted to use musical instruments that will be provided as weapons.

I have to give Jeff Hardy the advantage here. His extensive background in hardcore wrestling matches as well as the fact that he is taller as well.

This is why I like the Pro Game a lot better than amateur wrestling.

Sounds interesting, as the competitors will be permitted to use musical instruments that will be provided as weapons.

I have to give Jeff Hardy the advantage here. His extensive background in hardcore wrestling matches as well as the fact that he is taller as well.

This is why I like the Pro Game a lot better than amateur wrestling.

:laughing0301:

They will put together some wild stuff to keep the fans entertained. Been a fan since the 1960s. But I like the freestyle and Greco roman you see in the Olympics as well. I have learned a lot from both.

There have been those times in my life where I've tried to come up with something that's a more monumental waste of time than professional wrestling.

Couldn't do it...

There have been those times in my life where I've tried to come up with something that's a more monumental waste of time than professional wrestling.

Couldn't do it...

To each there own, of course. But wrestling is one of the nation's most popular diversions.

I grew up in extremely rural area and "pro rasslin" was about the only entertainment we had.

I lived in a medium sized city, and we didn't have major league sports- but tremendous world champions like Bruno Sammartino would still defend his title here.

Hardy did win this evening. Very interesting match, Elias was electrocuted smacked in the head with different instruments., Hardy got the 3 count after a swanton bomb.

Forum List

Back