Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
More innocents being killed.

Syria air strike kills 13 civilians
Government blames Isil after attack on bus kills mostly children

• AP
  • Published: 19:13 September 3, 2014
  • Beirut: A Syrian government airstrike hit a bus carrying civilians in eastern Syria on Wednesday, killing at least 13 people, most of them children, opposition activists said.

But the government in the capital, Damascus, blamed Isil for the incident, describing it as “yet another massacre” committed by the extremist group.

Activists said the aircraft-fired missile struck the bus in the village of Shoula as it was travelling to Damascus from the eastern Deir Al Zour province.

The civilians on the bus were the latest victims in Syria’s civil war, which is now in its fourth year and which has killed more than 190,000 people, according to the United Nations.

Continue reading at:

http://gulfnews.com/in-focus/syria/syria-air-strike-kills-13-civilians-1.1380381
    ?

More innocents being killed.

Syria air strike kills 13 civilians
Government blames Isil after attack on bus kills mostly children

• AP
  • Published: 19:13 September 3, 2014
  • Beirut: A Syrian government airstrike hit a bus carrying civilians in eastern Syria on Wednesday, killing at least 13 people, most of them children, opposition activists said.

But the government in the capital, Damascus, blamed Isil for the incident, describing it as “yet another massacre” committed by the extremist group.

Activists said the aircraft-fired missile struck the bus in the village of Shoula as it was travelling to Damascus from the eastern Deir Al Zour province.

The civilians on the bus were the latest victims in Syria’s civil war, which is now in its fourth year and which has killed more than 190,000 people, according to the United Nations.

Continue reading at:

http://gulfnews.com/in-focus/syria/syria-air-strike-kills-13-civilians-1.1380381
    ?

So many Syrians dying.

If a soldier dies, it was a Syrian. If a civilian dies, it was a Syrian.

I just don't see the problem here. :eusa_think:

If you didn't like the story, take it up with Gulf News. Meanwhile, the women and children are still dead.
Who knows. Its a Syrian Observatory for Human Rights claim. Not the most neutral source when the government gets accused of something. Maybe it was just another Isis massacre. I believe rather what Syria says than what an opposition group with Islamist background says.

I wasn't aware that non-Syrians served in the Syrian army.
Looks like you got it wrong. I am strongly convinced that you got it wrong.

That's fine if I got something wrong. It happens. lol

Anyway, I'm still not able to care about people dying in the Middle East at this time. Civilians, military, whatever. I've met them on more than one occasion and as far as I'm concerned, they're getting theirs.

If you didn't like the story, take it up with Gulf News. Meanwhile, the women and children are still dead.

Who knows. Its a Syrian Observatory for Human Rights claim. Not the most neutral source when the government gets accused of something. Maybe it was just another Isis massacre. I believe rather what Syria says than what an opposition group with Islamist background says.

I'm sorry, but every on-line news site is not going to report favorably about your hero Assad -- no matter how much you wish it to be. They are just trying to get the news out about what is happening.

I'm sorry, but every on-line news site is not going to report favorably about your hero Assad -- no matter how much you wish it to be. They are just trying to get the news out about what is happening.
Medias cannot adopt the reports of the SOHR without confirmation but sometimes they do. The more so as the SOHR uses the same old Syria flag the FSA uses.

10527531_553616458080030_4896744994636081954_n.jpg

Medias cannot adopt the reports of the SOHR without confirmation but sometimes they do. The more so as the SOHR uses the same old Syria flag the FSA uses.

10527531_553616458080030_4896744994636081954_n.jpg

Write a letter to the Editor of that on-line news site and tell him your views and that you are unhappy with the way they are not sticking up for your hero.

Write a letter to the Editor of that on-line news site and tell him your views and that you are unhappy with the way they are not sticking up for your hero.
Just telling you they are using unconfirmed reports, but you just want to blame the Syrian gov´t while Gaza burns.

Just telling you they are using unconfirmed reports, but you just want to blame the Syrian gov´t while Gaza burns.

Is it really that difficult for you to write to the Editor of Gulf News and tell him what you are saying to me?

Is it really that difficult for you to write to the Editor of Gulf News and tell him what you are saying to me?
So he´s on the board?

I would imagine a smart fellow like you can figure out how to contact the editor of any newspaper. My goodness, I remember once reading a Muslim guy in Pakistan's letter to the editor of Dawn.com, another on-line news site, saying that even if a small percentage of Muslim were terrorists, that could mean millions. I hope that guy is still living because he signed his name as Mohammed something or other.

I would imagine a smart fellow like you can figure out how to contact the editor of any newspaper. My goodness, I remember once reading a Muslim guy in Pakistan's letter to the editor of Dawn.com, another on-line news site, saying that even if a small percentage of Muslim were terrorists, that could mean millions. I hope that guy is still living because he signed his name as Mohammed something or other.
Please contact the editor for me and tell him something went wrong with an article :D

Forum List

Back