Syria air strike kills 13 civilians

I would imagine a smart fellow like you can figure out how to contact the editor of any newspaper. My goodness, I remember once reading a Muslim guy in Pakistan's letter to the editor of Dawn.com, another on-line news site, saying that even if a small percentage of Muslim were terrorists, that could mean millions. I hope that guy is still living because he signed his name as Mohammed something or other.
Please contact the editor for me and tell him something went wrong with an article :D

I have no problem with the article. You are the one who has the problem so since you have the problem, you contact him. My goodness, I read the other day about thousands tortured in the Syrian prisons, but I better not post it because you would have a hissy fit.

I have no problem with the article. You are the one who has the problem so since you have the problem, you contact him. My goodness, I read the other day about thousands tortured in the Syrian prisons, but I better not post it because you would have a hissy fit.
All that propaganda about torture and so on is nonsense. We all "missed" the big lead stories about all the dead guys in an alleged concentration camp in Syria after you reported about this. But nothing came. No big story - No story at all = Propaganda Shit!

All that propaganda about torture and so on is nonsense. We all "missed" the big lead stories about all the dead guys in an alleged concentration camp in Syria after you reported about this. But nothing came. No big story - No story at all = Propaganda Shit!

Then you better tell this news agency that you didn't like their article and that they should retract it.

5 281 Syrians die under regime s torture Anadolu Agency

So many Syrians dying.

If a soldier dies, it was a Syrian. If a civilian dies, it was a Syrian.

I just don't see the problem here. :eusa_think:
If a soldier dies, it was not automatically a Syrian.

I wasn't aware that non-Syrians served in the Syrian army.

None syrians from around the muslims world serve in ISIS. Hezbullah serve with Assad regime.

Those guys aren't the Syrian Army either.

So many Syrians dying.

None syrians from around the muslims world serve in ISIS. Hezbullah serve with Assad regime.

Half the syrian army defected to the FSA.

So many Syrians dying.

Half the syrian army defected to the FSA.

I know that. I don't know why I'm playing along with these semantics though. We're really not talking about anything at this point, so my bad I guess.

Forum List

Back