Syria: children targeted to force people to flee, Christian MP says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick.

BBC News - Syria conflict: Children 'targeted by snipers'
Their report, Stolen Futures - the Hidden Toll of Child Casualties in Syria, examines data from the start of the conflict in March 2011 to August 2013.

Of the 11,420 victims aged 17 and under, 389 were killed by sniper fire.

Some 764 were summarily executed, and more than 100 - including infants - were tortured, the report says.

Boys outnumbered girls among the dead by around two to one. Boys aged 13 to 17 were most likely to be victims of targeted killings, the report says.

It's always the children who get the worst of this. Can you imagine what many of the children who were lucky enough to survive will go through from seeing what they have seen? UNICEF is a good organization to contribute to since they are trying to help the children living in refugee camps, children who will have to go through harsh winters living in tents. Let's hope that all these children at least have warm blankets. Many probably fled with just the clothes on their backs.

Another bullshit statement. You know nothing about Zionists or Christians, except what you read on your propaganda websites.

I know a hell of a lot about xtians and jews/zionists, having grown up with both of them.

Xtians hate jews but love israel.

Jews hate xtains but pretend to love them because they get a whole lot of goodies out if it.

The problem is, you can claim whatever you want about yourself, since your behind your computer screen.

Either way , I standby my original statement. You know nothing about Israelis, that;s for sure.

I thought you lived in Canada?

I know a hell of a lot about xtians and jews/zionists, having grown up with both of them.

Xtians hate jews but love israel.

Jews hate xtains but pretend to love them because they get a whole lot of goodies out if it.

The problem is, you can claim whatever you want about yourself, since your behind your computer screen.

Either way , I standby my original statement. You know nothing about Israelis, that;s for sure.

Maybe Alfalfa can tell us why, if Jews and Christians hate each other so much in the U.S., they socialize together and even marry each other. Can you imagine two people getting married because they hate each other? It could be that no Jews are invited to Bund parties and that is why Alfalfa is unaware they members of both religions socialize and many, many are close friends with each other.

That's easy. Xtians get to go to heaven and jews get money and others to fight their wars for them.

Just like judah did when they conspired with assyria to invade, overthrow and cast 10 of the tribes of israel into slavery and the diaspora.

That's about all you need to know about jewdah.

And seriously, are you bringing up shiksas as a plank in your argument?

Last edited:
Sick.

Their report, Stolen Futures - the Hidden Toll of Child Casualties in Syria, examines data from the start of the conflict in March 2011 to August 2013.

Some 764 were summarily executed, and more than 100 - including infants - were tortured, the report says.

Boys outnumbered girls among the dead by around two to one. Boys aged 13 to 17 were most likely to be victims of targeted killings, the report says.

That's horrendous, just like the common opinion in israel to kill palis before they can grow up to be suicide bombers.

A sentiment I have noted on these boards by israelis and zionists at least ten times.

Sick.

That's horrendous, just like the common opinion in israel to kill palis before they can grow up to be suicide bombers.

A sentiment I have noted on these boards by israelis and zionists at least ten times.

I guess we will be seeing something by you at a later date about how the children are affected in the Muslim world when they are wounded and their parents and siblings are dead in the streets because of a car or suicide bombing.

Sick.

I don't think I've heard of Israeli's torturing infants...:eusa_eh:

Sick.

It's always the children who get the worst of this. Can you imagine what many of the children who were lucky enough to survive will go through from seeing what they have seen? UNICEF is a good organization to contribute to since they are trying to help the children living in refugee camps, children who will have to go through harsh winters living in tents. Let's hope that all these children at least have warm blankets. Many probably fled with just the clothes on their backs.

I was listening to NPR and they were interviewing someone who ran a program to try and help some of the children in these camps with trauma - it must seem like a drop in the bucket to this magnitude.

Do you deny that you've seen pro-israel people on this site post that is good pali kids are dead because they won't grow up to be suicide bombers? Check lips on the thread about the pali girl treated at an israeli hospital whose mom "lipped" off.

I think I've seen that 3 times in the last month alone.

Bury your head in the sand if you want, I call 'em as I see 'em.

Last edited:

I guess we will be seeing something by you at a later date about how the children are affected in the Muslim world when they are wounded and their parents and siblings are dead in the streets because of a car or suicide bombing.

I have no love for the palis but I can sympathize with their plight..as I do native americans.

Do you deny that you've seen pro-israel people on this site post that is good pali kids are dead because they won't grow up to be suicide bombers? Check lips on the thread about the pali girl treated at an israeli hospital whose mom "lipped" off.

I've never seen a comment like that here. Can you please show me where you read that?

You are confusing Israelis with Palestinians, specially in Gaza. Did you know they always celebrate, cheer and thank Allah whenever Israelis are killed by one of them ?
What do you think about that?

I've never seen a comment like that here. Can you please show me where you read that?

You are confusing Israelis with Palestinians, specially in Gaza. Did you know they always celebrate, cheer and thank Allah whenever Israelis are killed by one of them ?

Liar.

if I can show you israelis/jews zionists celebrating and cheering over the death of a muslim, will you agree you are no better then them?

Liar.

if I can show you israelis/jews zionists celebrating and cheering over the death of a muslim, will you agree you are no better then them?

You don't get it. It's in their nature to be happy when Israelis are killed . They love it.

If you think that Israelis are dancing around and celebrating whenever Palestinian civilians are killed, all the time, you don't know anything about them. There is absolutely no comparison to Gazans cheering over suicide bombings, or rockets, or gun attacks killing innocent Israelis .

Last edited:

Liar.

You don't get it. It's in their nature to be happy when Israelis are killed . They love it.

If you think that Israelis are dancing around and celebrating whenever Palestinian civilians are killed, all the time, you don't know anything about them. There is absolutely no comparison to Gazans cheering over suicide bombings, or rockets, or gun attacks killing innocent Israelis .

Not all the time, most of the time.

Liar.

Maybe, but you created that monster. You made the bed, now sleep in it.

Liar.

Maybe, but you created that monster. You made the bed, now sleep in it.

No, not maybe. For sure.

Do you deny that you've seen pro-israel people on this site post that is good pali kids are dead because they won't grow up to be suicide bombers?

I've certainly heard that.

Check lips on the thread about the pali girl treated at an israeli hospital whose mom "lipped" off.

Where?

It's not burying my head in the sand. I've heard horrible things from posters here regarding Palestinians.

But - the article talked about Syrian groups torturing and killing infants. Not talking about it - doing it.

I have never heard of Israeli's doing that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8219846-post2.html

It should be noted that bloodrock and syrenn (both devout xtians) thanked that filthy post (#2) and TOASTMAN thanked a post from Connery (#4) 2 posts after that and 4 minutes later AND POSTED HIMSELF 16 MINUTES LATER.

So your denials that you've never seen a post like that is simply BULLSHIT.

So TOASTMAN has been outed as a filthy liar just like most of the other zionists on this forum.

Screw you toasty you lying sack of crap.

Last edited:

It should be noted that bloodrock and syrenn (both devout xtians) thanked that filthy post (#2) and TOASTMAN thanked a post from Connery (#4) 2 posts after that and 4 minutes later AND POSTED HIMSELF 16 MINUTES LATER.

So your denials that you've never seen a post like that is simply BULLSHIT.

So TOASTMAN has been outed as a filthy liar just like most of the other zionists on this forum.

Screw you toasty you lying sack of crap.

Did I condone the killing of a Palestinian or something ? Why all the anger angry boy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back