Syria Rebels Advance on Key Airport in Hama Province

And perhaps you can tell us how many children were killed when your hero was having his Air Force drop bombs? There have been so many children killed in Syria (granted they weren't all your hero's fault), but isn't it strange that so many people are so obsessed here with the children (especially those who unfortunately are being used as human shields) being killed in Gaza? By the way, why doesn't anyone tell us why Hamas doesn't let these children hide in the tunnels that were dug up. Don't they want these children to live or do they think they are better off dead to be used as propaganda purposes?
As you know I am not defending Hamas, so please direct you argument to those who do. Your argument is also valid for the Islamists in Syria as they occupy civilian buildings. And many tunnels made by terrorists to infiltrate Syrian cities and towns have been smoked out by the SAA, far more than by the Israelis.

Tunnel network destroyed in Damascus, army units continue sweeping advances against terrorists across Syria | Syrian Arab News Agency

I did read about those tunnels today. Evidently tunnels are a terrorist thing. By the way, I found that article I wanted to post. I felt so sad when I saw this so perhaps you can testify to the authorities that the picture is fake.

Syrian Defector: Assad Poised to Torture and Murder 150,000 More - The Daily Beast
Yeah, new story. "Poor" terrorists being punished by "evil" Assad. Surely you are crying bitter tears for them but no Syrian will. As for the number of 150.000, if true, you can guess how many terrorists are around in Syria.
I am really angry with you as you made me open suspicious pages.

If you do this you have to starve to death, no doubt (ultra graphic picture of FSA terrorist grilling half human head):
http://www.rantonuk.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/beheading-in-syria1.jpg

But maybe it´s just a big lie that is placed in order to shatter the Pro-Assad mood in the world. Who knows. Nevertheless, those bastards have chosen their fate when they decided to join the killing spree that is called "Arab Spring".

Hail to the Syrian army that defeats hundreds of thousands of terrorists!

Last edited:
As you know I am not defending Hamas, so please direct you argument to those who do. Your argument is also valid for the Islamists in Syria as they occupy civilian buildings. And many tunnels made by terrorists to infiltrate Syrian cities and towns have been smoked out by the SAA, far more than by the Israelis.

Tunnel network destroyed in Damascus, army units continue sweeping advances against terrorists across Syria | Syrian Arab News Agency

I did read about those tunnels today. Evidently tunnels are a terrorist thing. By the way, I found that article I wanted to post. I felt so sad when I saw this so perhaps you can testify to the authorities that the picture is fake.

Syrian Defector: Assad Poised to Torture and Murder 150,000 More - The Daily Beast
Yeah, new story. "Poor" terrorists being punished by "evil" Assad. Surely you are crying bitter tears for them but no Syrian will. As for the number of 150.000, if true, you can guess how many terrorists are around in Syria.
I am really angry with you as you made me open suspicious pages.

If you do this you have to starve to death, no doubt (ultra graphic picture of FSA terrorist grilling half human head):
http://www.rantonuk.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/beheading-in-syria1.jpg

Hail to the Syrian army that defeats hundreds of thousands of terrorists!

You know what I don't understand. There are posters on this Middle East forum who want to make this exclusively the Israel/Palestine forum (and even post the same stuff ad nauseam which is actually spamming) and don't ever post anything which happens in the rest of the Middle East countries because they are not interested since they can't blame the Jews. You are apparently OK with this since you have said nothing to them. Howeve, when your hero Assad is mentioned negatively, you get all up in arms as if you are his representative in Germany and want nothing said against him.

You know what I don't understand. There are posters on this Middle East forum who want to make this exclusively the Israel/Palestine forum (and even post the same stuff ad nauseam which is actually spamming) and don't ever post anything which happens in the rest of the Middle East countries because they are not interested since they can't blame the Jews. You are apparently OK with this since you have said nothing to them. Howeve, when your hero Assad is mentioned negatively, you get all up in arms as if you are his representative in Germany and want nothing said against him.
Assad is a great hero of his nation. But don´t reduce Syria to Assad. Assad is not alone in fighting terrorism as the whole nation stands behind him. So if you think I would support Assad even if I would be convinced of all the dirty propaganda against him, you are wrong.

Assad is a great hero of his nation. But don´t reduce Syria to Assad. Assad is not alone in fighting terrorism as the whole nation stands behind him. So if you think I would support Assad even if I would be convinced of all the dirty propaganda against him, you are wrong.

I am sure he is a great hero to others besides you. On the other hand, there are probably many Syrians who are not of the same mind set. If you were his representiave in Germany, of course you would support him regardless. Meanwhile, let's forget about your hero. How about giving us some news coming out of one of the other Middle East countries for a change?

I am sure he is a great hero to others besides you. On the other hand, there are probably many Syrians who are not of the same mind set. If you were his representiave in Germany, of course you would support him regardless.
No, I am regularly making my own opinions. You must know, we have a strong salafist community here and in the surrounding towns. They normally tend to oppose Assad. By accident I ran into a discussion with one of them and learned on that occasion how misinformed, indoctrinated and misled they are. I have no hatred for that guy, he just thinks he is right.

Meanwhile, let's forget about your hero. How about giving us some news coming out of one of the other Middle East countries for a change?
Here you are:
Yemen news, all the latest and breaking Yemen news - Telegraph

Saudi Arabia news, all the latest and breaking Saudi Arabia news - Telegraph
Qatar news, all the latest and breaking Qatar news - Telegraph
Jordan news - Telegraph

Last edited:
I am sure he is a great hero to others besides you. On the other hand, there are probably many Syrians who are not of the same mind set. If you were his representiave in Germany, of course you would support him regardless.

No, I am regularly making my own opinions. You must know, we have a strong salafist community here and in the surrounding towns. They normally tend to oppose Assad. By accident I ran into a discussion with one of them and learned on that occasion how misinformed, indoctrinated and misled they are. I have no hatred for that guy, he just thinks he is right.

Meanwhile, let's forget about your hero. How about giving us some news coming out of one of the other Middle East countries for a change?
Here you are:

Jordan news - Telegraph

So tell us, why were you holding back? After all, you didn't just hop on this forum today so why were you not telling the viewers about what was happening in the Arab Middle East? A big area as the Arab Middle East has lots of goings on. However, I have a feeling you really are not interested in these other countries.

Here you are:

Jordan news - Telegraph

So tell us, why were you holding back? After all, you didn't just hop on this forum today so why were you not telling the viewers about what was happening in the Arab Middle East? A big area as the Arab Middle East has lots of goings on. However, I have a feeling you really are not interested in these other countries.
Another fail. I leave it to you but currently you are too busy cheering the killings in Gaza so we have few ME news these days.

Here you are:

Jordan news - Telegraph

Another fail. I leave it to you but currently you are too busy cheering the killings in Gaza so we have few ME news these days.

Are you having delusions? I have been posting articles about the happenings in the Middle East all along while you are too busy patting your hero on the back. Wake up, wake up -- things do happen in the Middle East. Everyone in the other Middle East countries are not playing Rip Van Winkle.

Are you having delusions? I have been posting articles about the happenings in the Middle East all along while you are too busy patting your hero on the back. Wake up, wake up -- things do happen in the Middle East. Everyone in the other Middle East countries are not playing Rip Van Winkle.
I ain´t a Middle East reporter. And the war in Syria is currently the important "event" anyway.

Are you having delusions? I have been posting articles about the happenings in the Middle East all along while you are too busy patting your hero on the back. Wake up, wake up -- things do happen in the Middle East. Everyone in the other Middle East countries are not playing Rip Van Winkle.[/QUOTE

I ain´t a Middle East reporter. And the war in Syria is currently the important "event" anyway.

My goodness, this is the Middle East forum, and Syria is not the only country in the Middle East, and I am sure the majority of readers have already picked it up that basically all your threads have been about Syria no matter what is happening elsewhere. If the new viewers were interested, they could research your posts and see mainly what you have posted.

My goodness, this is the Middle East forum, and Syria is not the only country in the Middle East, and I am sure the majority of readers have already picked it up that basically all your threads have been about Syria no matter what is happening elsewhere. If the new viewers were interested, they could research your posts and see mainly what you have posted.
So what?

10574331_536559606445229_5694753689645415500_n.jpg

Secret units of National Defense Forces (NDF) from Raqqa (City under the control of ISIS) had accomplished many successful missions today:
- Assassinating some of ISIS leaders in the area of Tal_Alsummun bridge , here is some names :
1- Terrorist Emir (Abo Yassin Al-Maghribi) : this criminal had beheaded 5 of our soldiers from Div-17 and 2 citizens from Raqqa were helping the SAA.
2- Terrorist (Abo Hajar) : from Uzbekistan.
3- Terrorist ( Abo Ayoub Al-Ansari) : from Saudi Arabia.
4- Terrorist ( Abo Al-Qa'qa' ): from Gaza - Palestine.
Also the NDF units had secured the arrival of 27 of our soldiers, and the body of martyr (Ahmad Makhlouf) from the Northern countryside of Raqqa to Brigade-93.

https://de-de.facebook.com/ForMothe...9245/536559606445229/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Last edited:

So what?

Secret units of National Defense Forces (NDF) from Raqqa (City under the control of ISIS) had accomplished many successful missions today:
- Assassinating some of ISIS leaders in the area of Tal_Alsummun bridge , here is some names :
1- Terrorist Emir (Abo Yassin Al-Maghribi) : this criminal had beheaded 5 of our soldiers from Div-17 and 2 citizens from Raqqa were helping the SAA.
Also the NDF units had secured the arrival of 27 of our soldiers, and the body of martyr (Ahmad Makhlouf) from the Northern countryside of Raqqa to Brigade-93.

https://de-de.facebook.com/ForMothe...9245/536559606445229/?type=1&relevant_count=1

OK, Tonto, I get you. Basically you have to post to give your Kemo Sabe a hand and mainly do not have any interest in what else is happening.

I think we are all aware by now that the terrorists are coming from all over to help establish this Caliphate. Can Kemo Sabe and his mightly Army help when they try to take over Jordan?

So what?

OK, Tonto, I get you. Basically you have to post to give your Kemo Sabe a hand and mainly do not have any interest in what else is happening.

I think we are all aware by now that the terrorists are coming from all over to help establish this Caliphate. Can Kemo Sabe and his mightly Army help when they try to take over Jordan?
That´s bullshit. You construct something that you are using as base for your negative propaganda. Some days ago, after your offensive support for Israeli actions has end, you started a campaign against low bandwidth reporting in the Middle East forum...

I consider this simply more important relative to the meaninglessly annoying bullshit I face everyday in local news, especially in the politics.

Last edited:

That´s bullshit. You construct something that you are using as base for your negative propaganda. Some days ago, after your offensive support for Israeli actions has end, you started a campaign against low bandwidth reporting in the Middle East forum...

I consider this simply more important relative to the meaninglessly annoying bullshit I face everyday in local news, especially in the politics.

Poor you. Remember, folks, he doesn't want us to say anything negative about the man he thinks wears a White Hat. It certainly looks that you have a problem with Israel defending itself, but you want this entire forum to think it is all about Syria and how wonderful the regime is. There are plenty of articles against your precious regime on the Internet. Should I start posting some of them to make you rant and rave some more?

Poor you. Remember, folks, he doesn't want us to say anything negative about the man he thinks wears a White Hat. It certainly looks that you have a problem with Israel defending itself, but you want this entire forum to think it is all about Syria and how wonderful the regime is.
Your basic error is that the enemies of the Syrian government come from more then 80 different countries and most, if not all of them, behavior just like monsters. Horrible crimes on the population happen on a daily basis. These civilians aren´t "collateral damage". The terrorists force civilians into the front line, they abuse women and children in various ways. All, what they do is unbelievably gruesome. I really have an understanding, if that has not been without consequences.

There are plenty of articles against your precious regime on the Internet. Should I start posting some of them to make you rant and rave some more?
Are you a Hamas Spokeswoman? Do they allow spokeswomen?
Seriously, I really could come up with tons of articles against "your" Israeli government. So why are you using a weapon that could hit yourself?

Poor you. Remember, folks, he doesn't want us to say anything negative about the man he thinks wears a White Hat. It certainly looks that you have a problem with Israel defending itself, but you want this entire forum to think it is all about Syria and how wonderful the regime is.
Your basic error is that the enemies of the Syrian government come from more then 80 different countries and most, if not all of them, behavior just like monsters. Horrible crimes on the population happen on a daily basis. These civilians aren´t "collateral damage". The terrorists force civilians into the front line, they abuse women and children in various ways. All, what they do is unbelievably gruesome. I really have an understanding, if that has not been without consequences.

There are plenty of articles against your precious regime on the Internet. Should I start posting some of them to make you rant and rave some more?
Are you a Hamas Spokeswoman? Do they allow spokeswomen?
Seriously, I really could come up with tons of articles against "your" Israeli government. So why are you using a weapon that could hit yourself?

We all know by know that the terrorists have come from lots of other places so you really don't have to tell us that, but Assad is no angel not matter which way you slice it. No dictator is an angel. Of course you can come up with tons of articles, as I can also. In fact, I was just reading one that was quite interesting.

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/20...p=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=1

Syrian Civil-War; Jihadist Rebels Publicly Display Severed Heads on Fence Poles

With all the attention spent on the recent conflict escalations in Israel and Gaza, as well as Ukraine, it is becoming easy to forget about the absolutely medieval civil-war going just next door to Israel, in Syria. Clearly, the level of savagery there has reached new lows. Let's not forget either, that the forces responsible for this atrocity are at least associates of those forces which John McCain personally met with, took a photo-op with, and has been advocating for the USA to back financially, and militarily....

Syrian Civil-War; Jihadist Rebels Publicly Display Severed Heads on Fence Poles (WARNING!: very graphic) | Peace . Gold . LOVE

Forum List

Back