Syrian Army is on a Roll in Northeastern Latakia

More nonsense. Syria was not about to lose the war. However, if Syria would lose the war, the terrorists would have to fight to the last building, to the las square meter, just like they had to do in Libya. And if we look at the past conflicts we see that Syria has forestalled any Israeli advance.
Yeah? Who's got the Golan Heights for the last 50 years? OMG. Kiss that one goodbye. Keep cheering for your genocidal dictator to kill more of his own innocent people. What a patriotic Syrian you are. That's why all these ME countries are shitholes, it's either Islamic terrorists or nutjob corksoaking cronies like you.
Israel is an US outpost and an US arms depot.
So? Israel can bitch slap your animal dictator anytime it wants. The reason it didn't is because it knows the alternative can be worse now.
Once the S-300 will be deployed you shithead will be silent.
Okay so after 50 years of being bitchslapped by Israelis, the Russians will deploy something big up Assad's butt that you think Israel or the US is not prepared for? You realize that all of Assad's air defense that Israel rapes anytime it wants is supposedly the "state of the art" and installed by the Russians? Ha ha ha.
I would say that bitchslapped is the Zionist who makes Islamist propaganda.
Israel was unable to beat Syria, so the UN has separated both.

Only 1/3 of Syria is now under Assad control, that is a fact, deal with it.
It is the most important third and includes almost all of the population as most of the refugees reside there in addition to this densely populated area, liar-propagandist.
Yeah, that's why there are millions of your fellow Syrians fleeing from the butcher of Damascus. That's why Europe and neighboring Middle Eastern countries have a refugee crisis, because Assad is protecting them in 1/3 of his own country.

Wow, what a great leader, he just lost 2/3 of his own country's territory in almost two years. Amazing. Ha ha ha.
They have a refugee crisis because Turkey treats the refugees bad and they head towards Europe, idiot.
No you fucking idiot, there are refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, and even in Iraq. The Syrians are heading towards Europe because they are either being killed by Assad or Islamist animals. It's a cluster fuck.
An propaganda fool like you must have missed the news.
Aid cuts driving Jordan's Syrian refugees to risk all - BBC News
Yeah, wow, what a revelation. The Jordanians have taken all they can and won't take anymore. Arabs don't give a shit about other Arabs, they just pretend, and want the West to clean up their poop.

Hey, I got an idea, whey don't they call themselves "Palestinians" and move to Gaza? Ha ha ha.

It is the most important third and includes almost all of the population as most of the refugees reside there in addition to this densely populated area, liar-propagandist.
Yeah, that's why there are millions of your fellow Syrians fleeing from the butcher of Damascus. That's why Europe and neighboring Middle Eastern countries have a refugee crisis, because Assad is protecting them in 1/3 of his own country.

Wow, what a great leader, he just lost 2/3 of his own country's territory in almost two years. Amazing. Ha ha ha.
They have a refugee crisis because Turkey treats the refugees bad and they head towards Europe, idiot.
No you fucking idiot, there are refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, and even in Iraq. The Syrians are heading towards Europe because they are either being killed by Assad or Islamist animals. It's a cluster fuck.
Yeah, wow, what a revelation. The Jordanians have taken all they can and won't take anymore. Arabs don't give a shit about other Arabs, they just pretend, and want the West to clean up their poop.

Hey, I got an idea, whey don't they call themselves "Palestinians" and move to Gaza? Ha ha ha.
No, they move back to Syria, fool.

Yeah? Who's got the Golan Heights for the last 50 years? OMG. Kiss that one goodbye. Keep cheering for your genocidal dictator to kill more of his own innocent people. What a patriotic Syrian you are. That's why all these ME countries are shitholes, it's either Islamic terrorists or nutjob corksoaking cronies like you.
So? Israel can bitch slap your animal dictator anytime it wants. The reason it didn't is because it knows the alternative can be worse now.
Okay so after 50 years of being bitchslapped by Israelis, the Russians will deploy something big up Assad's butt that you think Israel or the US is not prepared for? You realize that all of Assad's air defense that Israel rapes anytime it wants is supposedly the "state of the art" and installed by the Russians? Ha ha ha.
Zionists have been fighting and beating Islamists since the beginning of the state of Israel you fuckin' moron. Maybe Assad should have learned from the Zionists instead of fighting them? But no, the coward is good at slaughtering his own people by the thousands.

Help! Someone call the Russians and Iranians! I'm loosing it! Ha ha ha.

Right, that's why they left Syria, to move back. Ha ha ha. OMG.

They fled Islamist terrorism but now Jordan has nothing more to eat for them, misanthrope.

Zionists have been fighting and beating Islamists since the beginning of the state of Israel you fuckin' moron. Maybe Assad should have learned from the Zionists instead of fighting them? But no, the coward is good at slaughtering his own people by the thousands.

Assad would welcome any Israeli move towards sanity and stability.

Maybe Assad's father should have appointed the other son as dictator. This one seems to be a coward and failure.

They fled Islamist terrorism but now Jordan has nothing more to eat for them, misanthrope.
They fled the Islamists that were created because Assad kept killing his people. Yes.

Maybe Assad's father should have appointed the other son as dictator. This one seems to be a coward and failure.
He did, you know-nothing but the other son died. I wouldn´t call someone´s death a good thing but Bashar Assad is definitely the more reasonable successor.

The best thing Israel can do is to stay put. They already have an agreement with the Russians not to step on each other's toes. If Russia thinks it can save Assad's ass let it do what it wants. Surely Assad is not capable which is why the Russians are there. The Russians have bitten more than they can chew, they will find out later.

They fled the Islamists that were created because Assad kept killing his people. Yes.
They were created because your regime wanted to create terrorist hotspots.

The best thing Israel can do is to stay put. They already have an agreement with the Russians not to step on each other's toes. If Russia thinks it can save Assad's ass let it do what it wants. Surely Assad is not capable which is why the Russians are there. The Russians have bitten more than they can chew, they will find out later.
Russia is just balancing out the massive support for terrorists provided by your government´s allies.

He did, you know-nothing but the other son died. I wouldn´t call someone´s death a good thing but Bashar Assad is definitely the more reasonable successor.
Well Hafez had a brother who was just as brutal and barbaric as himself, but he was exiled. You can't have Westernized pussies like Bashar running a dictatorship. This is exactly what happens, he wants to act tough but doesn't know how, so he directs his generals to massacre hundreds of thousands of Syrians. Meanwhile he lost 2/3 of the country, and the Russians have invaded. Hafez only got his ass kicked by the Israelis, his son by the whole world. LOL

They were created in Iraq and moved to Syria as a safe haven and to supposedly stop the slaughter of Sunnis. It's a sectarian war as well. You are very ignorant.

Well Hafez had a brother who was just as brutal and barbaric as himself, but he was exiled. You can't have Westernized pussies like Bashar running a dictatorship. This is exactly what happens, he wants to act tough but not know how, so he directs his generals to massacre hundreds of thousands of Syrians. Meanwhile he lost 2/3 of the country, and the Russians have invaded. Hafez only got his ass kicked by the Israelis, his son by the whole world. LOL
You can repeat your crap as often as you want here but that does not mean it becomes true.

They were created in Iraq and moved to Syria as a safe haven and to supposedly stop the slaughter of Sunnis. It's a sectarian war as well. You are very ignorant.
You are the ignorant. You ignore that the "moderate rebels" are Islamist terrorists like ISIS. After it became clear that Al-Qaeda won´t beat Syria, ISIS had suddenly the ability to conquer large swaths of Iraq and Syria, fool.

Russia is just balancing out the massive support for terrorists provided by your government´s allies.
No, Russia has it's naval base which is a national security issue for them, just like Crimea. They couldn't give a rat's ass about Assad. Once they secure their interests I wouldn't be surprised if they arrange for Assad to get whacked and put in someone more competent. Assad was never up to the job, he became dictator by accident.

No, Russia has it's naval base which is a national security issue for them, just like Crimea. They couldn't give a rat's ass about Assad. Once they secure their interests I wouldn't be surprised if they arrange for Assad to get whacked and put in someone more competent. Assad was never up to the job, he became dictator by accident.
I stated already that Russia isn´t the US and doesn´t throw allies away. There cannot be found anyone more competent than Assad, anyway.

You are the ignorant. You ignore that the "moderate rebels" are Islamist terrorists like ISIS. After it became clear that Al-Qaeda won´t beat Syria, ISIS had suddenly the ability to conquer large swaths of Iraq and Syria, fool.
Does it matter. It started as as a secular protest and a few hundred thousand dead Syrians later, it's mostly the Islamists that are now in control of the 2/3 that Assad has lost. It's Obama's massive failures in Iraq and Syria that have brought about this crisis. Obama is another fucking incompetent coward like Assad.

Forum List

Back