Syrian army seizes israili-made weapons of subdued Terrorists

I notice that Snotter constantly yelps about 'Zionist racists' - but didn't seem to notice that 'Christian' guy calling for genocide against Muslims right above his post.......

That certainly tells us a lot about Snotter, doesn't it?

Of course, the Mossad is arming the Rebels. Wikileaks reported the Mossad stirring up dissension against Assad years ago, they helped create the Opposition. Of course, they continue to support them.

And what Hypocrisy to accuse another of desiring genocide, seeing what Israel has been doing in Palestine the last 65 years and seeing the truth about what Israel desires for Syrians, for them to kill each other, for them to keep on exterminating each other inside Syria.

All war is genocide?

That seems to be what you imply.

Maybe, you are right about that.

Poor l'il idiot HAMAS whore! The post I referred to wasn't snotter's but the one above it, which read:

Exterminate the Sunni dogs.

Let that sink into your l'il brain for a bit......

Isn't Exterminate the Sunni dogs as I described, a call for genocide against Muslims?

I suppose you're too obsessed with spewing filth against Israel and Zionists to even have noticed the 'Christian' guy's vile post.

How did you get past third grade with such a severe comprehension problem?

Learn to read, I am well aware of the post you addressed, and my point was and still is there is no difference between that and what Israel has been striving to do in Palestine the last 65 years and what Israel desires for Syria.

Of course, the Mossad is arming the Rebels. Wikileaks reported the Mossad stirring up dissension against Assad years ago, they helped create the Opposition. Of course, they continue to support them.

And what Hypocrisy to accuse another of desiring genocide, seeing what Israel has been doing in Palestine the last 65 years and seeing the truth about what Israel desires for Syrians, for them to kill each other, for them to keep on exterminating each other inside Syria.

All war is genocide?

Poor l'il idiot HAMAS whore! The post I referred to wasn't snotter's but the one above it, which read:

Isn't Exterminate the Sunni dogs as I described, a call for genocide against Muslims?

I suppose you're too obsessed with spewing filth against Israel and Zionists to even have noticed the 'Christian' guy's vile post.

Learn to read, I am well aware of the post you addressed, and my point was and still is there is no difference between that and what Israel has been striving to do in Palestine the last 65 years and what Israel desires for Syria.

what has ISRAEL been striving to do in "palestine" aka Israel/Judea for the past 65
years?-------and what does "israel desire for Syria"?? For those who forgot-----
PALESTINA is the name the roman grecophiles conferred on Israel/Judea----about
1700 years ago. The also renamed Jerusalem AELIA CAPTOLINA and
SHECHEM ---neoopolis, which is a world arabic speaking people cannot pronounce
so they garbled it to "nablus" Syria was once home to a highly cultured people
of something like Aegean background----the PHOENECIANS ------later almost entirely
greek but later overrun by barbarians from arabia and now degenerated its present state.
The arabian barbarians insiste that they kill each other because the jews tell them to and
they are too stupid to say "NO"

All war is genocide?

OMG ! She just explained it to you again VERY CLEARLY, and you still can't see the point she is trying to address !
You just keep going back to the same repetitive Palestinian propaganda comments.

All war is genocide?

Yer a bitter old hag Sherri. Who told you that BS?

Forum List

Back