Syrians expressing gratitude over Israel's kindness towards their civilians

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Two armed Syrians, most likely affiliated with rebel forces, infiltrated an unmanned IDF post in the south Golan Heights Tuesday night.

During a routine patrol by an IDF Nahal unit, soldiers observed the suspects in the post in Tel Faris. The Israeli force was then fired at, most likely from Syria, by Assad forces targeting the rebels in the IDF post.

The IDF unit then fired back. No injuries or damage were reported.

Syrian rebels seize IDF post in Golan - Israel News, Ynetnews

---------

And you know what's the best Irony of all this?

In case our soldiers WOULD have shot and injured them, they probably would have asked us for help, and would have also received it!:cuckoo::cuckoo::clap2::clap2:

I think it's commendable how Israel helps others in need all over the world. However, I feel Israel needs to first concentrate on what's best for Israel.

Two armed Syrians, most likely affiliated with rebel forces, infiltrated an unmanned IDF post in the south Golan Heights Tuesday night.

During a routine patrol by an IDF Nahal unit, soldiers observed the suspects in the post in Tel Faris. The Israeli force was then fired at, most likely from Syria, by Assad forces targeting the rebels in the IDF post.

---------

In case our soldiers WOULD have shot and injured them, they probably would have asked us for help, and would have also received it!:cuckoo::cuckoo::clap2::clap2:

I've notice the pro-arab crowd NEVER acknowledge anything positive pertaining to Israel.

---------

I've notice the pro-arab crowd NEVER acknowledge anything positive pertaining to Israel.

Surprising? hardly.

---------

Usually, the pro - Palestinian crows will say something like "Oh, Israel is just doing this so they can make themselves look good for the media"

I remember when an Ethiopian woman won Miss Israel about a year ago, the pro - Palis came out and said "It's just a Zionist conspiracy to make Israel look like they don't practice Apartheid"

Forum List

Back