T.V. Show Big Brother draws more attention over Racist contestant

THORAX

Jul 22, 2013
Warning, bad language ahead. NSFW
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0]Amanda Zuckerman: Social Justice Warrior - YouTube[/ame]

Nasty bunch on that show this year.

In case you aren't aware the show drew alot of attention a month ago when several contestants on the show were being overtly racist, sexist and homophobic enough that it made headlines on Drudge Report and all of the major news networks.

Now the show is back in the spotlight because another one of the contestants is behaving nasty. But this time much worse than the previous incident.

The video above is going viral at the moment. I've been a regular viewer of this show for sometime now and I've never seen a bunch this openly hostile and aggressive.

Alot of people are complaining that CBS is purposely editing out the womans comments for whatever reason. And rumor has it that she's on the show because she knows someone who works at CBS and is supposedly a shot caller/producer for the show.

Wonder what that'll mean for CBS if it turns out to be true.

Last edited:
I only wish they had it on film when both these two cute little racists are told their lives are fucked. I really do.

I only wish they had it on film when both these two cute little racists are told their lives are fucked. I really do.

Which ones? There's like 4 of them.

Ginamarie and Aaryn both got fired from their real life jobs for making negative comments about blacks and gays and then Amanda in the video talking shit about all of the above.

The people on the show this year are really giving white people a bad image...

And this is all coming off the heels of paula deen and then that philadelphia eagles football player from two days ago. It's like everyweek there's some racist shit being said somewhere by someone who's white.

Lol we are mean fucking people.

Last edited:
All I can say is..Shame on BB. They should have booted every damn one of them out when all this began and started all over with new houseguests.

Forum List

Back