Taco Bell is America's favorite Mexican restaurant

Why are there so many fast food restaurants in blue cities?

Top 10 Cities With the Most Fast-Food Restaurants per Capita

CityRestaurants per 10,000 Residents
Orlando, FL18.4
Cincinnati, OH13.2
Las Vegas, NV13.1
Miami, FL11.9
St. Louis, MO11.9
Atlanta, GA11.3
Minneapolis, MN9.8
St. Paul, MN9.7
Cleveland, OH8.2
Tucson, AZ8.2
What makes these cities 'blue cities'?

I suppose 'the mayor' built all the establishments throughout the years.
What a moron ^^^^^^.

Yanno.................there was a time in my life that I THOUGHT that Taco Bell was good Mexican food.

Then...................I moved to Texas and found out that the crap Taco Bell is selling is anything BUT Mexican food. It's pre processed crap that people who have no idea what authentic Mexican food is really like.

Me? I love tacos, and I love Mexican food. But, ever since moving to Texas and finding out what kind of crap Taco Bell really is, I quit eating there.

I much prefer to find a taco truck or go to a real Mexican restaurant than darken the doors of Taco Bell. Preferably something family run.

Best tacos and Mexican food in Amarillo IMHO? El Giro. Not only do they have great food, but all their sauces are homemade, and so is their flan. And, the food is made with real food, not the commercialized, processed crap.

Best tacos in Newberry SC? A little taco truck that sits in the Harbor Freight parking lot on the weekends. Same deal. Food is fresh, sauces are homemade, and they are probably some of the best tacos I've had on the East Coast. Not only that, but their prices are extremely reasonable. Street tacos with steak, onions, cilantro and homemade sauce are only 2.50 each, and you can get burritos that will easily feed 2 people for around 8 bucks.

Nope. Taco Bell sucks ass. If you want real Mexican food, go to a real taco truck or restaurant.

Yanno.................there was a time in my life that I THOUGHT that Taco Bell was good Mexican food.

Then...................I moved to Texas and found out that the crap Taco Bell is selling is anything BUT Mexican food. It's pre processed crap that people who have no idea what authentic Mexican food is really like.

Me? I love tacos, and I love Mexican food. But, ever since moving to Texas and finding out what kind of crap Taco Bell really is, I quit eating there.

I much prefer to find a taco truck or go to a real Mexican restaurant than darken the doors of Taco Bell. Preferably something family run.

Best tacos and Mexican food in Amarillo IMHO? El Giro. Not only do they have great food, but all their sauces are homemade, and so is their flan. And, the food is made with real food, not the commercialized, processed crap.

Best tacos in Newberry SC? A little taco truck that sits in the Harbor Freight parking lot on the weekends. Same deal. Food is fresh, sauces are homemade, and they are probably some of the best tacos I've had on the East Coast. Not only that, but their prices are extremely reasonable. Street tacos with steak, onions, cilantro and homemade sauce are only 2.50 each, and you can get burritos that will easily feed 2 people for around 8 bucks.

Nope. Taco Bell sucks ass. If you want real Mexican food, go to a real taco truck or restaurant.
Taco Bell is awesome.

Taco Bell is awesome.
Oh oh...they're woke:

1688068505447.png

You've got to find somewhere else to eat now...unless you're suddenly okay with inclusion, woeness, LGBTQ+ values....

Spaghetti is Italian food.

Not the way Olive Garden makes it. And, the menu at Olive Garden is severely limited in the things that you can get compared to a real Italian eatery.

Me? I've actually been to Italy (several times and many different ports), and the stuff they serve at Olive Garden is NOTHING like what you can get at a decent Mom and Pop eatery in Naples, Augusta Bay, Rome or any other place I've been to in Italy.

Taco Bell is awesome.

Only if you've never had authentic street tacos. Because, if you had, you would know the crap coming out of Taco Bell sucks ass.

Also, they are overpriced as hell. To get a decent lunch at Taco Bell will usually cost around 10 to 15 bucks. I spend 10 bucks at the local taco truck, and I can get four tacos, filled with freshly prepared steak, onions, cilantro and a lime. They also include cucumber slices to go along with it. Way more food than I'd get at Taco Bell for the same price.

Where else can you get a great meal at such a reasonable price?

The local taco truck in Newberry on the weekends. Tacos are 2.50 each, and they come with a lime, cucumber slices and homemade sauce. And, the tacos aren't exactly small either, as 2 of them makes a decent lunch, and if I'm really hungry, 4 of them and I'm good to go for quite awhile.

Tell me that you can fill up to the point of being stuffed at Taco Bell for 10 bucks. You can't.

I don't know of a taco chain restaurant that is consistently good. I find for Mexican and Chinese food, the best comes from small mom and pop restaurants.

Maybe you went to Taco John's.

I lived in Texas for 25 years, so I've had a lot of tacos. It used to be you could get those basic chicken tacos on two corn tortillas with onion and cilantro for a dollar apiece. Every taqueria usually had two bottles of sauce: one red and one green, which was the best part of eating tacos. We have a taqueria in this small Wisconsin town, but their tacos are like $2.85 apiece.

Taco John's used to be passable until they took away the condiment bar during the pandemic. $1.00 tacos on Tuesdays was a good reason to go there.

Taco Bell is ok if I'm in a hurry and don't feel like cooking. I usually use 6 packets of the fire sauce on each taco.

But the best tacos are the ones we make at home.

Forum List

Back