🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tactical Talk With Steve McGarrett: "Using Gays To Root Out Muslim Domestic Terrorists"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this is Steve McGarrett, a true pure natural born citizen of White European heritage, a person that the founders created this country for in the Naturalization Act of 1790. In today's tactical talk, let's talk about combating our number one enemy, the domesticated Muslim who hides in plain sight. He can be your friend, your next door neighbor or a co-worker. If you know one, fear him or her, because they are on a mission to kill you, the infidel. So how do we combat this? Well, let's start out by using the number one infidel Muslims despise, homosexuals. You see, homosexuals are evil. They chose to live in a world of sin that they created by choice. By choice, we God loving White people of European heritage can use this as a tactical advantage to make America great again. We can use this tactical advantage to make the advancement of White people and their aspirations prosper. So how do we do this you say? Rooftop foam parties. That's right! Marco Rubio during the primaries a while back got me thinking. His gay foam parties got me thinking........this would be a great way to lure domestic Muslim terrorists out of the woodworks. They hate gays. They love throwing them off rooftops through. What would be a better way than to encourage gays to atone for their sinful ways and to lure murderous Muslims and their sleeper cells into the light (in the name of God and their country) by having rooftop foam parties by local mosques all across the United States of America. Think of the patriotism their heterosexual familys would feel. Think of the future lives they would be saving in the war against terrorism. It's something to be thought about. It's something to be considered. If you know a homosexual, talk to him or her about this. Ask them about what they'd do to protect America against our Muslim enemies, foreign and domestic. Tell them like I do all the time when I notice a homosexual: "As collateral damage, you'd be doing a great service for your country, be a patriot"

ISIS Celebrates Gay Love by Tossing 4 Gays from Roof of Building

Last edited:
You should host and participate in one of these parties. What a hero and martyr you would be to the cause.

should host and participate in one of these parties. What a hero and martyr you would be to the cause.
It would be glorious to host as a Christian conservative Baptist, but with my recent stents put in my arteries, I would have to decline. Watching from the sidelines would be a hoot though.

should host and participate in one of these parties. What a hero and martyr you would be to the cause.
It would be glorious to host as a Christian conservative Baptist, but with my recent stents put in my arteries, I would have to decline. Watching from the sidelines would be a hoot though.
How unheroic of you. You could sit up there on a couch and just oversee the party.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this is Steve McGarrett, a true pure natural born citizen of White European heritage, a person that the founders created this country for in the Naturalization Act of 1790. In today's tactical talk, let's talk about combating our number one enemy, the domesticated Muslim who hides in plain sight. He can be your friend, your next door neighbor or a co-worker. If you know one, fear him or her, because they are on a mission to kill you, the infidel. So how do we combat this? Well, let's start out by using the number one infidel Muslims despise, homosexuals. You see, homosexuals are evil. They chose to live in a world of sin that they created by choice. By choice, we God loving White people of European heritage can use this as a tactical advantage to make America great again. We can use this tactical advantage to make the advancement of White people and their aspirations prosper. So how do we do this you say? Rooftop foam parties. That's right! Marco Rubio during the primaries a while back got me thinking. His gay foam parties got me thinking........this would be a great way to lure domestic Muslim terrorists out of the woodworks. They hate gays. They love throwing them off rooftops through. What would be a better way than to encourage gays to atone for their sinful ways and to lure murderous Muslims and their sleeper cells into the light (in the name of God and their country) by having rooftop foam parties by local mosques all across the United States of America. Think of the patriotism their heterosexual familys would feel. Think of the future lives they would be saving in the war against terrorism. It's something to be thought about. It's something to be considered. If you know a homosexual, talk to him or her about this. Ask them about what they'd do to protect America against our Muslim enemies, foreign and domestic. Tell them like I do all the time when I notice a homosexual: "As collateral damage, you'd be doing a great service for your country, be a patriot"

Is this a value you want to go thru life with?
I think you need to change your values.

Give rednecks free housing near muslim neighborhoods and supply them with barbecues and pigs. Sit back and watch the fun.

Is this a value you want to go thru life with?
Yes, it's kept my family and I alive. I cherish it!

but with my recent stents put in my arteries

They might have had to give you blood steve during the catheterization , it could have been a black person's blood who might have been a muslim , so you may not be a pure christian cracka anymore, Wait until david duke finds out :ack-1:

but with my recent stents put in my arteries

They might have had to give you blood steve during the catheterization , it could have been a black person's blood who might have been a muslim , so you may not be a pure christian cracka anymore, Wait until david duke finds out :ack-1:
I checked. It was pure Aryan blood.

The OP is a mentally defective coward with OCD. Maybe guno's conjoined twin?

Forum List

Back